Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

CRIMES OF PASSION part 23 page 144 (Page 36)

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DILIBADAAT

Indian Union  has a woman president...the largest political party of our country has a woman president....women have reached the Moon the Everest an yet we hear 'Beti vansh nehi chala sakti'  one way we worship Goddesses and then we practice female infanticide....what is the use of this progress....Cry

Its such a disheartening situation isn't it...we worship a woman to endow us with fortune ...and consider a daughter mis-fortune. A woman can't forward a lineage...what a joke!! Isn't it a bahu who brings into world the khaan-daan ka chirag! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIYAHI

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Parts 4,5 & 6 were superb. Star  Finally we are seeing a more humane side of Maan . Guess his childhood & his family may have some secrets or incidents that has lead to this hard exterior .   

The girl baby aspect was very nice  Star

Nice parts ...  Thumbs Up

Edited by gawdygory - 14 March 2011 at 9:30am

SIYAHI

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
great part as always..

SIYAHI

SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smj1977

this time I missed being firstShocked

very nice update
Maan was true tese educated people have their own ways
disowning a baby just because she is a girl child
OMG even the mother refused her
it's disgusting

it's true taht in many parts of Punjab and Rajasthan it is a ritual to kill the gir; child as soon as she is born, the midwife carries about 10 kgs of wheat with her when the would be mother is in labour, if a boy child is born she takes the wheat as a prize and if girl is born she throws that on her and the baby dies instantly with the weight

this is what is India where on one hand we worship the Devi and on the other hand kill the girl child

OMG I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS I KNEW ABOUT MIXING POWDERED GLASS IN MILK BUT THIS I DIDN'T KNOWCry WE ARE SUCH HYPOCRITES ACTUALLY YOU KNOW WE WOMEN ARE THE GREATEST ENEMIES OF WOMENAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108smj1977.shrutinamita25

SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazsij

ledkiyon ko eise kyu treat karthe hai,ye ab thak muje patha nehi chela hai.me proud feel karthi hu ye kehne me ki me 2 ledkiyon ki maa hu.

GOOD NURTURE THEM AND CONGRATS FOR BEING A MOTHERClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsijsanu3108

SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethia

omg i am loving this ff.............kya yaar you r making me to fall in love with ur ff everytime..............
i dont know i like to read abt maan in anti-hero types.........................u just managed to do that..........well he is having some grey shades but i wud defend him.............well he makes those gals to sleep with him who have got some work to b dont by him or who give themself up...........but with geet he knew she wudnt budge so he married her obviously any man will get angry if they say to him that she her soul and body belongs to some one else @ SR so he reacted barbarically...........but when he realised his mistakes he did feel guilty i think though he has grey shades he is a nice man who works for the needy and poor may b his path is wrong but dear yeh india hain yahan sab kuch cheenna padtha hain..............probably he is doing that i dont blame him for that................actually i am loving his character may b many differ with my ideas and my pov................gc sach mein iss role mein mast rahega................
well geet ke character ab poori tarah patha nahin hain...............but i think she is one strong woman.........hate the fact that her family never trusted her.................
well khurana family is one circus...............ladki hui toh kya hua.............meera dadi and annie bhi toh ladki hain..................oh i love gal babies they r so cute and angelic..............i am glad that there is some emotional bond brewing bw them...........sach mein ab patha chal raha hain ki maan ke family ussey door kyun rehthey hain.............chal chod un jokers ko maaneet ki baby aur durga naam.......shakthi ka pravah...................loved the update.................u r making me craving for ur ff all the time............
well her bf maro goli yaar..............ab uska kya lena dena hope he is a closed chapter.............
cant wait for the next update.............cont soon..............thanks for the pm

LOL GC YUP IF ANY OF MY STORIES ARE EVER PUBLISHED THEN COVER PAGE WILL SURELY HAVE GC ON IT...THAT WOULD INCREASE MY BOOK SALELOLAND MAAN MAAN MAAN OOF YE FICTIONAL CHARACTER MUJHE PAGAL KAR DEGA....HE'S SUCH AN INSPIRATIONEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fizza25smj1977.shrutisanu3108

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
fab update
Luvd it
Cont soon Xx...

SIYAHI

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
wwoww .. it was such a beautiful update ... its really sad to see that despite the so called modernization ... a very large chunk of the subcontinent is still so much trapped in gender bias ....

having a baby is the most precious gift of God .... 

i personally feel that raising a baby girl is more exciting than a baby boy ... they look soo adorable ...

i personally pray to have twin baby girls  ... inshalla Blushing

thanks a ton for the awesome update

love
Sana

SIYAHI

Go to top