Current track happens 4 good cause-Geet Statement

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok guys....Now dont rush or put jhootas on me....for me telling that the current anhoni ya accident track is happened for a good cause...in beginning i was also like omg...nooo..not again...why always some or the other mishappenings on maaneet ...but then after some thinking and analysing i came to a judgement...this is from the last episode too..πŸ˜›

U all remember in the clinic last episode....where the lady asks..who is the father of the child to be...and there geet was in a state of shock with look of worry...and both maan and dev in crushed state...atleast our maan was in..dev ke baare mein.,...i dont care..sorry to say..pehle se mujhe usme koi interest nahi tha...anyways back to the point..there i was seriously wanting or expecting Geet to speak up or say in favour of MSK ..that he is her child's father..but there also she was not able to speak in...Maan took the courage even though it was a true difficult state to say such thing in front of actual father...i am the father's child with full authority..wah..i truly loved it that time...πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

So now i am still not that satisfied ..as i wanted that to come from geet the protagonist of the story naa..Now i think it can happen..see now Dev is the one who came to help..waise dekha jaye anyone else..even the servants cud have to help naa..but y dev...so some thing is planned by cvs for sure...Maan coming to see Geet..will find dev was the one to reach her to hospital in time..and will feel a bit uneasy and discomfortable..even though not needed..as we and he all knws that geet will never allw any sympathy from that man..but still maybe maan can feel somewher that dev is feeling for the baby ..as a father..and wil sometime try to back out..though he will never leave geet or the baby..but thinkin cant be stopped guys..so one situation like that..am dead sure..ki then in front of all..atleast i want dev ..daadi..annie arjun..all to be there..with maaneet..wen geet will state ...a true needed statment..πŸ˜‰

"Chahe duniya kuch bhi kahe..kuch bhi ho jaye...meri baby ke papa sirf aur sirf Maan Singh Khurana hai aur koi nahi....ho nahi sakthe..."

looking to dev also between making our macho sher maan fully glow with dignity and happiness to geet.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ.as its from her mouth..and that Dev dumbo sharam aur guilt se phir se doob jaye.πŸ˜‰..sorry to say i just cant stand him frends...Wat say..dont u think so that is very much needed..then again back to some passion .and long kaske hugsπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰.this phase to reassure to maan ..geet..dev and all of us..that nothing can happen btwn maaneet..and their bond with the baby!!!πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Do comment and put ur thoughts also..all of u! pleas dont just say i agree please..want to knw ur ideas also!πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
1. i think dev will sign the paper and write maan's name in it as father to score more points
2.i think maan will himself know that geet overheard every thing as dev gonna call on adi's phone .
3.tell me wht's wrong with annie ghar kab aatee hai no scene wid bros or daadi,geet only AANG πŸ˜•
4.wow we gonna get more good serious scenes now and i thinl no mc will happen.

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

1. i think dev will sign the paper and write maan's name in it as father to score more points

2.i think maan will himself know that geet overheard every thing as dev gonna call on adi's phone .
3.tell me wht's wrong with annie ghar kab aatee hai no scene wid bros or daadi,geet only AANG πŸ˜•
4.wow we gonna get more good serious scenes now and i thinl no mc will happen.

see wat did i tell u already we are in full ideas and suggestions of great scenes to happen..hmm good ones sanj...yup even always thinking wat is annie doing..camping in the office with arjun all time..raat kho bhi nahi dekthe..dining table pe nahi..never..always in office..wat is that meant to be.,..anyways...even i feel dev will be forced to do some formalities and then maan wll reach,..s this coz somewher guru wanted to go to honey moon???i doubt sooo badlyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oyeeeeeeeee Anjuuuuuuuuuu😳

Lovely post!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bang On! You said what I wanted to express; just couldn't gather the words; Argh I am so bad at expressing.

Well I missed that Episode when the confrontation took place but then after reading all the topics; I was in awe of Maan. A person who has accepted her with her past; is a true man!

Dev is the biological father of the baby! But Maan is the father! He is the one who will raise the kid. Will give his name; his love; his time!

There is a saying in Hindi:

"Bacche ko janam dene waali se uska lalan palan karne waali shresht hoti hai."

In this way; Maan is the father of the baby!

Thanks a ton for the post!

Love And Luck Always!

Mayuuuuuuuu<3<3

Madhusk thumbnail
YES TRUE.

"Chahe duniya kuch bhi kahe..kuch bhi ho jaye...meri baby ke papa sirf aur sirf Maan Singh Khurana hai aur koi nahi....ho nahi sakthe..."