Uttaran
Uttaran

I feel for Raghu (Page 2)

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

when veeore night was shown....ppl celebrated it.....and now the same ppl are condemning trap night......why double standards....????
same situations were shown both the times....both were intoxicated and both slept with ppl whom they didnt love.....so why double standards
i hate tapasya but i didnt like what they showed yesterday.....
if yesterday was rape....veeore night was rape.....
if veeore night was consummation......yesterdays night was consummation too...

ExacltyClapClapClapmaintain obne standard pleaseEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7ankit111shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

yesterday...tapasya was involved....par agar ichcha would have been involved....the same ppl would have celebrated.....DeadDead
Dead

ExacltyClapWinkLOL

nutmeg7sourojankit111shivani9tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

yesterday...tapasya was involved....par agar ichcha would have been involved....the same ppl would have celebrated.....DeadDead
Dead

ExacltyClapWinkLOL
rahul....LOLWinkLOL...kal se hue and cry over rape....arre cvs have conveniently not shown the morning after....its upto viewers imagination whether to take it as rape or not....par yaha toh....
i want cvs to show morning after...was tappy happy, sad, confused...disgusted.....but it must be noted that she went gambling with raghu....so there....

dreamz12divy609ankit111shivani9tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Dead

ExacltyClapWinkLOL
rahul....LOLWinkLOL...kal se hue and cry over rape....arre cvs have conveniently not shown the morning after....its upto viewers imagination whether to take it as rape or not....par yaha toh....
i want cvs to show morning after...was tappy happy, sad, confused...disgusted.....but it must be noted that she went gambling with raghu....so there....

Yar first of all look at this girl who knows that she slept with raghu and this kid belongs to raghu still she is saying Veer kaa bachaa Veer kaa BachaaShockedaise hotey hain kya rape victimsShockedWinkLOL

Edited by rahulvaid1 - 12 March 2011 at 4:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijidreamz12divy609nutmeg7ankit111shivani9tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Dead

ExacltyClapWinkLOL
if she was disgusted, she wd hv added him in her revange list for this. she added him but not for rape, but for kicking her out and humuliating her in the hotel, this very fact say tht she was not disgustedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12divy609shivani9tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Dead

ExacltyClapWinkLOL

Yar first of all look at this girl who knows that she slept with raghu and this kid belongs to raghu still she is saying Veer kaa bachaa Veer kaa BachaaShockedaise hotey hain kya rape victimsShockedWinkLOL
woh kisi bhi angle se rape victim nahi lagti.....i felt rathos had a longing for his child....tapasya needs the child cuz now veer will never be intimate with her...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1shivani9tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Dead

ExacltyClapWinkLOL
if she was disgusted, she wd hv added him in her revange list for this. she added him but not for rape, but for kicking her out and humuliating her in the hotel, this very fact say tht she was not disgustedLOL

Ankit infact when rathore used to call her she used to very conveniently smile and say hamara raaz kon jaan saktaa haiLOLnaye zamane ke rape victims toh bade mast hain yarLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12sourojdivy609nutmeg7ankit111shivani9tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit111

Dead

ExacltyClapWinkLOL

Ankit infact when rathore used to call her she used to very conveniently smile and say hamara raaz kon jaan saktaa haiLOLnaye zamane ke rape victims toh bade mast hain yarLOL
was watching climax court scene of aitraaz yesterady...karrena says ki ladki kitni bhi modern ho jaye usse kam se kam apne bachche ka baap toh malum hota hi hai.....agar pata nahi hota toh iska matlab woh bahut sare logon ke saath so chuki hai...DeadDeadDeadDead...tapasya ko malum tha ka she is pregnant with rathod's child...

dreamz12divy609ankit111shivani9tiny15

Go to top