*~* Gangster of the Week # 18 *~* - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Rose! πŸ˜² Suds, Suds, and Suds! The thought of Suds seems to be buried in your mind (or should I say heart?)... 😈...hmm, will answer your questions soon, but must listen to the top song....have to choose the perfect song for Suds, you know πŸ˜‰....I don't want to disappoint you πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...
Edited by Rose_Petal - 13 years ago
Originally posted by stranger2rose

hello mimi Hiya Rosiee! πŸ€— ...so be ready for my simple n easy questions "Simple n easy" right, of course 😳...
chose one
chaskar / suds Suds! πŸ˜ƒ
suds/ ganpat Suds...though I miss Sonee's dearest Gannu sometimes πŸ˜†
roops / madhu Madhu
baaji / nakku Baaji's dostana leaves me speechless, but since Dutta married Naku twice I'll go with her. So it's Naku!
date with suds / date with chaskar Date with Suds... 🀒
kala/ seema Kala
seema/ supriya Seema....ugh!
a song u would play for suds
tere mast mast do nain mere dil ka le gaye chain Meri hukoom chalti toh duniya ki saare gaana Suds ke naam karde thi...lekin aisa toh nahin hai so this one.......it's so suitable for Suds-a-maniacs.  Definitely tere mast mast do nain....
or
tujhe dekh dekh sona
tujhe dekhkar hai jagna
maine yeh zindagani sang tere bitani
tujhmein basi hai meri jaan
haye
3 things u love about suds 🀣....okay, I'm done laughing. I love his big, wide, shifty,and about to bulge-out-of-the-socket eyes....his 5 million watt smile....and the fact that he looks so hot as The Don. **now I go back to laughing**🀣
an actor who could replace suds πŸ˜² Replace Suds? 😑 No one could do that! They can change the entire cast and even the title itself, but Suds must be left as is.
5 people u would like to meet in India besides suds I don't care about meeting famous people. I want to meet random people or those who I have met (but not really) like the members here who live in India. Members like you, Sonee, Sheebz, Bush, Srushti.....
who is the naughtiest member of the forum after u ? You are naughty, Rose. And I am nice.
who is the sweetest member of the forum ?( no dplomatic ans) You loose lot's of sweetness for asking me this troublesome question 😈....I'll skip this one for now...I think you guys should be graded on your sweetness before I decide ...
who is the craziest member of the forum ? Oh, God.....almost all of us here can give each other a run for our brains ....Let's go with Madzy...she lives in Dutta's kurta and grows fruits and veggies in his "phulwari " πŸ€ͺyep, she leads the pack...πŸ˜†
why do u love me so much ? lol **goes into Baaji mode** Aneh neneneneh Rose...yeh koi poochne ki baat hui! Because you're so absolutely love-able, of course 😳😳....because you're so sweet and naughty, and you're such a nice friend to me and also because you care deeply for Suds...even more than I do! πŸ˜ƒ

seeing ur past track record hopefully i will get my ans before the end of this week !!!!!!!

What track record? I just end up a little fashionably late, that's all. 😳
Let me know how you liked my answers, Rose. I know you'll approve all the ones with "Suds" connected to them. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

thanks mimi for ur lovely ans and ur were bang on when it came to suds ... how can u fail when suds is around ...but disappointed with ur one ans where u didnt name the sweetest member of the forum
Hey Mimijee  πŸ€—

woohooooo Gangster😎 ....yes ur Gundi....mere peeche padi huyiπŸ˜†....

congratulationπŸ₯³ Enjoy Hot shot seat n enjoy grillingπŸ˜‰

Rosie...ur questions r too gud ...sud n sud onlyπŸ˜†
Nice answers MimijeeπŸ˜‰
Thanks for the nice answers....

Here is one question :

Tumhe kya lagta hai LTL ki Story ka end kaise hoyga???
Sonee, I'm glad you liked the many questions Rose asked......based on Suds. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

Thanks for the nice answers

Here is one question :

Tumhe kya lagta hai LTL ki Story ka end kaise hoyga???

I  refuse to believe that LTL will end with a Tasha separation. I think they will be happy when it's all over. It may be just wishful thinking, but I don't care. I feel Tasha will be together-----dead or alive; Kala won't die, but live to see everyone else living a decent life while she can only reminisce about what she had and how she lost everything; Suds will be a performer in the circus Baaji opens up solely to showcase Suds....🀑🀣....or thrown off of the highest cliff. To me it would make so much sense if Suds ddidn't make it out alive and if Kala would be locked up in some asylum type of jail. She will have lost most of her sanity, but be just enough sensible to understand how badly she lost to Dutta. Oh, and there will be a Tasha baby....a Baaji--Madhu wedding....Kishore will get a job....Roops married off....Leela sent to go and live with her sasural or go work with Kishore..........🀣🀣......okay, sorry, but I couldn't help putting in the last few "ideas" πŸ˜†....really got carried away....No more fairytale books or movies for me!