Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat.ka.Safar::Journey.of.Love (Page 4)

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
wat to say about kmh...!!words kam pad jayenge..!!!Thumbs Up
1st of all congratutions for 100 episodes...!!party tym for kmhians...!!! ClapClap
kmh season 1
i havent watch kmh 1 n season 2 also i start watching after 10th episode....!!
bt after started watching it becum an addiction...!!!!
i watched whole of d season 1 in just 15days...!!!
i cried wen dey cry i laugh wen dey laugh...!!!
kmh redefines d meaning of luv...!!!
saeson 1 is just awesum....!!!der r so many episode for which i have no words....!!!dey r just awesum.....!!!

kmh season 2....
though der r less romantic scenes in season 2....bt it roxxxx...
every dream sequence is just wow...!!!
n d first kiss...full of emotions..pure luv...!!!
who cn i forget rtm sequence....hats off...whole cottage sequence is just awesum...!!!!
i just hope kmh chalta rahe chalta rahe....!!!season 3 4 5 6................till infinity....!!!
tueday 100 episode will b completed bt it feels like kal hi to start hua tha...!!!
karna & kritika
karan n kritika r d most down to earth luvable cute generous hot actor n actoress of d television industry...!!!dey both r d real KING n QUEEN.....!!LUV U BOTH....N THANK for ur official fb page...!!!u both roxxx...

angels r d true angels only coz of dem der page exist...!!!angels thanks for upadating about der each everything...!!!HugHug
karan kritika angels n all 1000000fans r becum my family.....!!!biggest n luvliest family ever,,....!!!

kmh team....
hats off to d team of kmh...!!u all r very hard jsut to entertain us..!!!thanks guys...

thanks to all ppl behind kmh all r directors creative team n special thanks to dialoge writter...!!!u all r gr8...!!
dialoge r just awesum...!!hats off to u guys...!!!!Thumbs UpThumbs Up

luv u karan kritika angels...!!!god bless u....!!!hugs....muuuaahhhh.....!!!!!
 keep smiling...!!!Big smileBig smile

Edited by smilingpurvi15 - 13 March 2011 at 3:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kmharjuhipiamistchanni_starglitter567-TeekhiMishti-

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
res
channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
awesome!!!
nida8724 Senior Member
nida8724
nida8724

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
ok i started watching kmh1 when i saw the title song of kmh i just love that song and karan kritika in white dress they r looking really cuteDay Dreaming...
then from 1 episode i just love that drama becoz its not like other saas bahu drama Thumbs Up.... i just their jori i always wish ke ye real life couple hota then i get to know that they are Big smile........
i didnt watch full kmh1 becoz i dont have imagine tv and i dont know that we can see on online also but know i know so from jan i start watching kmh2 i dont know about season 2 i just searching title song of kmh1 and i get to know that their is season 2 also of kmh2 DancingSmile....
then first i watched all the pervious episode then in just 1 week i watched all the kmh2 episodesSmile and from then i watch regularly i just love them and this drama 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
AriHug

Nice post as I will be short of time here, I think my siggie has all what I will like to say:

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kmharjuhipiamistchanni_starNelz..aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti--dark.horse-

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Nice post!
Was waiting for something like this! Can have long......& long talks about KMH & Karnika Chemistry! My best of television memories " KMH season1......... now Season2 .............. " will always have a special place!
It was mid December of 2008 the fresh promos of KMH wr shown on Imagine! The cover picture had just glued me & the inquisitiveness to knw " Who r they?, They r so romantic?, Whats it all about?........& so many thoughts wr running in my mind!
Came 19th of January! What an opening! Just great!  Fell for them at the first instance........ watched the show twice at 8.00 pm & 10.30pm. I was hooked to this show! The beautiful romantic journey ended very soon! It was heart breaking ! I was terribly missing KMH & Karnika!
Was relieved when I found on this forum that there r so many KMH fans who were striving hard to get the show back!

Very Special Thanks to all of them & their sincere efforts that we got KMH back! A romantic journey all over again! A very sweet sour spicy crispy & romantic journey all over again! & Above all the rocking couple KARNIKA back on-screen! My god! Great moment! Now this journey on the stage of completing ...............100 episodes! & many more such moments to come our way for Celebration!........
Anything , Everything for KMH! Just love it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistaksh4IFglitter567-TeekhiMishti-

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Well i did not know who Karan or Kritika were till Jan mid this year neither did i know Arjun-Arohi.

I was just flipping the TV bored at my house when suddenly i saw the scene when Rashi is speaking with Arohi and being pushed. I thought oh no typical soap and was about to change when Arjun came on scene and his expressions at seeing his sister lying on floor with blood was superb and his reaction to Arohi trying to touch her was even better. Later his scene with his dad got me hooked to the serial. Right now i have ensured my parents and brother also do not watch anything seperately and sit and watch KMH2 with me LOL

Initially there was the usual grumbling and my dad and bro would watch news or sports channel at that time and my mom and me KMH2. But later on i observed that they also have started watching KMH2 in their rooms and just decided that lets make it family viewing show with all of us watching it together . LOLLOL

And really what fun we are having watching it together. We even discuss next scenes that may take place in serial  during breaks -a rare phenomenon. We usually used to do that only for movies-taht too very rarely.  Indeed my pets also seem to have realized that 8-8:30pm is khamoshi time and they also resist urge to play around the room and sit silently while watching LOLLOLLOL KMH2 effect on my dogs and cats too.

Anyways now for the serious analysis.

KMH2 is somewhat unique. It feels like i am watching an american sitcom on TV- but with emotions thrown around. I like the concept very much but some places i feel characterisation has to be improved. Dialogues are great. Acting even better. Its the acting that stays with you long after the show is over. Arjun, Arohi, RPS, Romit, Raj look more like a real family then some character on the show. Kudos to them for their brilliant act. The others are also great but i have just named my favourites on top.  

Romit and Arjun relationship reminds me of my bro  and my relationship. I miss my bro who is settled abroad its great to watch brother-brother relation potrayed superbly on TV with all the leg pulling. Arjun reminds me of my elder brother- silent, strong, emotional but not showing his feeling to others in family. Best part was one day my mom said "Arjun's character reminds her of my dad" and my mom has till date never compared any character in any show or movie to my dad. Smile

Since we started watching KMH2 in mid Jan i had stated watching the previous scenes in Feb but right now i have exams starting next week and have stopped the same. Plan to watch KMH1 also later. Will give my feedbck after watching complete scenes sometime later.

Edited by myviewprem - 15 March 2011 at 4:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistaksh4IFglitter567-TeekhiMishti-

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
res

very nice post ari....here is my journey of luving kmh,karan n kritika..Smile m unable to describe what i exactly feel...u r ryt kmh ko define krne k liye shabd kam pad jaynge...

whn i saw d first promo of kmh1 i ws very curious to see d show coz i luv love stories n when i saw d title track video i just lost in d passion n chemistry of d two new faces on tv...Embarrassedthen i saw d screening of kmh1 on star news n i lyk karan very much..Winkon 19th jan i saw d first epi n luvd it den after it due to some personal reasons n exams etc i m unable to watch d show..Cryone day i ws sleeping in my room n my mom watching t.v. its kmh repeats coming n d pink saree scene was going on i heard d music n jump from my bed n take d remote...increase d volume n lost in d chemistry of arjuhi..Heart.then i started searching all d epi on you tube n watch them........day by day i m falling in love with karan kritika n kmh.Smile frm that day till now i never missed a single epi of kitani...i started watching it on 8pm n mostly all d repeats..i started searching 4 all d audio n videos of kmh n nw my half system memory is full with only kmh songs,karan n kritika's photos...Wink....u knw frm dat day till nw in my family no one takes remote frm my hand or change d channel coz dey knw m very crazy 4 kmhLOL my mobile is full with kmh songs n its a mood setter whenevr my mood is down my brother play d kmh song n i start smiling...Tongue

during season1 i m nt using net n one day i saw d news dat kmh will end on 25th sep...i ws feel lyk mai kya kru??? itna accha show itni jaldi khatm ho rha hai..Angry..kmh1 ends...Disapprove n i dn't watch any other show lyk i watch kitani....

one day i heard a news that kmh is back on public demand n i ws so happyBig smileBig smile

then i opened account on fb n lyk karan n kritika's page n i lykd it dat karan shares every little thing with fans....n d day come whn i saw d first promo of kmh2Dancingwaiting for 1st nov.

whn i saw d first epi of kmh2 i again fall in luv with karan,kritika n kmh..i m addicted to kmh HeartHeart n then i join I-F..for bringing karan,kritika n kmh on top...n here i enjoy very much..

so dis is my story..nw kmh become a part of my lyf...i just wanted to say..teri saanson se hi meri saansein chale ,

tu hi dikhe jab bhi aankhein khule,

dekha falak dekhi zamee koi nahi tumsa kahi...

kitani mohhabat hai...HeartHeart

thanks to ekta mam 4 giving such a wonderful show n thanks to karan n kritika 4 giving lyf to arjun n arohi...

congrats to whole team of kmh.....2day is d 100th epi..thank u guys 4 working so hard n giving us this awesome show....hope kmh completes thousands of epi..god bless you...

luv u karan n kritika..Heart u both r d bestest,cutest,awesomest,hottest,naughtiest,romantic jodi on tv ..keep rockingStar

Edited by angel_8 - 15 March 2011 at 6:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistglitter567-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top