ViSu/AbhiYa:The light of our lives#3Newcclinkpg146 - Page 65

Posted: 13 years ago
I know u love him! ðŸ¤£
OMG!

Kaash main Z ka chehra dekh sakhthi .... he must have gone red.blue.green. ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£
^I mean when you said I know you love him🤔

and ermmm yes. greeeeeeeen is the way to go😎🤣
I meant.... i know that... !
I dint mean in the literal way idiot! 
thank god😳🤣 i thought...jaane de 😆
how cud u think i'd mean it like that!?!... pagal ladki! ðŸ¤£
I have lost it already😳🤣 don't expect anymore out of me🤣
read this😆

Aw that's so true Chhotu...I don't have any brothers..or siblings for that matter..and you're my first brother here..since Sid doesn't count as one 🤣 Sid doesn't count as one? What does that mean? 😲😳 Mere bhai ki aaj kal bohot badnaami ho rahi hai aur mein bardaash nahin kar sakta 😡 Daffa ho ja! 🤣🤣.Munni k line i can understand but wats up with urs chotu ?:O:O:O:O saale munni se bhi bada badnaami tu kar raha hai mera 🤣 eventhough she doesnt mean that way u are giving more ideas to the viewers 😳 ab tu daffa ho ja 🤣 .he's got a sister overload already and I'm not joining the camp 🤣 Vah bhai vah jaise tu toh sabse alaag hai na? ðŸ¤£ ofcourse she is bhai😳 iske baare mein tujhe baad mein bataunga if u are interested 😳😆 
LOL

I've had my laughter dose for the day! ðŸ¤£
I haven't though🤣 goshh m entertained!🤣
more:

By the way...I just remembered you mentioned that long distance relationships don't work...they do, so you can't generalise 😆 haina munni ?? i was telling him the same 😉My cousin and my jeeju are the perfect example  oo so the generation is repeating now 😉

And now if you even DARE get a diff meaning from this, and you-know-what that is, then tumhari khair nahi 😡 Munni this is my 1st time seeing u getting angry.. u look more pretty when u are angry ðŸ˜ƒðŸ¤£