Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shamima- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Poor geet now her love has gotten married and expects to still carry out their relationship how sick and awe so ironically they fulfilled the karvachaut custom without realising it, maybe it shows their jodi was meant to be and hmm maan is one mystery person who is hard to solve I mean he is like robinhood anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG i m d first one to comment πŸ₯³
wow...nice update ...
they adopting girl child .....Wow...πŸ‘
India is growing dynamically in every fields. Today, the boom in economy, innovative technologies and improved infrastructure has become nation's pride. The country has witnessed advancements in all fields but bias against a girl child is still prevailing in the country.
according to one survey by an NGO.In India .dere r..30 rape cases , 365 dowry cases 1207 female suicide cases ,hundreads of abortion and Female Infanticide cases...πŸ˜• r registered in per week 
dis are d number of cases which r der is ragistered bt der r nth number of cases whch ws nt mention in dis survey ..its very SAd ..

nyways lovely Update dear
cont soon thnx for d PM ...πŸ€—

sonali 
Edited by sonalinaik2006 - 13 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How could meera do this to her baby girl on my god i hate thease type of people ....i am glad geet took step and maan support her and they said humari beti ..awesome part dear thank you soooooo much

Maan held her waist and said 'humari beti'πŸ‘

I wish geet come to know about maan and his loneliness which she can see by his family warm welcome

Thank You for pm Dear
Edited by monikaseth - 13 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
awsme  part loved it.............1st emotional moment of maan n geet wow tooo good.......πŸ‘πŸΌ
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveeee the part.
Maneet adopt the girl.
I hate those people who think that boys r just good for their families not girls.
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part. loved it.
 what's wrong with maan's family.
 maan is far better than his family.
khurana's family sad to hear meera gave birth a daughter
even meera also refused to take it.
it's hard and bitter truth.
 maan and geet adopt the daughter.
they give name Durga to their daughter.
loved it.
update soon.

heermeher thumbnail
This circus is too much i guess nobody likes maan and geet will sudorafy him and make him the king
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg i am loving this ff.............kya yaar you r making me to fall in love with ur ff everytime..............
i dont know i like to read abt maan in anti-hero types.........................u just managed to do that..........well he is having some grey shades but i wud defend him.............well he makes those gals to sleep with him who have got some work to b dont by him or who give themself up...........but with geet he knew she wudnt budge so he married her obviously any man will get angry if they say to him that she her soul and body belongs to some one else @ SR so he reacted barbarically...........but when he realised his mistakes he did feel guilty i think though he has grey shades he is a nice man who works for the needy and poor may b his path is wrong but dear yeh india hain yahan sab kuch cheenna padtha hain..............probably he is doing that i dont blame him for that................actually i am loving his character may b many differ with my ideas and my pov................gc sach mein iss role mein mast rahega................
well geet ke character ab poori tarah patha nahin hain...............but i think she is one strong woman.........hate the fact that her family never trusted her.................
well khurana family is one circus...............ladki hui toh kya hua.............meera dadi and annie bhi toh ladki hain..................oh i love gal babies they r so cute and angelic..............i am glad that there is some emotional bond brewing bw them...........sach mein ab patha chal raha hain ki maan ke family ussey door kyun rehthey hain.............chal chod un jokers ko maaneet ki baby aur durga naam.......shakthi ka pravah...................loved the update.................u r making me craving for ur ff all the time............
well her bf maro goli yaar..............ab uska kya lena dena hope he is a closed chapter.............
cant wait for the next update.............cont soon..............thanks for the pm
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe this was an emtional progress between maan and geet and maan doesn't seem as bad as he did first and ergh his family are so different from him they're all jerks I mean what's with the cold attitude and not wanting a girl even meera the mother refuses to keep her what kind of mother is she but hood to see geet take a stand and adopting Durga anyways great part and your note is something that I always think about 😊