India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

I feel for Raghu (Page 5)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
See wht is happening, for obvious reason cvs r showing some veeore scene. For this purpose they destroyed Veer character. Whn the reaction was negative for tht scene they started justifying it and in this process they spoiled most consistent character Jogi. Angry Angry now in process to show victim to Tapu, they r destroying another strong character, Rathore. He was shown very matured and suljha hua insan, who exactly know wht he want hand how to achieve it. But now he is being portrayed as rapist. Angry it seems tht cvs r busy in politics thn following the story. Angry they hv lost the way.

Edited by ankit111 - 12 March 2011 at 7:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12cjs369tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

@Sumali
I think rathod have a negative part

Rathod is not negative......He's a tough guy to deal with......a pucca business man.......To make Tapasya positive and mahaan evry other character is butchered with.......
Except Taps and Nani there are no real negative characters here.....and Pushkar as well......All characters change for the convenience of one ckt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Whn victim (Veer) was feeling disgusting people were glorifying and enjoying here and whn victim (Tapu) was enjoying, people here feeling disgusting LOL LOL LOL wht a comedy. LOL LOL

dreamz12intruderfasttiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by divy609

Good one Ankit.........Initially she objected it and then after knowing it she should have left his company But she continued being with him which almost means she took it easily.......I's feeling bad for Raghu ......He has been blamed for everything now ........Even when there's the Khulasa Everyone will sympathize with Taps saying she was used though she very much knew it ........ The story line is again going in favour of Taps.....

And the funniest part is she's gonna bribe RathodROFL

Btw anyone gained sympathies after yest epi for Taps........
Exactly................Now Raghu became the villan and the vamp an abala nariAngryAngry

CVs cud have shown it as a clean mutual thing between them which is logical...................but with trying to make Tapasya innocent they have spoiled the TRAP track. There chemistry is awesome had cvs actually seen reel seperately from real atleast now they cud develop this track into very interesting actually i feel this has more potential than SV revenge track.

so true.. 
TRAP chemistry was so goodLOL.. and they could have taken this track so beautifully ahead.. mon**ys cvs ne sab kharab kardiyaaAngry

But , Gaurav Chopra , in his interview has told that his character is positive who will have a link with tapasya. So, i think, there is more to come. He is the ideal jodi for a character like tapasya, only he knows how to tame her.
I am not sure about the positive part as I always had the image of him as more grey character but the link with Tapasya cud only be the child. Yes he is perfect for Tapasya as he cud match with her cunningness as well as arrogance with his own trademark attitude. I just like the way Gaurav is potraying Rathod......

souroj

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by varun.tap

@Sumali
I think rathod have a negative part

Rathod is not negative......He's a tough guy to deal with......a pucca business man.......To make Tapasya positive and mahaan evry other character is butchered with.......
Except Taps and Nani there are no real negative characters here.....and Pushkar as well......All characters change for the convenience of one ckt.
True divya Rathod is not negative but a person with less principles so more like a grey character.....

tiny15

purvim Goldie
purvim
purvim

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

after yesterday episode a few people r trying to portray Tapu as victim, but as per me she was not looking like a victim at all, becoz she never show her disgust, never behaved like victim and knowing temperament of Tapu bitiya, i cant believe tht if she was victimised, she wd hv been silent. so for me question of Tapu being victim even dosnt existSmileSmile    
                        now lets she the positin of Raghu, i m against such situation either it was Tapu-Veer situation or Tapu-Raghu situation. but suppose if it happened in the heat of emotion (this sentaces were used by VEEORE fan for veer rape accident), becoz Raghu certainly liked Tapu, otherwise he wd not hv done for her so much. but wht after tht night, they were still business partner and everything was going well, till greedy devil cheated Raghu. so Raghu never cheated Tapu but he always helped her, but he was cheated by her. thn they were seperated and after few months Raghu came to know tht her darling is pregnant from him and trying to USE his child for her evil mission (snatching other husband).(pls dont say tht she was not aware abt it, as she once told herself tht veer cant know abt her raj.) it was shock for him, again it HE WAS CHEATED. he is not running away from the responsibility of his child and he want to take to him. if he was a simple rapist, thn why tht kid important for him. he wd hv forgoten her after tht. so its Tapu twice cheated him and not he.AngryAngry

true totaly agree with you lekin mujhe yeh samajh mein nahi aa raha hai ki jab raghu kahe raha tha ki yeh raaz ki baat kal tak sirf mein aur tum jaantein the aur ab kal tumhaare saare ghar wale bhi jaan jaayenge uska matlab hai ki tappu ko 100 aane such pata tha ki yeh bachchaa veer ka nahi hai right?

tiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
very well written ankith
i dont think the cv;s r gg to show her as a rape victim

from the looks and actions of her she is no where near to a rape victim

she only invited such a situation in her life

for money she went for gambling then inviting that guy to her room

then sharing drinks with him and goes to bed infront of him

what else she can expect

intruderfast

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
now i really feel for Raghu. he lost his first child and now his second child is being used by Tapu for her evil motiveAngryAngry he is absolutely not negative character. the way he is tackling devil, he is the best person to deal with Tapu like devilsLOLLOL

IisBlisssourojanna44

Go to top