ViSu/AbhiYa:The light of our lives#3Newcclinkpg146 - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
yeah man its such a nice film...Rishi Kapoor, Dimple kapadia, Akshay Kumar & Anu...what fab. performances man...loved the movie! in general i love all movies related to cricket..its such a treat to watch!

Whose singing dukh bhare devdaas type gaane now?🤔 🤣
Edited by .Yamini. - 13 years ago
i will see it for suree!

fruitcake who else 🤣 i was in the paathshaala (another cc) yday and we were opening a new one and i accidentally went into the baju waali cc 😕 what do i see there...they are playing antakshari and fruitcake is singing songs like "mora piya mohse bolat nahi" "yeh dooriyan in raahon ki dooriyan..fanaa ho sabhi dooriyan" and the RBO title track as in the part where it's like "kaise mite hai raam dooriyan main jaanu na jaane tu" 🤣🤣
lollllll! 😆
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
UFFF! how annoyingly dramatic man! 🤔 🤣 Good god...when will fruitcake grow up...🤣

How foolish are some people! like seriously! 🤔

fc knows exactly what he is doing, mind you 😊
Yeah he might be upto some sorta nonsense...but Aish..stay away man..let him do wat he wants to..ignore karo! at least i would do that 😉
jaane do..he's going to do whatever he likes anyway (: 😆
leave this now waise bhi i have enough of it every day some new nautanki 🤣
yeah i know its worse than a nautanki 🤔 as it is you have things to worry about...because we know we have a LIFE outside IF..but unfortunately some kids dont get that in their head
ready set go 🤣 i love this...forget about him now 😆  

and i'm gonna go for lunch! am starving it's almost 1:30 and i haven't had anything 😆 so i might catch you in a bit if you're still here (: or maybe i won't log on ..depends 🤔
if i don't see you again today..then..go sleep on time 😳😆 and i love you! 🤗
🤣 HAHA..that is so freakin' true 🤣

Aww okay see ya later Aish...i dunno if i'll still be online or not...depends..just like you said 😆

I love yaa too! <3