Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

TV Celebs speak about Holi

TNN | Mar 12, 2011, 01.31am IST

"Holi kab hai? Kab hai Holi?" this patented Gabbar Singh dialogue from Sholay is a question that all enthusiasts of the festival of colours keep asking as the month of March sets in every year. We ask some television celebrities on what are their plans for Holi this year and their fond memories of the festival. Here's what they have to say... 

Aishwarya Sakhuja ( Saas Bina Sasuraal ):On Holi, if I am lucky, I will go home and sit and have lots of sweets. Then of course I shall go out with all my buddies to have some fun with colours. 
My best Holi memory would be all the Holi spent at my granny's place as a kid. Getting up at 5 am and filling balloons with water was the most exciting thing to do. I wish everyone a very happy Holi. God bless you all. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-...PARiNA...adventure_gurlJenifer.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Celebs on Holi --Aishwarya" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.