India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Stop this cv's ka balatkaar

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hey guys I know this is not necessary to remind you that people are very critical about GHSP...but for me to remind you, its as important as my love for the show & time investment that I have given to my favourite show...

>I even watched when Gurmeet was missing from action - people had started debating to abandon it...

> Drashti & Guru were giving scenes with body double - there was huge bashing 

> Recently Guru's marriage made the makers put an accident seq of Maan...people bashed Geet for driving lolzzz on a serious note the makers did that because they gave Guru a break to marry his partner... 

> AA scenes where happening between Maaneet marriage people were bashing the makers as they were equally concentrating marriage rituals...

> New entries who have no effect on the Maaneet track in my opinion makers bring them just to fill the gap its okay to critisize but to an extent which is fair... not taking out every loop end pulling it untill the makers are thoroughly naked.... not so healthy bashing...

My Earnest Request to my fellow Geetians Maaneetians & Gurtians...Smile

>In recent times say from September October when GC fell ill till now the bashing has become really aggresive...

> I encourage the bashing when things are really nonsensical to heights where you think its ridiculous 

> I also plead on makers behalf that we should try to forgive the creative's bloopers & small minor or even major mistakes...

> But to my dismay all the time I open my GHSP forum page see posts every sequence is disected in such a way that people who are watching get really angry & irritated...

> These posts always reminded every moment that the serials we give time to are a waste or show everything nonsense which happens in all the shows nowadays why just nail one show with such eagle eye aproach such negative words are used to hurt loyal fan base... 

>  In the initial stages when Geet started also recent past episodes even I have raised certain questions about the shows creativity... {Natural}

> But most of people who heart felt fully declared that they are Maaneet lovers Geetians & basically a person who has seen & liked the the show on some point or even people who have stopped watching it} they treat the show like some big deal out of small mustard seeds issues & make it mountain like...

> I don't say its a bad thing to critisize but people need to understand that who watch Geet religiously for primary reason being Maaneet's presence & romance chemistry name a few as for the rest of the cast who are just there to share screen space for taking story forward don't bother me much unless I am engrossed in a maaneet scene & they makers edit & put AA scene in between or as they did with Devtara scenes in begining Maaneet office romance scenes ... makers have put extras to help eradicate other old characters or give them a set back in the story for temporary time make them vanish form the current track... 

I am a great fan of the post Chamatkaar & balatkaar but I am seeing most of the people just want to rip GHSP team rip of to certain extent that they forget that they human beings more than professionals they can also make mistakes why when a big star like SRK or Sallu can make mistakes choosing their roles we forgive them for them to do something good in the future why can't we be little less hard on the makers or take an example of SLB who made HDDCS Devdad & khamoshi & Black one of his best works then give us a dud like Saawariya... why can't Geet team make some creative decisions that most of us might have not liked or we liked so much that we have so many high expectations but eventually its their call... why to bash a teams efforts & decisions & story tracks so badly...  

My earnest & humble request to all the Gurtians Maaneetians & GSHPians to stop this balatkaar wait take deep breath give chance to GHSP team to recreate some chamatkaar...

Guys i know you all appreciate them underneath that critical self so many people's hard work, blood & sweat goes into making the show we love we make one bashing post & make the atmosphere so tensed as though some terrorist attack or some national emergency or misfortune has happen... Confused

Reasons to keep yourself away from bashings {easy guidelines}

A) Concentrate more on Maaneet scenes over look the small bloopers or something that seemed nonsensical in your opinion... {initially you will find it difficult but always try to change you'll feel much better}

B) Make a post which are happy.... write it in big size & context & be cool when discussing something unhappy incident of a sequence according to you in the end of your post & try to give it least importance in your post make it visibally small.... {so people wont be able to read as most of us hav vision problem i know that joke stinks} lolzzz but cud not control myself from cracking it...

C) Think of the day you first decided to watch Geet... {in todays time counting backwards does not work LOL} watch it as though you are watching it with that same enthusiasm for Maaneet for your DD who played a bubbly & vivacious character before & was playing a totally different character like Geet or GC whom you loved watching on a realilty show & mythological show who was going to play the most awesome character of MSK dreamy big eyes who stole your heart with his shirtless tai chi act... 

D) Simply discuss with you best friends on chat so that you can take your anger about that negative thing you noticed in Geet...

E) Now i am seriously running out of motivational tips lolzzz but i am always here in this Geet i-f like a ghost can just simply ask how i over look those things which bothers me... 

F) Don't take everything so seriously & especially a show a movie or anything which is meant for entertainment just sometimes unwind your thoughts after watching it... focus only about what you really liked even if it a small reason...

G) Geet caters to wide range of audiences {first it catered to all UA with family drama but soon it catered to A became Xtreme at one point where you cud not hide that big shy smile infront Big smileof your mom & squirming in your seats feeling the butterfly in your stomach infront of any elder who watched with you whenever you saw Maaneet romancing}

H) You may like it or not its totally a persons point of view the team always would have made the show GHSP thinking that people will like it & had its high & low times...no entertainer like a movie star, director or a television actor or director & story writer thinks that they will make a bad show or movie they all try hard to convince us to watch it as per their decisions taken for the show now its become what it's today for a good or bad reason what ever may it be the most loved critisized & even the most hated by some GHSP has become... always learn to appreciate more than critisize something or someone....

I) Bhagwaan ke liye Geet ke makers ko chhodd do {leave them & just always hope the show will be good & after watching it overlook the mistakes give a chance for makers to make it up for next episode or track or even a little scene}

Ab mujhe bhi ijaazat dijiye i hope this non-bashing content of my post did not hurt anyone's feeling & hope it helped made some effects on your brains which always has a mistake meter in it which keeps calculating Geet makers every move take a little chill pill for your over worked up brains....LOL

Happy viewing Geet HSPWink

please do not ignore my post do feel free to comment... have made a big post after a very long time...

Edited by abd_20 - 12 March 2011 at 12:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirniMadzBatameezDil

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
loved ur postStar n i agree with dat ppl should stop blaming CVs n actors.....
personally i never found body doubles irritating coz i know actors are human beings even they need some break ..... i watch the episode shnati se but when i came to forum there are so many posts dedicated to bashing actors n CVs for using body doublesStern Smile

im ok with other tracks too...i dun like AA track but we have no other choiceBig smile jhailna pade ga ..its useless to crib all the time about AA track ..geet of FB clearly said dat they are not gonna replace nikunj or end this trackTongue to bai sab aram se skip karo AA scenes...rone dhone ka faida?Tongue

i really hate this thing dat ppl bash GC n his personal life for anything dat happens in show...GC was always bashed for silly reason dat he is not comfortable doing bold scenes....now after this tip tip song sequence i think no one will bash him(i hope so).... all the scenes are directed by director Maan Singh....GC is not directing these scenes so why should anyone blame him for any particular scene.....dats not fairStern Smile thumb was in the air etc etc ...ufffD'oh im fedup of all this

First CVs were planning to show MC but fictional baby lovers ne hangama kar diaLOL im not advocating MC here but i think let the CVs decided wats da best 4 show .........i really dun like it when some members start bashing other members for expressing their opinion about MC.....yesterday i was reading a post where TM was calling other forum member narrow minded jealous women...n dat these women should not be called mothers or women etc etc...i was shocked to read dat....
is it ok to bash real ppl for fictional baby ,fictional show?? well if anyone support MC track n express her POV it doesn't mean she is asking for killing a real baby... Tongue

i know dat after watching a serial for 1 yr we get attached to these characters but is it fair to bash real ppl 4 ur favt fictional characters?? Ermm

sorry but i think bashing a fictional character is far better than bashing actors n members.....jinki feelings real hoti hai aur wo hurt bhi ho sakte hainConfused
you can disagree with someone's POV .. but plz stop giving bhashans to others ....you dun know anyone personally ...kon women kehlai ja sakti kon mother ye un pe chod do Tongue

Don't take everything so seriously & especially a show a movie or anything which is meant for entertainment just sometimes unwind your thoughts after watching it... focus only about what you really liked even if it a small reason...
when i watch an episode im like thisBig smile n after reading analysis posts ..im like Confused acha episode etna bura tha mujhe pata he nahi laga...............muft mashwara from me..Tongue if you want to enjoy this show just stop reading analysis post n stop analyzing this show ROFL mouja he mouja.....
i agree with TM  this show is 4 entertainment purpose ....if you are trying to find logic in this show im sorry but ye show logic se khali hai....ROFL just enjoy it ...beautiful maaneet chemistry .....superb acting of actorsBig smile

ok mai bhagti hun bht ho gyaTongue
no offense intended to anyone..its just my POVConfused

Edited by jalparii_h2o - 12 March 2011 at 3:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sona-rai

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
i'm totaly 1000000%agreed nigiBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BatameezDil