IF-Dazzler

-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya_1987

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard!

You wont be disappointed :) Theres a series of 10 books i think.. Though Ive only read up till 3 coz I cant find the fourth one :( 

Theres a TV series on it too :)

I would def recommend it.. Both the book and the show! 

Me too!!!!I am reading the fifth one right now and its totally unputdownable!!! I love the books.... Smile

Mee tooo! I couldnt put them down either! Lol.. But i cant find the fourth book :( Which is a shame..

But after I find a job lol.. I'll go buy them from the shops if they have them coz the library doesnt :(

Well  I am too broke to go and buy new books all the time and I found the mobile ebooks....so I read them on my phone LOL which most people find weird but I find them better than reading ebooks Big smile 

Aww lol yea i wouldnt like reading a book on my phone :$ But i wouldnt call it weird :P I guess everyone has their own likes lol.. Dont Ebooks cost money too though? :/ Ive always been under the wrong impression that they did :$ LOL!

Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 March 2011 at 10:52am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mystery/thrillers! (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diya_1987

diya_1987

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

You wont be disappointed :) Theres a series of 10 books i think.. Though Ive only read up till 3 coz I cant find the fourth one :( 

Me too!!!!I am reading the fifth one right now and its totally unputdownable!!! I love the books.... Smile

Mee tooo! I couldnt put them down either! Lol.. But i cant find the fourth book :( Which is a shame..

But after I find a job lol.. I'll go buy them from the shops if they have them coz the library doesnt :(

Well  I am too broke to go and buy new books all the time and I found the mobile ebooks....so I read them on my phone LOL which most people find weird but I find them better than reading ebooks Big smile 

Aww lol yea i wouldnt like reading a book on my phone :$ But i wouldnt call it weird :P I guess everyone has their own likes lol.. Dont Ebooks cost money too though? :/ Ive always been under the wrong impression that they did :$ LOL!

nope the ones I read are free SmileDo you watch the show as well? I saw the pilot episode today....Seemed pretty good

-X-NeeNee-X-

IF-Dazzler

-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

nope the ones I read are free SmileDo you watch the show as well? I saw the pilot episode today....Seemed pretty good

Oh okie :$ Lol

I watched the first season.. Havnt seen any of the second season :$ Lol. But im planning to catch up during the easter holidays :). It is good! Its kinda diff to the books as well.. Well from what ive read anyways :)

s.kundan

s.kundan

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
The Artful Egg by James McClure
To Make A Killing by June Thomson
Cross Fire by James Patterson

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OfTheHeart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top