Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURU true proffessinoal

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Hi meri GC diwanis,

This post i just make not to insult or not to bash any person here in the GF. I  am aware that now every body in this forum would have seen his upcoming performance with DD. It was good. Now i am happy that he at last proved to everybody here who bashed him previously for the fact that he is not comfortable with the intimate scenes.. Now i think those people who bashed him for that now will be admitting he is perfect in all. GURU is a true professionalist, if he was not he could have easily denied this performance with DD. So at least now people  i think will not bash him unnecessarily questioning his professionalism.

People who have views can share here, but with good language and positive views.

P.S. Dont make this post a war ground

Thank you 

Veena

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10prithvipriaditi_89SSWATISMinozPGirnmaaneet_piscesmaansi007summikhanabd_20-eiya-MadhuskJadee777ramita_nayalprincess.rocksLuvGuruRati11madhubala123_RashmiiMadz-TeriMalang-Vintagepeachsona-raimaanmeet1t_areebAsh1991-Priti11-nivedithajnawazFallen AngelBul3Sabmeratu.sun-naaaaaaaaaBatameezDiljasraj123pickachuDownhill

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
veena GC is BEST in every expression and every role he's simply best performer and actor par excellenceDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhusk..VeenaGcian..jasraj123

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
thanks veena for the post and it is very goodThumbs Up. i never doubt on him that he is not comfy in intimate scenes but some fans were bashing him. now they all know that he is true professional and nothing comes in between his professional commitmentClapClap. i am so happy to see his performance with DD on tip tip barsa. they will sure sizzle the screen and will leave a big impact on fans.ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuskhappygolucky..VeenaGcian..pickachu

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

thanks veena for the post and it is very goodThumbs Up. i never doubt on him that he is not comfy in intimate scenes but some fans were bashing him. now they all know that he is true professional and nothing comes in between his professional commitmentClapClap. i am so happy to see his performance with DD on tip tip barsa. they will sure sizzle the screen and will leave a big impact on fans.ROFLROFL

Thank u for liking the post. He never falls back in the professionalism. He was and he will be  in future

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuskjasraj123

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

I AGREE WITH U

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhusk

xXRzmastiXx Goldie
xXRzmastiXx
xXRzmastiXx

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
i agree infact i have never had doubt about GC's professional i mean he has done quite a lot of intimate scenes with Drashti.. rememer the almost kiss scene in the bedroom when they were playing snakes and ladders? that was a pretty close n intimate scene and roop tera mastana.. i have never noticed a discomfort..

some people start calling him unprofessional when the show dont show any maneet romantic scene i means that bcz of cvs not the actors. btw no offense to anyone.

just my pov.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhusk..VeenaGcian..jasraj123

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I agree...!

Thumbs Up

Madhusk..VeenaGcian..

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Thank u for liking the post. He never falls back in the professionalism. He was and he will be  in future

till today he has been surprising me with his acting skills. everyday he is different and no words to describe his performance. most of time i run out of adjective to praise him and his performance in geet but after watching his song perfomance promo for zee tv i am stumped. he has been amazed and he proved agian. heads off to him

Madhusk..VeenaGcian..

Go to top