Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya should Slap him & leave the house!

Backpiper Groupbie
Backpiper
Backpiper

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Krishna's behaviour in yesterdays episode was really annoying how can pratigya tolerate that. Krishna should have been ashamed of himself & should have tried finding some work but instead now he's torturing pratigya, Now I feel he's all love for pratigya is fake, if he really loved her soo much he shudnt have harmed her like that, thats soo inhuman. Now its time that Pratiya revolts against Krishna, first of all she should give him a tight slap & leave the house and put a condition that until & unless he starts working she wont come back. Only this will put him on right track

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
well my dear i agree that what krishna did was wrong bt pratigya shopuld slap krishna no that,s not right it,s also unbearable u can,t slap ur husband that,s a sin ya bt husband should also not abuse his wife don,t worry she will realise him soon his mistake and then he will start working just w8 and watch
Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
She should've been upfront & told him point blank where she got the money from instead of teasing him to find out, i'm glad the Krishna of old is finally back a welcome change but yes gripping her arm in a vice-like method was uncalled for she should've been firm with him instead of 'requesting' him to let go of her hand if that didn't suffice then a slap would've been more appropriate leaving the house is not the solution

Edited by prodigy007 - 12 March 2011 at 3:03am
Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Krishna behaviour was expected to be the way it was shown!! He was all prepared to run if the need arised bcoz for him his pride means a lot!! It will take time for him realize his responsibility and importance of earning for a living. His only worry before entering the house was to face his family who would have known the truth from Prats that he wasn't going to work and lied abt finding a job!

He was relieved to know that Prats saved him from disgrace and kept his 'image' intact in his family. He didn't bother abt the future, wht he will do next month or from where Prats got the money.

I agree wht Krishna did to Prats was wrong and he shd learn to control his temper. However why was Prats showing so much of attitude to Krishna when he was asking abt the source of the money!!! She was the one who pointed out to him in the firstly place so she could have straight away revealed it!!! Why make a fuss when she shd be knowing by know abt her husband's temper!

I don't agree with the idea of slapping krishna and leaving the house! Firstly, neither of the spouse shd hit the other, they shd learn to solve their misunderstandings by talking it out. Leaving the house is NEVER a solution! Prats is married and that is her house, she shd know how to tackle her problems rather than running to her parents house. She shd make Krishna realize his responsibility towards his family, as a son, husband and father in the future.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22piyarapiyari....Poojie....

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

Krishna behaviour was expected to be the way it was shown!! He was all prepared to run if the need arised bcoz for him his pride means a lot!! It will take time for him realize his responsibility and importance of earning for a living. His only worry before entering the house was to face his family who would have known the truth from Prats that he wasn't going to work and lied abt finding a job!

He was relieved to know that Prats saved him from disgrace and kept his 'image' intact in his family. He didn't bother abt the future, wht he will do next month or from where Prats got the money.

I agree wht Krishna did to Prats was wrong and he shd learn to control his temper. However why was Prats showing so much of attitude to Krishna when he was asking abt the source of the money!!! She was the one who pointed out to him in the firstly place so she could have straight away revealed it!!! Why make a fuss when she shd be knowing by know abt her husband's temper!

I don't agree with the idea of slapping krishna and leaving the house! Firstly, neither of the spouse shd hit the other, they shd learn to solve their misunderstandings by talking it out. Leaving the house is NEVER a solution! Prats is married and that is her house, she shd know how to tackle her problems rather than running to her parents house. She shd make Krishna realize his responsibility towards his family, as a son, husband and father in the future.
agree wid u my friend this was the point which i wants to explain it thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top