Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Mujhe Farak Padta Hai (Page 119)

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

Missing watching serials!! Cry

Why Nami u don't watch Any shows now?? Confused i thought u were watching PKYEK on YT Ermm

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
ya.. m watching only dat n ocassionaly SGP on YT..Unhappy
but if i wud hav had cable i wud hav seen almost every serial.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

oh accha LOL don't worry i m sure u will get ur cable back soon Embarrassed LOL
nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Gauri kidnapped; Abhay to breathe his last in Sangini...

Monday, March 14, 2011 | 6:44:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 24 Comments Gauri kidnapped; Abhay to breathe his last in Sangini...

There are lot many twists coming in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini this week starting with Gauri's kidnap, to Abhay breathing his last..

Tellybuzz has been exclusively reporting about the big twists in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. After coming up with the news of Abhay (Raunaq Ahuja) being the real face behind Padma Chachi, we had hinted to the possible death of Abhay in the show..

We get you more on the news now!!

A little birdie tells us, "Padma Chachi has tactfully planned the wedding of Ram (Vikas Bhalla) and Gauri (Binny Sharma). But on the wedding day, Rudra (Iqbal Khan) reaches the wedding venue and stops the wedding from happening. However, Abhay comes up with yet another plan and kidnaps Gauri from the mandap. Gauri is taken by Abhay in an unconscious state. Pihu (Additi Gupta) also remains unconscious in the car. Abhay on reaching his destination plans to kill Gauri, in order to separate Rudra and Gauri forever".

"Ram and Rudra will be desperately looking for Gauri and have no clue as to what happened to her. At this juncture, there will be a major climax wherein viewers will find out whether Rudra saves his wife or not. However, the climax scene proves fatal for Abhay, and he loses his life in the explosion that happens", adds our source.

We too hear that after the revelation, Pihu will get married to Ram.

We contacted Raunaq who says, "I really don't know about my death but yes, I will kidnap Gauri for sure".

With this track Sanjog Se Bani Sangini will bid adieu to Abhay's character!

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Abhay is negative??Shocked i neva knew.. Confused

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
BRB LOL
nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

oh accha LOL don't worry i m sure u will get ur cable back soon Embarrassed LOL

dis friday!!!Party
bt den i hav xams dis month end..Cry

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Pashupati's anger mounts on Pracheen in Saas Bina...

Monday, March 14, 2011 | 7:12:31 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 4 Comments Pashupati's anger mounts on Pracheen in Saas Bina...

Pracheen's bad show in his exam upsets Pashupati in Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasuraal...

Tension mounts in the Pashupati household in Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasuraal with Pracheen failing in his exams!! The axe yet again falls on Toasty (Aishwarya Sakhuja) as she had taken up the complete responsibility of Pracheen's studies.

A little birdie tells us, "In the coming episodes, it will be revealed that Pracheen has actually failed in his exam. This comes as a shocker to the entire family. And Pashupathi (Rajendra Chawla) creates a chaos by beating Pracheen black and blue. With Chedilal (Darshan Jariwala) not present at home, nobody in the family dares to come in between Pashu and Pracheen".

We contacted Rajendra Chawla and he confirmed, "Yes, Pashu is very much angry on Pracheen as he fails in his exams; he will thrash him nicely".

How is Toasty going to sail thro' this tough phase of her life?

We can just hope that the festival of colors brings some peace in the family!

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Arohi to save Arjun tactfully in Kitani Mohabbat Hai..

Monday, March 14, 2011 | 6:30:34 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 82 Comments Arohi to save Arjun tactfully in Kitani Mohabbat Hai..

Arohi senses danger and saves Arjun from a mob of goons in Imagine TV's Kitani Mohabbat Hai...

Imagine TV's Kitani Mohabbat Hai has finally kick-started the love story of Arohi (Kritika Kamra) and Arjun (Karan Kundra). With Arohi deeply in love with Arjun, she wants to protect him from all the enemies of Singhania family. To ensure Arjun's safety, she goes along with him even to the office. 

And in the coming episodes, Arohi will  in fact end up saving Arjun from goons who plan to kill him in office!! Now you must be wondering how Arohi who is not physically powerful will save Arjun from those dangerous goons?

Here is the answer...

A little birdie tells us, "When Arjun goes out for a business deal, Arohi too accompanies him. She understands that his life is in danger, and guards him 24/7. When the actual goons come to kill Arjun, Arohi makes a plan. Without revealing Arjun's face, Arohi poses to be with her husband  enjoying their honeymoon; they pretend to be in a compromising state so that the goons get embarrassed on seeing them and go away. This is how Arohi manages to save Arjun's life tactfully".

We contacted Kritika Kamra (Arohi) who said, "Yes, such an incident is going to happen but I can't say anything on it".

All we can say is that, long live their love...

Go to top