India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

10th and 11 March 2011 Bakbak-LAST!

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
heya! Yeah, and this'll be my last bakbak for a while since I am gonna chutti manao..and won't be aroud the forum much. Isiliye, though I have said this around what seems to me like 10 times, I am going to repeat that I desperately need back-up updaters, and someone to fill in for Sumita (Fri-Saturday) while she has her exams. Very Important..toh koi jaldiiii!

So..getting on with my bakbak
All ChaLka scenes in the epi were fabulous. So cute! Hum sab ka sapna sach ho gaya when Chander came to Alka's room through the balcony.Embarrassed And he kissed her hands!!Embarrassed haye haye...aur kuch bhi karooo na!WinkLOL And the shaadi thing..Alka already thinking about shaadi? wow...but I dont think it is the right time...and I highly doubt ki itni asaani se shaadi hojayegi..LOL

Aarti and NNT plotting the campaignClap Wow re...Both saying that you have to act like their family. Aarti turns out to be sterner and more rough than I thought she was. But her points were interesting, that IPP helps dead people, what about the live ones? I think we can deduce that IPP is a corrupt political party, and this is what Alka is going to change. But Aarti is in the way, since she wants RJM to win, but I think she can change sides, to whatever side is benefiting the aam junta.
And Abhishek mentioned something smart, to take Alka along. Takkar! Can't wait for this campaign!!Star Alka-Chander-Abhishek know each other pretty well. Alka and Chander said pata hai simultaneously and I was like awwww kitne cute hain, they know each other so well! And obviously Abhishek just had to say to take Nandini along. Aur kya kahega woh?LOL LOL..Alka wants a watch and a new phone. What a cute bhai-behen ki jodi! And so like...typical! He forgot her birthday, and she demands a gift..'meine free mein kaam karna chod diya hai' aww
Savitri has realised what is going on about ChaLka, and now she is pakka sure about it, not just a thought or prediction. She knows her husband so well, she knows that most of the time the politician in him overpowers the rest f his feelings, including fatherly ones, and she is scared for Chander, because, as she said, he is like a son to her. And even though she may have to sacrifice her daughter's love, she'll still get to keep her son's life. And she still does care about her daughter, because she did say, that if this relationship is at a point where it can stop, then do it. Savitri knows that love is hard to let go of, and she is giving Alka a choice, which is sweet of her. But the 'bekasoor ka khoon bhayega bit' was a bit saddening, esp. for Alka.Shocking too, for her. I doubt she ever even thought of that, maybe she will laugh it off, later. She does love her father a lot.
Aarti is a smart person...she strategises and thinks about her every move. And that is a good quality. She has already started to realise that Chander can be used as a pawn, maybe even more, but I think she is still in thinking mode as to what to exactly do.
Chander joked away the comment about Alka wanting to marry, he didn't take it seriously but I didOuch Pyaar karne wale shaadi nahi karteCry About Alka blushing and sharmoing, I think she has sort of developed into a new person because she has fallen in love and also because of all the things that have happened, it has sort of broken her defenses, so she has to find new ones, and until she does, she is vulnerable.
NNT knows his son so well 'kisi restaurant mein gaya hoga'LOL And he isn't any weaker than Aarti, he has identified her as a threat but cant do anything as he has given away that responsibility to Abhishek.
When Savitri asked whether it was necessary ot involve Alka in the campaign, I felt that she was afraid to lose her daughter to politics. She knows that entering politics puts restrictions to life, even more than beign in a political family does, and she has already seen a politician in her son and husband, and she doesn't want her daughter to go into all that as well, sort of. I think Savitri wants Alka to live her life happily

Aww Abhi proposed to her! Aur woh bhi itni sweetly. I could see Nandini get all teary eyedEmbarrassed To Abhishek, it was sort of like it was expected of him and normal, he does romantic things a lot, but to Nandini, it was like the whole world at her feet, but even more preciousEmbarrassed Abhishek has given her more than he realises that he has. And the music just added to the romantic atmosphereEmbarrassed Ah-dorable scene!

That's it! Good Night!
Love
Suvi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

THE-FUTURE-LORD-Anks--Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
gud to hear ur bak-bak suvi.......LOL
res..... will give my comments tomorrow......

dnt 4gt to open a bday thread for aditiEmbarrassed...... its her bday tommorow... ie 13th march.........Embarrassed
n ya i should contain all our msgs,pics n siggies made by u n all.......Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Love you suviHug will miss you a lot Cry...come back soon with ur bak bakSmile

Edited by ankita1605 - 12 March 2011 at 7:18am

Prinsesse.Suvi

THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Prinsesse.Suvi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index