Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Mujhe Farak Padta Hai (Page 50)

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by monty22

Monty and Reshu Hug Love yall Hug

Well me, ass Khu and halwa created dhamaal in Geet forum yest ROFL And got bashed SO much by ARians turn Geetians ROFL

It was so much fun.. LOL..

U guys telll me whts new Big smile I saw a siggy of Abhimanyu Modi and Siddhant Modi.. HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Blushing
lol ur gang rocks everywhere..........ROFL Embarrassed

that siggy is amde by maryam on my request. i love both Modi brothers Tongue. in fect iwas watching that show only for Modis..........Embarrassed

Oh thanks for tht I know ROFLROFL

And that siggy is really HOTTTT.. I Used to LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AM for he was anti-Armaan ROFL I LOVE his personality.. He used to be my fav since Kaisa yeh pyar hai and Kiunki days Embarrassed Forget abt Indian IdolEmbarrassed
me too. Embarrassed amit tandaon was fab in Abhi's charcterEmbarrassed  his role as prithvi  in kaisa ye pyaar hain  was also good .
 he is multitalented person. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Sudha and Shak r from southROFLROFLROFL
Shak live in Banglore and Sudha is also frm there if i m not wrong ROFLROFLROFL

u can let ur frustration out now as none of them is here ROFLROFL my friends also live in Banglore and their thoughts r also not gud abt ppl there ROFL

Edited by reshusaluja - 13 March 2011 at 3:53am

prerna4rishav

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Arre Reshu ROFL They kept bashing bashing bashing and we were not even there.. We are checking the pages just now.. As if we are bothered to reply der ROFL Jo post karna tha woh toh kar diya ROFL It's always see the sissies rejoicing the fact that they won when there is no competition even ROFL

And who is posting Farzy Maiya pics Angry Monty behave urself D'oh U love her dont u ? And now tell me why for what gawddamn reason u love her ? Angry

oh they r still the same ROFLROFL they still come in gang when no one is there ROFLROFLROFL
aisa kya post kiya tha?? ROFLROFL

monty now listen to Guddi and behave urselfLOLLOL

prerna4rishav

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Monty and Reshu Hug Love yall Hug

Well me, ass Khu and halwa created dhamaal in Geet forum yest ROFL And got bashed SO much by ARians turn Geetians ROFL

It was so much fun.. LOL..

U guys telll me whts new Big smile I saw a siggy of Abhimanyu Modi and Siddhant Modi.. HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Blushing

u 3 got bashedShockedShocked
kisne itni himmat kiROFL
oh i missed all the funD'oh i m not gonna leave GauriAngry

its nothing new in my side ROFLROFL i m bored of spamming hereROFLROFL so left the job to monty and ShruTongue
they both keep irritating me by posting all that farzy maiya's pic ROFLROFLROFL and i just run away when i see that ROFLROFLROFL

Arre Reshu ROFL They kept bashing bashing bashing and we were not even there.. We are checking the pages just now.. As if we are bothered to reply der ROFL Jo post karna tha woh toh kar diya ROFL It's always see the sissies rejoicing the fact that they won when there is no competition even ROFL

And who is posting Farzy Maiya pics Angry Monty behave urself D'oh U love her dont u ? And now tell me why for what gawddamn reason u love her ? Angry
no i don't love her..........Embarrassed but kya kare thread ko complete karne ke liye karna padta hain......this is my Farz u know........na.LOL after watching that crapfast i understand the value of Farz..........ROFL

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Tongue

-----------------

EditedTongue

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU ..

--------------------

Now I am feeling good Smile

Edited by prerna4rishav - 14 March 2011 at 10:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidramonty22-x-Reshu-x-

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
ROFL Reshu.. We posted abt how fake Geet's pregnancy was, and that she never cared for the baby ROFL And that was enough for them to call Halwa stone-hearted ROFLROFL Cant believe a person can call others stone-hearted for a fictional character ROFL

Anyways.. Monty.. LOL.. I hate Farz.. Big smile ROFL But I know what u mean.. Man DMG ending was a nightmare ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidramonty22-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
oh Guddi my friends used to tell me exactly same things ROFLROFLROFLROFL

u know when i was in Pune my roommates friend got transferred to Chennai and she was so much frustrated for that just bcoz of all this reasonsLOL

prerna4rishav

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

ROFL Reshu.. We posted abt how fake Geet's pregnancy was, and that she never cared for the baby ROFL And that was enough for them to call Halwa stone-hearted ROFLROFL Cant believe a person can call others stone-hearted for a fictional character ROFL

Anyways.. Monty.. LOL.. I hate Farz.. Big smile ROFL But I know what u mean.. Man DMG ending was a nightmare ROFL

but wasn't thats a truthErmm i mean they haven't shown Geet's tummy yet ROFLROFLROFL and she is running and dancing like anything ROFLROFLROFLROFL

prerna4rishav

Go to top