Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

a question to the mothers out there........ (Page 3)

maneet2me Newbie
maneet2me
maneet2me

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I have 2 kids.  When i was expecting my first one, i did everything carefully...attended lamaze classes with my husband..was very careful with what i are so that i did  not put on too much weight.   But when you are going thru those labour pains u forget all that u learned in the lamaze classes on breathing etc.....your first reaction is...never again am i having a baby....but when u feel the baby coming out and when u hold it in your arms u forget all the pain.

With the second one, i hardly had time to think about myself..coz u have a child in the house who needs your attention.  But labour pain with second child is definitely more but the duration is shorter.

But the feeling u go thru when giving birth to the first one is truly unforgettable...my POV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2bangalores

Duttamann80 Groupbie
Duttamann80
Duttamann80

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I love every min apart from the labour xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Something i would advice for expecting and new mums is breastfeed your baby. I only breastfed my children and then at 1 year they moved to fresh milk in cups...never had formula milk...Breastfeeding helped get my figure back and it was so convenient. 

bangalores

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
enjoyed reading  all your experiences .luved it . my pregnancy was not smooth one . my first pregnancy was distarorous . i  had missed abortion in sixth month of my pregnancy . its god grace i was saved at right time . so, second pregnancy was much in fear added to my hubby transfer and i was in bed rest .i spent my first and second trimester with my mom .only one month i spent with my hubby . most of my time was gone in bed reading lot of books ,sleep deprivation .my delivery was also in C section with low weight baby son . post pregnancy  was also  tough with recurrent health problem of my son . i spent whole six yrs apart from  pregnancy time sleepless .but today when i see my healthy hale child smiling at  me.and my hubby forget all pain ,sleeplesstime ,tough time we had spent with him. my husband was pillar of support in crucial period and believe in saying"this time also shall pass".so, my preggy  time was not smooth ride ,not enjoyed any foodcravings ,husband attention yes but today i am more content wheni go to past & remember all those incidents.however,my parents were supportive and took lot of care .

Edited by acjanfeb1 - 12 March 2011 at 8:57am

ranjnanarangbangalores

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

"hum tum kuch aur bandenge"...really?
how many of u mothers out there really absolutely enjoyed the infancy time of ur child? no i'm not saying that it was not fun but was it all positive for u gals? or was it just me who found the midnight feeds a bit  tiresome..and the myth that u forget all the pain with that first smile from ur baby!! of course u enjoy his smile and baby smell and the pat of his baby fingers..but forget the pain?

and u feel so engaged with the babe that u don't get that much time for the hubby

please express ur views

Thanks for attempting to shatter a myth..at a time when a few women are getting bashed over here as deserters of the cause for daring to not want an invisible, fictitious baby, your post offers the flip side to the debate..while all of us love our babies, life is no bed of roses..certainly not something we would want to watch being recreated on screen anyway..I remember wanting to tear my hair out in sheer frustration and even smacking the baby once when I did not know what else to do..and I was 21 when I had my first baby!

Edited by janvis70 - 12 March 2011 at 8:57am

bangalores

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I am a mom of two kids and even when my kids were born now that they are 6 and 9 I had plenty of time to socialize with my husband...

Even after 10 years we  act as newly married

I had my first kid when I was 25 but still was wonder how can i be a mom so early but your hormes and your mind instnact guide you thro everything
Even if you are  19 -20 its teh same cvase.. Women have thses abiolities but how u handle it is the biggest task..

When  you become pregnant  your hormonal chanes makes you aware of the fact a life grows inside you and this will make you have a different feeling altogether

In real its  not stressful,
I wonder why the creatives make it so impossible to show a women pregnant in a show just coz its a youth based one or a fear to handle a child in the show
They can always use dummies when needed.. The infact dose'nt have to be on teh sets all teh time

Life after  being a mother is  not easy but sure a woemn can handle it will with teh support of a husband who is very understanding and capbale to realize what  a women goes through

Edited by shanti05 - 12 March 2011 at 9:04am

bangalores

Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
awwwwwwww...its so sweet of u all discussing ur motherhood ...
really motherhood is indeed very beautiful na...
all the best to all of u with ur kids...

meravigilisobangalores

jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
you see being mother of two daughters one thing is sure after delivery there is lot to cope up with though my husband takes most care of my daughters right from bathing dressing everything but it is a full time job and have my mom in law also yet if you work and have to join ur work after delivery it is very difficult 

meravigilisobangalores

Go to top