Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ViSu/AbhiYa:The light of our lives#3Newcclinkpg146 (Page 21)

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
yeah i thought so LOL don't even talk about cricket craze Stern Smile that is like insaneness i hate watching cricket and dad will like turn the tv off if he sees it on ROFL

aww really? i replied there EmbarrassedLOL thankfully i have the colour saved..half the time i make the prettiest colourings everrrr..! but i never save them UnhappyROFL

Edited by -Aish129- - 16 March 2011 at 6:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
OMG really? ROFL my dad is the exact same ROFL..he dislikes cricket..he prefers tennis and soccer instead..but he's not a big sportsperson..he's more into stocks and sharemarkets ROFL

You need to teach me more colouring if sigs...in short..more PSD's Big smile

aishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
omfgggg! hahaha and that second point..exactly man! he always is waiting for the last few mins of the news to watch all his finance rubbish LOL i wouldn't dare say that in front of him though as i am a commerce student myself Stern SmileROFL

okayyy! anything for you <33 i hate it when millions of people ask but if you ask then i'm more than happy to share anything with you! Embarrassed

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
OMG exact same here....ROFL My dad also waits for the last bit of the news....to be honest i hate commerce and accountancy ROFL it bores me to hell Dead why are all dads same...? ROFL my mom and us always taunt him for watching only stock related things...he always laughs it off..but sometimes he gets mad too ROFL he's like..its better than your unreal tv soaps ROFL

YAY..waiting for PSD's..I love you! Hug

aishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
i knowww! ROFL even that part applies to us as well ROFL both aai and i are always telling him off for watching it constantly..and then he's like oh okay so when i watch stuff about the real world it's boring for you and all the crap you watch on tv that you expose me to? is that right then? UnhappyROFL

btw...can i ask LOL is there any way i can see "someone's" scraps without seeing their profile..i know something's cooking ConfusedLOL 

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
ROFL Aww all dads and moms are same...its funny how almost every household has similar traits ROFL

Why do you need to see that "someone's" scraps...IGNORE it Aish...you also na! dont you get enough of it everytime u log onto IF...trust me ignoring is the best solution Wink

aishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

hahah exactly ROFL but btw, he actually watches the serials anyway ROFL

i know i have had enough but i have a very bad feeling about this all..something's going to happen and he's got people set up for this Ouch anyway whatever LOL i'll take care of it Ermm

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Oh lets see who all he has set up ROFL People love you Aish...dont bother about over the top kids LOL

aishhh.

Go to top