Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 90)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=axeion]

im doing good..just making tons of graphs for my bio labOuch..how are you doing?

Heyy Sweta and PinksHug...how is post win going Sweta? LOL

LOL awwwLOL Bio's funBig smile

Hey RajuHug How was your day:)


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMastaaxeion

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19690

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786


Heyy Sweta and PinksHug...how is post win going Sweta? LOL

Rajuuuuuuuuuuu, I am going bonkers ROFL

Seriously I am..... LOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed We are in WC Cricket Finals.. and that is there in Mumbai, India.. wow.. amazing!!!! I so want to go to stadium and watch it but to get the ticket will be difficult.... and also even if luck by chance we get then where will we keep DD.. cannot take such a small child in that hungama na.. lolz.. but I so want to see the match at the stadium.. I mean WC Cricket Final in India that too in Mumbai.. and Me not going.. not done.. bwaaaaaaaaa.... I mean seriously.. aaisa mauka phir kaha milegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Day Dreaming

I am just thinking of finals now... think IF we win.. that IF is a Big IF.. but still kabhi kabhi mere dil main ye khayal aata hai ki agar hum sach main jeet jaye toh... Shocked EmbarrassedBig smileDancing I will surely faint.. not monu style though.... Wink LOLLOL and then be delirious with happines.. I told my DH if we win we will go on streets and dance cos I am sure all will be out dancing.. Tongue  LOL he at first said.. ok then said.. but why go on streets you can dance here only.... Shocked LOLLOLLOLROFL

But yeah.. I am practical too.. not getting running away with my thoughts because first we have to win it then everything will follow.. but if not then will be heartbroken for sure.... Ouch Other team is good team and we have to do really well to win this cup.. but god willing and hopefully we will.. Plsssssssssssssss Embarrassed

But yeah.. I am going bonkers....!!!!! ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunRagMastaIshan.Usman.pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

[QUOTE=raju786]

Rajuuuuuuuuuuu, I am going bonkers ROFL

Seriously I am..... Embarrassed We are in WC Cricket Finals.. and that is there in Mumbai, India.. wow.. amazing!!!! I so want to go to stadium and watch it but to get the ticket will be difficult.... and also even if luck by chance we get then where will we keep DD.. cannot take such a small child in that hungama na.. lolz.. but I so want to see the match at the stadium.. I mean WC Cricket Final in India that too in Mumbai.. and Me not going.. not done.. bwaaaaaaaaa.... I mean seriously.. aaisa mauka phir kaha milegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Day Dreaming

I am just thinking of finals now... think IF we win.. that IF is a Big IF.. but still kabhi kabhi mere dil main ye khayal aata hai ki agar hum sach main jeet jaye toh... Dancing I will surely faint.. not monu style though.... Wink LOLLOL and then be delirious with happines.. I told my DH if we win we will go on streets and dance cos I am sure all will be out dancing.. Tongue  LOL he at first said.. ok then said.. but why go on streets you can dance here only.... ROFL

But yeah.. I am practical too.. not getting running away with my thoughts because first we have to win it then everything will follow.. but if not then will be heartbroken for sure.... Ouch Other team is good team and we have to do really well to win this cup.. but god willing and hopefully we will.. Plsssssssssssssss Embarrassed

But yeah.. I am going bonkers....!!!!! ROFL


WE WILL WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, what khayal. We're winning SwetaEmbarrassed Be ready to faintTongueROFL

I wanted to dance too todayROFL 

I'd so go to the stadium to watchShocked YOU SHOULD GOShocked are tickets still available? AHHH AMAZINGEmbarrassed you can atleast go near the stadium where people will be screaming and shoutingEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunAutumn.RagMasta

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19690

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

WE WILL WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, what khayal. We're winning SwetaEmbarrassed Be ready to faintTongueROFL

I wanted to dance too todayROFL 

I'd so go to the stadium to watchShocked YOU SHOULD GOShocked are tickets still available? AHHH AMAZINGEmbarrassed you can atleast go near the stadium where people will be screaming and shoutingEmbarrassed

Tickets will not be available now.. peheleli book honge and now that India is in finals.. poocho matt!!!!

You wanted to dance.. I danced.... LOL

I know but we cannot go near the stadium too pinku.. cos it will be pagal khana of crazyness there.. lol and if we win then baap re pucho mat.. ppl are going to go crazy.. yesterday only one group went dancing and drumming on the road and I was alll balle balle shava shava.... Dancing

So imagine if we win then what the state of the people will be....

When SL had won the WC they were the host but the finals were in India or Pak.. so technically even being co host and they being in finals it was not in their country but here we are the host and finals we are there and it is in our country.. so imagine what the craze of ppl can be if we win.. and what will happen...

For security reasons for finale roads leading to stadium are cordon off.... it is gonna be difficult to control ppl... and going nearing stadium will be impossible.. if we win na pinku then Mumbai will be on fire of happiness.. Big smile

I have told my DH no cooking that day.. kal cook ke chakkar main bhaut problem hua.. all was ready except one dish but I was not budging from my seat.. whole day I did eat anything.. ek dum raat ko khaya..... LOL with fear I was stuck to my seat only.. only few times cos of compulsion I had to move... lolz..  DD ko mera desktop pe games diye.. LOL but she used to come in between.. when our innings was on I told her say four four four.. and we used to sing.. and she used to dance jump too as she was having fun but when our bowling was there I told her say wicket wicket out out out and she is like four four four lolz.. and four jaata tha.. and I am like oh nooo noo.. say out out out.. but then gave her pc and games and that is safe from all sides.. lolz....  LOLLOL


Please Make India Win.. Host... in Finals in same country and Win.. never happen... so please let it happen.. Pray Pray Pray.. Please
Embarrassed


Edited by sweta01 - 30 March 2011 at 10:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunRagMastapinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Tickets will not be available now.. peheleli book honge and now that India is in finals.. poocho matt!!!!

You wanted to dance.. I danced.... LOL

I know but we cannot go near the stadium too pinku.. cos it will be pagal khana of crazyness there.. lol and if we win then baap re pucho mat.. ppl are going to go crazy.. yesterday only one group went dancing and drumming on the road and I was alll balle balle shava shava.... Dancing

So imagine if we win then what the state of the people will be....

When SL had won the WC they were the host but the finals were in India or Pak.. so technically even being co host and they being in finals it was not in their country but here we are the host and finals we are there and it is in our country.. so imagine what the craze of ppl can be if we win.. and what will happen...

For security reasons for finale roads leading to stadium are cordon off.... it is gonna be difficult to control ppl... and going nearing stadium will be impossible.. if we win na pinku then Mumbai will be on fire of happiness.. Big smile

I have told my DH no cooking that day.. kal cook ke chakkar main bhaut problem hua.. all was ready except one dish but I was not budging from my seat.. whole day I did eat anything.. ek dum raat ko khaya..... LOL with fear I was stuck to my seat only.. only few times cos of compulsion I had to move... lolz..  DD ko mera desktop pe games diye.. LOL but she used to come in between.. when our innings was on I told her say four four four.. and we used to sing.. and she used to dance jump too as she was having fun but when our bowling was there I told her say wicket wicket out out out and she is like four four four lolz.. and four jaata tha.. and I am like oh nooo noo.. say out out out.. but then gave her pc and games and that is safe from all sides.. lolz....  LOLLOL


Please Make India Win.. Host... in Finals in same country and Win.. never happen... so please let it happen.. Pray Pray Pray.. Please
Embarrassed

Yea and I bet the tickets will be majorly expensiveShocked

LOL I woke up after the match was over, so I couldn't danceTongue

Oh wowEmbarrassed I wish I was in India right nowEmbarrassed

AWWW DD is so cuteEmbarrassed my sister was at school, as soon as she got home I was like YAY India won and she barely understands all thisLOL so she's like YAY, who lost? I said PakistanLOL she said booooo PakistanLOL

YAYYYYYY, we will winCool Be confident:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunAutumn.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19690

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
LOL.. I am not confident.. just hopeful... Embarrassed LOL I am practical too and in cricket I always take one ball at a time because that is how the game is.. anytime anything can happen.. so till we win just hope that we do well and we win.... Embarrassed

My Dil says India might win.. but lets see... I dont want to take my expectations too high but it is impossible not to think also.... lolzzzzz ROFL


Edited by sweta01 - 30 March 2011 at 10:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjunpinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19690

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Did you watch this Pinkis? I had tears in my eyes.. and I think Captain Dhoni on whom the last shot is held was also emotional that is why he bend his head in the end.. I feel... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed every time it is sung I have lump in my throat... Embarrassed OMG.. I love My India Hug

Originally posted by sweta01





The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjunpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

LOL.. I am not confident.. just hopeful... Embarrassed LOL I am practical too and in cricket I always take one ball at a time because that is how the game is.. anytime anything can happen.. so till we win just hope that we do well and we win.... Embarrassed

My Dil says India might win.. but lets see... I dont want to take my expectations too high but it is impossible not to think also.... lolzzzzz ROFL

Yea I know, anything can happen. But I am positive that India will win this yearDancing

LOL, I can't wait to hear who winsEmbarrassed atleast we're in the finals:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunAutumn.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 48|Invt Only|Note Pg.100

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1207   Views: 40316

Ishan. 1207 40316 18 September 2010 at 11:53am by Autumn.
|Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 47|Invt Only|New CC Pg142

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1198   Views: 43137

Ishan. 1198 43137 15 August 2010 at 9:22am by Autumn.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash# 46 | Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Autumn.   Replies: 1199   Views: 32764

Autumn. 1199 32764 28 July 2010 at 12:03pm by realitybites
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 45 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1195   Views: 34674

Ishan. 1195 34674 23 July 2010 at 11:35am by Ishan.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 44 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1194   Views: 34586

Ishan. 1194 34586 18 July 2010 at 10:20am by Usman.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index