Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

kmh 2 will not end with 150 episodes (Page 2)

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by laado_007

No offense intended, this is just my view. I love the soap very much and I'm an ardent viewer of it. But I do wish the soap does not drag on and become like any another soap. As the way it is going now, its great! But I wouldn't mind if they finish this soap and bring a kmh3 soon!
As I said, it is only my opinion and I hope I don't offend anyoneSmile

every one has a right to express their opinion dear u put it well theres nothing to get offended by it....i can understand wat u said dragging it and spoiling the kmh brand name would be bad and so u want it to end and go for season 3 when that happens...but why think about that??they arent dragging or anything na...its going on a good pace...they are so unpredictable and storywise also it is very strong....then theres still so much for us to c and explore...the kmh team is doing a really good job m sure cvs wont drag...they knw well the pulse of the fans and what we want...so don woi about that for now and enjoy the showSmile
Heyya as of now I completely love the show and wait for each episode eagerly and get dissappointed when it endsLOL The CVs are doing a GREAT job and kudos to themClap
May is still a long way to go and I have feeling if they keep showing the kit-pit till then, people are going to get bored! Of course, if doesn't get boring, I don't want it to end, everLOL

for me the kit-pit stopped a few days ago after softy ahluwalia diedROFL they are in the realisation phase in my thinking...and its getting more beautiful by the day....haye that cheek kissBlushing....haye that danceDay Dreaming....karan and kritz di are rocking it and so are the innovative ideas of the cvs....and as far as not getting boring is concerned...kitani mohabbat hai arjuhi k beech woh dikhane mein toh 2-3 saal bhi kam pad jaye yeh toh bas 2 mahine hai...kab guzar jayenge unke pyaar mein pata bhi nahi chalegaApprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-brightlinaDamyanthi

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
humlog milke 500 episode ke party karengeParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brightlinaGURASH14-TeekhiMishti-

Aizatmir Senior Member
Aizatmir
Aizatmir

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
No way kmh has to go a long way it is doing a fab job. It is the ist or 2nd fiction show i guess as per imagine trp's n i think they r well aware of kmh fan following n they wouldnt want to think of kmh 3 so soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHbrightlina

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
i love u dear,,,,,,,,
thnks fr d wrds

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brightlina

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
ya it will not end

brightlina

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee finlly kmh2 not ending kmh crete  historyyyy

brightlina

Kudi_NextDoor Senior Member
Kudi_NextDoor
Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Awwhh guys I really do hope it neevr ends, don't knwo what I'll do without my Arjuhii < 3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brightlinaGURASH14

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

GURASH14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index