Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

all Choreographers supported Chang (Page 2)

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
OkkkStern Smile..... then why even Yana & Salman were competing when they were supporting ChangConfused

Edited by Its_Sash - 12 March 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrysanaa_sdevashree_hAsther

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dancingstar

Chang Twitted

"Thank u BBC &Sony for creating an amiable work atmosphere. JDJ taught me "Teamwork over Individual" & that God is always watching over us "

"Marischa & Deepak for d faith & persistence.Nishant,Savio,Salman, Abhimanyu,Paul,Shampa,Karan & Nicole,Jay & Mahhi,Ragini,Yana for d support "

"Of course Sushant is a nice person.I mentioned only those ppl who wr there for me when I needed them the most "?

How is this ALL choreographers?? I don't see Vrushali, Jai, Sneha, Punit and other choreographers mentioned. Or do they not count under "all" apparently?Ermm

And KSG falls under this list of "choreographers" now?? This is surely news to meLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 12 March 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrydevashree_hnimrahpigbelly4myfeet

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its_Sash

OkkkStern Smile..... then why even Yana & Salman were competing when they were supporting ChangConfused
ehhhh meri sash ... kyun baat ko gumari hoTongue
of curs they wanted to win but i think chang meant tht salman and yaana were happy tht he won
lets say they were like .. if we dont win then we support changEmbarrassed

Edited by ekta_salman - 12 March 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanArushiBS

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
@nureat areee KSG obviously falls into the choreographer category, cuz remember he came in one of the episode and supported chang with his choreographer girlfriend nicoleWink

even jay was there for an episode so he also falls into the category of a choreographer. i bet he did some moves in the showLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priya-

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arushi.J

What ? Sushant did not support him ?As Expected .. LOLWell, no offence, but I was expecting that.

P.S Chang is such a sport. god Bless Him. Embarrassed
okie srisly....wt the hell s rong wid u??? This article ws abt chang n whom he wntd to thank....so cnt u jus STICK TO THE TOPIC?????Angryn besides was sushant the ONLY one who dint suport him??? Dint u clearly see wat chang said tht "sshant is a nice guy"?????And sushant had other tings to worry about........ y the hell do u bring sushant into everytin....u knw...n the way all claim "sushita fans smply strt fiting" ovr nytin n everytin....its ppl lyk YOU who unecessarily strt arguemnts....Angry ur jus SICK!!!! nutin mre or less!! Dead

Edited by shalurulez - 12 March 2011 at 1:30pm
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Why is everyone making a mountain of a molehill????

Whenever we write a thank-you speech, we always thank those people who have been a notch above others when it came to helping us out-- for example, if I have to give a thankyou speech, I would not take everyone's name, cos then it would not be special anymore. I would take the name of only those people who are really close to me, or whose contribution was above the rest or was something exceptional. It does not mean that the rest whose name I did not take automatically come in the category of those who did not support me. It just means that those whose names I took contributed more significantly in some ways, or I was more emotionally bonded to them. That is what a thankyou speech is. Even Chang wrote that Sushant is a nice guy, but here he has taken names of those whose contribution was special. It does not necessarily mean that others did not support/contribute.

Sushant has always shared a good rapport with Chang and that has been visible not only in their masti on JDJ, but also in the FB pics. Unlike some others who pointed out how the show was unfair/rigged, he did not say anything of that sort. He simply said that he is happy for Chang. When he was asked about rigging, he did not say 'yes, the show was rigged and that is why I lost'. He said that he didn't know anything, and he also accepted that in the last few weeks, the audience seemed to be supporting Chang (in the interview it is written-- in the last few weeks, it seemes Chang ws everyone's favourite).... he did NOT provide fodder to the gossip mills by putting questions on the show's credibility, rather he actually tried to clear the way for Chang by dismissing the issue, just like he dismissed the issue of Mahi when she said he did not deserve to be in top 3 cos of his back injury, whereas it was the judges who gave him a week's leeway. (Mona asked him about it and Mahi was clearly embarassed, but he dismissed it in laughter to diffuse the situation)  IS THIS NOT SUPPORT???

Add to this, why is everyone questioning only Sushant???? What about Neerav, Daya, Shekhar, Vrushali and so on???? Why are their competitive spirits not being questioned??? Why not apply the same principle for all???? Why has no one questioned about why didn't Krushna support Chang, whereas Chang openly said in an interview that he had thought Krushna would come back in WC???

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 March 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shalurulezsanaa_sPerspectives.devashree_hnimrahlunzabonnefillepigbelly4myfeet.shona.

demolition_man Newbie
demolition_man
demolition_man

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dancingstar

Chang Twitted

"Thank u BBC &Sony for creating an amiable work atmosphere. JDJ taught me "Teamwork over Individual" & that God is always watching over us "

"Marischa & Deepak for d faith & persistence.Nishant,Savio,Salman, Abhimanyu,Paul,Shampa,Karan & Nicole,Jay & Mahhi,Ragini,Yana for d support "

"Of course Sushant is a nice person.I mentioned only those ppl who wr there for me when I needed them the most "?

yes ! the same old saying, "a friend in need is a friend indeed".
Good to know Savio, Nishant, Salman, Shampa, Mahi, Ragini, Yana all supported Chang to fetch up his well deserved victory. 
pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
How pathetic can people get? Dead Looks like people have nothing better to do anymore than stalk these people's twitters and what not. And then post this stuff on the forum to get reactions. And of course people are ever ready to rejoice at the fact that Chang didn't take Sushant's name. People toh waisse bhi just need an excuse to hate on Sushant for no reason! Waah kitni BADI news hai yeh that needs to be published everywhere! OMG Chang didn't take Sushant's name? One more reason to judge Sushant's character! 

It disgusts me to see how people are just looking for 'proofs' to show how Sushant is not sporting or whatever. Pfft please! People can be so delusional. But believe it or not it's a FACT that Sushant was BY FAR the best dancer on this show!! NO ONE put in THAT much effort, that much SOUL, that much of THEMSELVES as this guy did! And it is indeed a fact that he deserved to win! If you had any knowledge or appreciation of talent, of DANCE, whatsoever you can clearly see how Sushant as a contestant was WAY above everyone else. Now please cut this crap of Sushant being sour grapes and all because he totally and completely HAS been cheated of his win. He had EVERY right to win this, more than anyone else! It's a different story that this isn't a fair world, but in a fair world there would've been no question whatsoever regarding Sushant's win. 

And oh what a great list of people who 'support' Chang. *rolls eyes* The fact that people like KSG are on this list tells a lot actually. You want to thank your friends, fine, but stop making it sound like it's a CRIME if someone doesn't feel like 'supporting' you or whatever. Sushant was most definitely cheated out of this win and he has every right to be disappointed. After giving your ALL to this competition if you don't win, you're of course bound to be disappointed. What's so unsporting about that? He has never wished bad for Chang or been whiny or blamed the channel in any way. People don't even have a right to express their disappointment and move on anymore? What's more pathetic of course is people making these kinds of posts and rejoicing at this stuff. Lame. Thumbs Down 

It's interesting how the more articles and stuff come up, I actually keep getting more and more respect for Sushant. Fact remains, that he has given THE best performances on the show and those are the performances I'm going to back and watch. I've pretty much forgotten most of the other contestants' performances. Him and Shampa have created history with their performances on JDJ this season! I think making THAT kind of an impact says more than anything else! Clap I could care less who "supports" Chang and all, for I will always appreciate and support Sushant. No one in all seasons of JDJ has made this kind of an impact on me as this guy. He truly touched my heart with his performances. What a performer. What an artist. Clap

Edited by cute2stay - 12 March 2011 at 5:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrysanaa_sdevashree_hstefanandrebonnefillenimrahlunzanikitagmcAreYaar

Go to top