UMT seg on dd- main points were

Posted: 13 years ago

they have shown geet in piyush's party --
1. piyush celebrating b'day after 12 years as wanted to become something -arjun ban gaya naπŸ˜†
2.geet and romeo enjoying themself.and  nitya hanging on arjun omg yaha bhi and where is annie
3.geet was asked abt her dress she said -i didnt know u will also be here nahi to mai tayyar ho kar aati mai to aise hii aa gaye we love u always dear
4 geet brought wine bottle for arjun. me and maan🀒🀒
no gc ,manisha -ye kya ho raha hai maan were r u??πŸ˜†u and piyush r old friends shaadi ke baad sab badal jaate hai πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
i think nitya has taken her role seriously πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sanjh1234

i think nitya has taken her role seriously πŸ˜†
🀣 I also felt that while watching UMT segment πŸ˜†
DD was looking hot πŸ˜‰ and was in masti mood with all as alwaysπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by krishnameera

I also felt that while watching UMT segment πŸ˜†
DD was looking hot πŸ˜‰ and was in masti mood with all as alwaysπŸ˜ƒ
and romeo was not even looking at nitya πŸ€£
Originally posted by sanjh1234

and romeo was not even looking at nitya πŸ€£
actually he is currently in this stage πŸ˜• CVs kaise saise lake muje dete hai...Tasha thik thiπŸ˜†
What was Nitya wearing on her head, was it a tiara, does she think she's a princess. πŸ˜²

Loved DD she looked gorgeous. πŸ˜Š

I too missed Adi and Manisha & where was Annie I thought she was good pals with ArjunπŸ˜† 

Our Maan babu was off in Pune on chutti, shayad isiliye they sent him out of town in GHSP too πŸ˜†
Nitya is really desperate... even in real life....trying to impress Piyush when Nikunj is missing... .🀣🀣
Originally posted by drdee142

What was Nitya wearing on her head, was it a tiara, does she think she's a princess. πŸ˜²

I too missed Adi and Manisha & where was Annie I thought she was good pals with ArjunπŸ˜† 

Our Maan babu was off in Pune on chutti, shayad isiliye they sent him out of town in GHSP too πŸ˜†
dee nitya ka make up uske apne weight se jayada thaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by drdee142

Didn't mention Dadi? she too was there looking good in a kalidar.......But DD stole the show in looks & masti as always......πŸ˜›
I thought Arjun -sorry piyush was maried