India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WhEn ''I''!!!

Mounchy Goldie
Mounchy
Mounchy

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
when i logged in...... i was sad and i had thought ov writing about the ''MC'' track but as soon as i came to geet forum main kya dekhti hoon gurmeet or ''DD'' ka performance on TIP TIP BARSA PANI OR PANI NE SACHI MAIN AAG LAGAI!!! heheheheheheheLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
to meri saari tension ''MC'' track ko ley ker uttar to gai phir when i came back to my senses mujhe yaad aya k i had to post somethin related to ''MC'' track........ Wink Wink
matlab sachi yeh guru or DD ne aik dum RAPCHIKWink, RAPCHUNDUS OR RAITA PHELANEY WAALI PERFORMANCE KI HAI!!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile
AND THEY ARE VERY VERY COMFARTABLE TOGETHER...... LOL LOL Wink Wink Wink
but i still want the drama to b light wid a bit ov comedy,..... steaming romance or cute and adorable nok jhoks!!!
agree wid me or not??!!??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123t_areeb

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index