TB:Varsha-Shaurya become proud parents in YRKKH - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Wow.. Ab YR me celebration hoga... I love these YR celebrations.. Hope to c some happy moments... But naksh ke bich kya problem thi?? Kahi ye batawara problem ki to baat nai kar rae he??
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari1508

Wow.. Ab YR me celebration hoga... I love these YR celebrations.. Hope to c some happy moments... But naksh ke bich kya problem thi?? Kahi ye batawara problem ki to baat nai kar rae he??

arrey sab pagal n ulta fulta news hi dete hai..synopsis bhi ulta aata hai....with wrong dates n all...😕 batwaara mein toh Naksh ke beech problem thodi hi na hai.....n plz no need to resolve the batwara problem...😆😆
sonalwade thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwww luking forward 2 futher epi's ..............
yrkkh is gonna be outstanding dese days.............m loving it
JAYA_09 thumbnail
may be reshmi's wedding problems rahe ga yaar  they have written may be batwaara also there dekhte hain
JAYA_09 thumbnail
they vl be happy na that's what i want  the rpoblem is going to relsove wait and see
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

arrey sab pagal n ulta fulta news hi dete hai..synopsis bhi ulta aata hai....with wrong dates n all...😕 batwaara mein toh Naksh ke beech problem thodi hi na hai.....n plz no need to resolve the batwara problem...😆😆

the problem getting resolve and akshi at the receving end may be he vl naitik waht she and rajshri told to gay3 may be munna will say y she didn't tell him first like taht. after batwaara she should  share the news with anitik only may be they written the problem will be resolved.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
always maheswari's side show only happiness and in this sin ghania's only unhappiness feeling so bad for naksh may be naksh come to about nikhil , they might solve the problem but only telechakkar news told about engagement and thilak not in sp and telebuzz. i think  something is store there. may be naksh vl celebrate holi wtih maheswari's again.
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Hey Guyz,

Its time for some action, go and Rate the latest article on YRKKH now
Varsha-Shaurya become proud parents in Ye Rishta

Like this

User Rating Rating(6 Votes)
  Anamika_naksh, starry.phoenix, shriya_naksh, divi4u, Tafseer, yipee

& Please DO NOT COPY the TB Article, just paste the TB Article Link for the Re-Directed Link

Thanks
bhagwan ka shukriya ki papita finally pichak gya.. dekh dekh ke pagal ho gye the hum to..

thank god..
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight08

bhagwan ka shukriya ki papita finally pichak gya.. dekh dekh ke pagal ho gye the hum to..

thank god..

😆 😆
aayi shubh ghadi dekho Maheshwaris ke aangan aaj ri..😆
finally woh shubh ghadhi aa hi gaya...full 9 months dikhaye yaar..humlogon ne apni aankhon ko kitna pain diya n now finally relief....🥳