ViSu/AbhiYa:The light of our lives#3Newcclinkpg146 - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago

🤗 tujhe kaise pata chala 🤣

hahahaa :D hruuu? 🤗

OMG :O you know the loreal fashion show is on todayyy :)
because I am isshmaaartt 😎😆

I'm fineee! and since you want to talk to your jeeju that's not gonna happen for 5 days since his exam is on the 23rd and he'll be sort of inactive till then but he says he'll come online anyway for a bit since he can't not talk to me for so long 😳🤣

sorry hahaha i'm doing some work as well that's why i was slow to realise you are online 😆

OMGG :O Is it?
thank god it's FRIDAYYY. <33
hey i'll be back at like 3.20 ish.. maybe earlier :P
iloveyou xx
Originally posted by -Aish129-

because I am isshmaaartt 😎😆

I'm fineee! and since you want to talk to your jeeju that's not gonna happen for 5 days since his exam is on the 23rd and he'll be sort of inactive till then but he says he'll come online anyway for a bit since he can't not talk to me for so long 😳🤣

sorry hahaha i'm doing some work as well that's why i was slow to realise you are online 😆

OMGG :O Is it?
awwwwwwwwwww!Embarrassed🤣

that's ok ;) no problemo.. me off for a bit. i need to go home 😆 

YESSS and these girls in my class got free tickets to it.. rofl 😆
okayy! going by now i should be home by 4ish hopefully 😆 I've got to stop for grocery as well 😆 
free ticketssss? haaww 😲
Hey! 

Anyone there?! 
Originally posted by Chill_Out

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFTgxziMCNs[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFTgxziMCNs

Dedicated to all my AbhIyans and ViSuians! Love you all! 🤗

Neethz! ðŸ¤—
The song is awesome! 
Thanks a zillion for posting it here! 
We all love you too! ðŸ¤—
Sharmi 🤗 I'm here for another 15 mins probably..if I leave at 3:30 then it should be enough i think i'm trying to work out how much time it'll take in traffic 🤣

Hey Sam! ðŸ¤—

Aish ðŸ¤—
LOL... then leme help you.. you'll be online like 5 then?.. coz its traffic and u need to go home.. freshen up a bit and all that... !! Kyun?
Yep that sounds about right 😆 Hopefully I'll get home at about 4-4:30..oh yes but Aai has a doc appointment 🤔 see this is what I call thinking out loud 🤣
hahah yes seems 5 is rightish 😆 And Munna was online my aadhi raat so that set my mood right 🤣 plus I've been talking to Sheila all day 😆