Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

LOL.. Dont take SL lightly.. they are a very strong team... I am afraid if the result is not as per our liking then whole masses will be so disappointed and may get angry on the team.. but really dont want that too happen.. Really really hope and wish and pray that India Winssssssssssss..... We have tooo.. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am OK as of now.. as the match nears it is going to be crazier.. ๐Ÿ˜† I am already bore to cook but have to at least for the morning aur kya pata later on if any hotels would be open to place order ๐Ÿ˜• for dinner.. so pata nahi par I so dont want to cook today.... ๐Ÿ˜† Just want to be on pc or watch t.v. or just talk cricket.... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

Pinkisssssssss Go to Sleeppppppp.. You have to Get Up Early to Watch the Match.. Go and Sleeeppp and then Cheer for Team Indiaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bleed Light Blueeeeeeeeeeee

I can't wake up  It's at 4 am๐Ÿ˜ญ I will wake up at 9ish and watch๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am bleeding light blue๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Yea I know I heard SL is a strong team but I'm still confident abt India๐Ÿ˜ณ idk why I can't even think negatively๐Ÿ˜• I can't think abt India not winning. It's weird๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL yea I know๐Ÿ˜› hahahha I doubt any restaurants will be open today๐Ÿ˜† I guess you should order early and then warm up the food or something:) or just make noodles๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm bad at time, what time does the match start there?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Autumnn thumbnail

LOL.. If you sleep early then you can wake up early.. haha.... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Well but do cheer for India.. okkk.. Indiaaaaa Indiaaaaaa Indiaaa Indiaaaaaaaaaa ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah... Me too.. My heart today is Blue

๐Ÿ˜›  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

LOL it's 12 already I can't sleep early, I sleep late everyday so just can't fall asleep๐Ÿ˜†

Mine too๐Ÿ˜ณ

Autumnn thumbnail

Yea I know I heard SL is a strong team but I'm still confident abt India๐Ÿ˜ณ idk why I can't even think negatively๐Ÿ˜• I can't think abt India not winning. It's weird๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL yea I know๐Ÿ˜› hahahha I doubt any restaurants will be open today๐Ÿ˜† I guess you should order early and then warm up the food or something:) or just make noodles๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm bad at time, what time does the match start there?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LOL yeah.. I know what you mean when you say cannot think about India not winning.. and it feeling weird.. same here.. it really feels weird... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† but still head says to be practical.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ and celebrate fully only after we wins.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeah.. well my DH do not like noodles.. so that is out of the question ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜† though DD loves it!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and me too... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† I wanted to order piazza but lets see.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I guess 5 am at your end.. as it starts 2:30 pm IST. Are your dad and bro going to watch it and are they excited about the finale?

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Yea we'll celebrate when we win๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm practical too but I can't think right atm๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

LOL my dad hates noodles too, but all of us love it๐Ÿ˜ณ Pizza yummy:) Okay๐Ÿ˜ƒ I hope you don't have to cook:) 

Oh, well bro said 4 am๐Ÿ˜• I hope they don't wake up earlier than they are supposed to๐Ÿ˜† Yea they are going to watch๐Ÿ˜† They are way too excited:)) They have been waiting since our last win against Paki for the finals:) Bro says he will throw water on me and wake me up๐Ÿคฃ But I won't wake up๐Ÿ˜›

Autumnn thumbnail
LOL.. lock your room then he wont be able too.. haha.. well there is pre match analysis... may be they want to see that.. so they will be up at 4 am... ๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo Pinku.. me going.. have to finish off all my work.. cya later..๐Ÿค—

Bleed Light Blueeeee

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

LOL.. lock your room then he wont be able too.. haha.. well there is pre match analysis... may be they want to see that.. so they will be up at 4 am... ๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo Pinku.. me going.. have to finish off all my work.. cya later..๐Ÿค—

Bleed Light Blueeeee

haha oh okay๐Ÿ˜† they are mad๐Ÿ˜›

okay see you later Sweta๐Ÿค—

Good luck INDIA๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโ˜บ๏ธ
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My ankle is really hurting =( i tripped in the stairs at schl while looking for a song in my ipod =( haha..now it really hurts..luckily is not tottaly twisted..

It was my cuzs suprise bday party at my house today..watch BBB again haha