Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

a thought about the changes to happen.. (Page 2)

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Some people are etched for some kinda roles and they just excell in that
I think Apurva is like that and he gives his 100% for that show and he makes the character beleievable..

He suits  urban shows and even for that he gives flavors thats what I like abt him

"The actor also reveals what propelled him to choose this soap, "I wanted to do something good if it came by and Bidaai certainly is that show. It is a positive role and it's an urban story. I'm fed up of rural settings in TV today. It's regressive in terms of content too. I got many offers from such shows but did not take it up. I like my city."

He adds, "It's definitely my comeback in terms of serials as I was concentrating on reality shows. But I'm happy to be doing so with an urban character that spreads cheer. I didn't want to do serials set in rural India because it really depresses me. I cannot do a serial that does not get me excited. I can see the industry is following the trend of rural India like a herd but I'm glad I chose not to be a part of it. I have nothing against rural India. Some of the shows like Balika Vadhu is good too but it's not my cup of tea."

@red part I agree with him

Actually many shows though they are rural based they become monotonous and with all that haoppening in teh world I would rather stick to seeing city based shows with great flavour..

Even in those shows tehy can show rich and poor well
Good script and timing and flvor of urban and rural ideas can be etched well in urban shows

Apurva  we would love to see you back since bidaiii  has just  not given enough of your talent and  you were left half way with it..
We need to see you back again in  the show with a new avataar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

Go to top