How CM will b freed frm slavery? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cuty16

Hye dear,
as chanakya is searching for the future king who could be able to handle the vast empire.
I think that wild beast will put some very difficult challenge infront of cm and he will complete it by putting all his strength,chanakya will watch all and will get what he want and then he will make him free by giving money and then will start his training.

he already challenged ... we saw in the promo ..😭
Originally posted by rinku4u

<font color="#990000"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">he already challenged ... we saw in the promo ..😭</font></font>
actualy i had not seen the promo.

no ... 3 days i think is grtt .. as its fresh .. no melodrama ... & bit of educational too so weekend is d best for this . But the channel  is hopeless  right from the beginning . no show is dat much sucessful here right from DV😊

but the production house & channel has to get into their brains that the viewers of this show is fixed . its not large part , who love to watch kitchen politics  & filthy brainstorming ....

shows like PRC , DV , CGM are meant for different audience ... not for them who are entertained by child marriages or filthy scenes in a prime time or negativity in d household 😊

but sighs

if u say about it to be aired 3  days , then it would be better
, agree with you....

ds show CM  could hv been more successful if  it had aired on another channel like star plus or zee tv ... i dont like watching shows which are being started dse days , they hv nothing except showing filthy love stories .
Originally posted by Cuty16

actualy i had not seen the promo.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its v impressive promo 😊
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

if u say about it to be aired 3  days , then it would be better
, agree with you....

ds show CM  could hv been more successful if  it had aired on another channel like star plus or zee tv ... i dont like watching shows which are being started dse days , they hv nothing except showing filthy love stories .

yeah bcoz airing 5 days ... a costume drama .. becomes a bit monotonous specially History based shows, coz  daily soaps doesnt give us any space to think or nurture our grey cells  or offers anything educative ...  in  daily  soaps ... its viscous circle of  problem & solutions .. & thats it . & wen the creatives run short of them  the show is closed.  & moreover i chose this show  to watch regularly coz this  is one of those which we can sit & watch with whole family unlike other prime time serials ...  & if all say about the costumes .. i would say that "We cant change the history"😊😊😊

yeah bcoz airing 5 days ... a costume drama .. becomes a bit monotonous specially History based shows, coz  daily soaps doesnt give us any space to think or nurture our grey cells  or offers anything educative ...  in  daily  soaps ... its viscous circle of  problem & solutions .. & thats it . & wen the creatives run short of them  the show is closed.  & moreover i chose this show  to watch regularly coz this  is one of those which we can sit & watch with whole family unlike other prime time serials ...  & if all say about the costumes .. i would say that "We cant change the history"😊😊😊

i like one thing about history  based show that they dont hv any  kinda filthy  thing  which could not be seen in front of any family member , having foul scenes in shows is  bad thing  bcoz of which i dont  even like watching any daily show
 . for me show becomes monotonous when it  is being dragged from  long time  and it has nothing to show us ., in my opinion when  writer does not hv anything in his mind , he\she should say to director to close  show soon.
 really speaking i did not watch prc so dont know much about that show but heard from many persons about rajat n mughda' acting in that show , indeed it felt as they both  share a good chem with each other .. i watched  mira  it was good to watch  with all famliy member ..
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

i like one thing about history  based show that they dont hv any  kinda filthy  thing  which could not be seen in front of any family member , having foul scenes in shows is  bad thing  bcoz of which i dont  even like watching any daily show
 . for me show becomes monotonous when it  is being dragged from  long time  and it has nothing to show us ., in my opinion when  writer does not hv anything in his mind , he\she should say to director to close  show soon.
 really speaking i did not watch prc so dont know much about that show but heard from many persons about rajat n mughda' acting in that show , indeed it felt as they both  share a good chem with each other .. i watched  mira  it was good to watch  with all famliy member ..

What i liked rather loved about  PRC was that it depicted spiritual love ... & Rajat- Mugdha reflected it v v beautifully showing the the purity of love & soulfulness... which  WE DONT FIND IN ANY OF THE  LOVE STORIES in TV  2deπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.thats what hooked me to prc & their chemistry.All ongoing love stories 2de shows love in a v filthy way giving it the name of passion
 Jhansi ki raani i loved till  Ulka was there .  Kritika is also good but Ulka was the soul of the show😊 & now JKR is simply dragging😭

yeah even i liked ulka , she looked  fierce with wrongdoers  but kritika looks innocent....