Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

a question to the mothers out there........ (Page 2)

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=maan-and-geet]

well...I would have to agree to "hum tum kuch aur bandhenge"  

i would say it depends on the person, ur partner and the child.... my first born was a bit easier on me...... only for the fact that my husband was home with me for the first 4 months and helped me A LOT with the baby'. After that I fell into a routine and things didn't bother me much'..However my second one had me wanting to run for the highest hill and stay there'.. even though my husband helped with her too but he wasn't around as much as he was for the first one'. No complaints he was working very HARD for us....

and no hun, you don't forget the pain'.

[/QUOTE
ur view is absolutely true abt the partner part....i think at times my hubby didn't even get to know me getting up...he is a sound sleeper...and i too didn't want him to lose sleep as he works 10 to 9. i heard one auntyji once advising my sis to accidently sit on her hubby during the midnight feed  to let him knw that motherhood is not all gains!!

Edited by bangalores - 12 March 2011 at 4:53am

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
@  bangalores lovely post indeed I remember the time I had my baby my pregnancy was slightly difficult with some health issue due to an unexpected change in the town of my stay. 

However the labour I had was very smooth and easy the delivery was very smooth and had no trouble what so ever and I was shit scared of a normal one but managed beautifully thanks to my doc she is awesome. 

Now coming to cravings part I troubles my husband a lot during those days I remeber waking him up in the middle of the night asking for wierd stuff and the worse was that I couldnt sleep thanks to the cravings I would keep dreaming of those things. yesterday during the episode too my husband started laughing he asked me if I remembered the way I harassed cos I wanted to have bhel puri at 2 in the morning and I practically started howling since there was no way I would get it poor thing went out in the middle of the night to arrange for it but alas couldnt manage then next day he bought atleast 5 packs of the instant mix and I eventually threw them out after they got spoiled cos I hever felt like having it again after that night. 

There are so many such times when we went around driving around the town just to have some thele wala icecream or some paanu puri I wanted to eat at odd hours however being in a new place didnt help at all infact I use to expecially ask for the paani puri I use to have regularly in Delhi and he use to get irritated telling me "ab us golgappe wale ko kahan se pakad ke laaoon yahan" now when I look back and think about those times I laugh but those moments use to be serious that time with me breaking down if I didnt get the stuff I wanted to eat at that time. 
and my preplexed husband use to be amazed at the fact that I am crying for food where I could otherwise adjust to any cuisine and food very well.

But I disagree with one thing as I dont remember any pain and the time I spent staying awake cos I always enjoyed it even if I had to get up for midnight feeding I use to forget about not aleeping whenever I saw my boys satiated face.

About my hubby being there and getting up with me he use to at times but at times he use to be too tired to be involved had no complaints however 

Edited by ranjnanarang - 12 March 2011 at 5:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kumari3Innocent02serendipity2_Rashmihindu4lyfmeravigilisobangalores

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjnanarang

@  bangalores lovely post indeed I remember the time I had my baby my pregnancy was slightly difficult with some health issue due to an unexpected change in the town of my stay. 

However the labour I had was very smooth and easy the delivery was very smooth and had no trouble what so ever and I was shit scared of a normal one but managed beautifully thanks to my doc she is awesome. 

Now coming to cravings part I troubles my husband a lot during those days I remeber waking him up in the middle of the night asking for wierd stuff and the worse was that I couldnt sleep thanks to the cravings I would keep dreaming of those things. yesterday during the episode too my husband started laughing he asked me if I remembered the way I harassed cos I wanted to have bhel puri at 2 in the morning and I practically started howling since there was no way I would get it poor thing went out in the middle of the night to arrange for it but alas couldnt manage then next day he bought atleast 5 packs of the instant mix and I eventually threw them out after they got spoiled cos I hever felt like having it again after that night. 

There are so many such times when we went around driving around the town just to have some thele wala icecream or some paanu puri I wanted to eat at odd hours however being in a new place didnt help at all infact I use to expecially ask for the paani puri I use to have regularly in Delhi and he use to get irritated telling me "ab us golgappe wale ko kahan se pakad ke laaoon yahan" now when I look back and think about those times I laugh but those moments use to be serious that time with me breaking down if I didnt get the stuff I wanted to eat at that time. 
and my preplexed husband use to be amazed at the fact that I am crying for food where I could otherwise adjust to any cuisine and food very well.

But I disagree with one thing as I dont remember any pain and the time I spent staying awake cos I always enjoyed it even if I had to get up for midnight feeding I use to forget about not aleeping whenever I saw my boys satiated face.

About my hubby being there and getting up with me he use to at times but at times he use to be too tired to be involved had no complaints however 

luved ur story !Tongue
---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

by the way whoever said that labor during the second child is easier.... i would like to have few words with them Angry
me too
tell me who said that
---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

yesssssssssssss
all pain (specially labour pain) are gone with having your child in your hands

but one thing more during my two pregnancy i neverwake up in night to eat  AALO KI TIKKIROFL

i did remember the pain especially when my second one was due!  thankfully my pain didn't take too many hours!!
and i used to have bread butter jam at night...that happened while i was at my mayka..my pappa used to keep it ready for me before he went to sleep!! Big smile

by the way i have two sons10 yrs nd 5 resp...can't bring myself to attempt for a girl though many have pointed out the merits of having a daughter!!

i m lucky
as i have a daughter 7 yrs and son 5yrs resp...
delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

yesssssssssssss
all pain (specially labour pain) are gone with having your child in your hands

but one thing more during my two pregnancy i neverwake up in night to eat  AALO KI TIKKIROFL
Me too,never to eat. always woke up due to wrist pain (because of carpel tunnel problem during pregnancy) and back pain.

I forgot all my pains after my older daughter was born. She would sleep 12 hours every night. it was fun. My younger one would wake up at night but she is the cutest thing on earth despite that.

She is now 5 and when I say what will I do when I am old, she says she will take care of me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent02bangalores

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I didn't even know i was pregnant until the 5 monthLOL. Too busy enjoying married life. The best part was i felt i had been pregnant for only 4 months...was lucky had a short labour and my son was born.

I never went off any foods or had morning sickness for any of my pregnancies. but had cravings for...sand!...yes you read right sand. My mum got me some sandy soil that i could eat...i carried it everywhere with me...hubby thought i was crazy but he use to keep some with him that i didn't know about just in case i wanted it....he knew how cranky i could get if i didn't get any.LOL We laugh about it now and he says to my son...you know your mum ate sand when she was expecting you.

Daughter's turn i turned in to a baby elephant...all i ate was gajar halwa and paratasLOL.

Yes when i had my baby in my arms, i started planning when am i going to have my next one.....that feeling wears off after a few weeksLOL

Edited by HIPHOP50 - 12 March 2011 at 7:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjnanarangkumari3Innocent02meravigilisobangaloresAsh1991

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
@lovelygeet24x7 thanks a lot but i enjoyed my time throughly and still enjoying with my little fella 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores

Go to top