Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 72)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Oh these days i have been watching Rakhi Sawants interveiws alot LOL..esp the one with Sheela, Shagun n Meenaxi..watching it over n over again.never gets old

LOL.. I never seen that interview and frankly not interested too... btw today ME again Rakhi  Bharti episode is there.. dont think it will get any trp whatever the match status.... Embarrassed LOL

But why you are watching Rakhi Sawant? Shocked LOL

BTW heard that Imran will be on set shooting as no leave and he will be watching match from the sets... LOL

One channel is fill with what all bollywood actors are doing today.. who is where and how they are going to watch the match.... LOLLOL such silly I tell ya.. as if most of us are interested in knowing that... Silly We are more interested in knowing today what cricketers are doing and eating.... ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMastapinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweta01

@ Raju.. paste here some sms about match.. if they are funny... Tongue

Gosh I need to do my work.. and I am here.. babaji help me move.... LOL

LOL alrighty..most r just talking abt the match..only had one funny one abt Sheila which i posted it hahaLOL and you had a good come back too LOL..i shared it with them

LOL.... LOL you did... Shocked and what did they say? ROFL

LOL.. As soon as I read that sms.. what I wrote just pop in my head.... LOLLOLLOL

RagMastapinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

YAY vacations.. Partygood time for kiddos Dancing and more work time more mommies.... LOL

My kiddo has school till 19th April.. after all it will be a roller-coaster ride for me LOLLOL

How is you little sis Pinku? Enjoying school now? Embarrassed

LOL.. you watched all HUM movies.. hehe... so you saw with whom? Wink LOL and Yipeee you watching Rishta.com.... Thumbs Up lol.. why I am so happy that you are watching it.. LOL so do you like it? Tongue

LOL I won't be home so mom gets to relaxEmbarrassed mom will just have my lil sister to take care of:) and dad tooLOL

Wow my lil sister likes school I guessLOL some days she loves school and some days she doesn't want to go:) Her school ends May 26th:)

I saw it with my friendLOL

Yep I love it, I love RohanEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Autumn.RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Oh these days i have been watching Rakhi Sawants interveiws alot LOL..esp the one with Sheela, Shagun n Meenaxi..watching it over n over again.never gets old

LOL.. I never seen that interview and frankly not interested too... btw today ME again Rakhi  Bharti episode is there.. dont think it will get any trp whatever the match status.... Embarrassed LOL

BTW heard that Imran will be on set shooting as no leave and he will be watching match from the sets... LOL

One channel is fill with what all bollywood actors are doing today.. who is where and how they are going to watch the match.... LOLLOL such silly I tell ya.. as if most of us are interested in knowing that... Silly We are more interested in knowing today what cricketers are doing and eating.... ROFL

LOL she makes me happy..and gives me a good laugh on how crazy she isLOL Ooo cool..i actually watched a Zoom clip them talking abt the stars where they will be at..Akshay is having a party at his place..and SRK n Aamir r hosting a post cricket partyy afterwards..

IKR..i dont think anyother channel will be on today..esp if ur in India n Pakistan..

Autumn.pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

OOo good movies.,.Hum Saath Saath hai is a good classic choice..well i have been watching new movies..watched Tanu weds Manu again with my cuzs..and this friday im watching Band Baaja Baarat again with my cuzs..im super excited for that haha..

@Swetaa..LOL yeah..im getting texts/sms right now nonstop from my cuzs abt the match.LOL so much tension

Yea it isBig smile loved the movie:) How was Tanu weds Manu? YAY I want to watch BBB soon:) 

Autumn.RagMasta

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

LMAO ROFL Did you like Maa exchange? Rakhi and her mom are crazyROFL and that comedian girl she laughed so creepishly ROFL

Autumn.RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

YAY vacations.. Partygood time for kiddos Dancing and more work time more mommies.... LOL

My kiddo has school till 19th April.. after all it will be a roller-coaster ride for me LOLLOL

How is you little sis Pinku? Enjoying school now? Embarrassed

LOL.. you watched all HUM movies.. hehe... so you saw with whom? Wink LOL and Yipeee you watching Rishta.com.... Thumbs Up lol.. why I am so happy that you are watching it.. LOL so do you like it? Tongue

LOL I won't be home so mom gets to relaxEmbarrassed mom will just have my lil sister to take care of:) and dad tooLOL

Wow my lil sister likes school I guessLOL some days she loves school and some days she doesn't want to go:) Her school ends May 26th:)

I saw it with my friendLOL

Yep I love it, I love RohanEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

with a friend??ShockedShocked yeh konsa friend hai?LOL jk
wow ur sis gets off earlyEmbarrassed

@Sweta..they said thats true..n than i said Katrina is too decent..she wont mess up the teamLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=raju786]

ROFL @ what cricketers are eatingROFL

Autumn.RagMasta

Go to top