Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 60)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

ROFL why are you ruining the fun? Come and postTongue

I want to readCry

Wait I will answer you.. first let me question Arjun.... Tongue

Oye Arjun.. I just thought this.. you said you want me to type in CC and I do that only when Indian players make some mistake or India is in trouble.. cos of emotions and frustrations... so you want Indian team in trouble kya   CryCry

No negativity plssssssssssssss Embarrassed loll I get super annoyed and my DH is expert in making opposite statements during the match and otherwise...ROFL  I get irritated... LOL he enjoys it.... Tongue

Other day when the match was on vs. Aus.. and Dhoni had got out.. I was irritated and went to kitchen.. just then as he was not watching match.. he went to see the score.. I told him dont ask me score or make any comment.. and that he can just see the score baas.. but no comment plss... and he look at the score and said.. who is out? Yuvraj out hogaya kya..  Tongue and I am like OuchAngryOuch why why why u have to take the name.. u would have seen on t.v. or ask me who is out but why take name.. I told him he is there.. dhoni was out.... Embarrassed LOLLOL but he just loves to makes such statements.. he thinks Indian team do not play so nicely and also to annoy me I guess.. I am like whatever they play they play.. lets just watch but no negative statements plssssssssss before something has not happen.... Embarrassed

LOL.. @ Pinks.. well I already answer in above I guess.... Tongue LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunUsman.pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Pinks ...its going to be next week. Even though there are no real sign of spring coming up here Embarrassed  Snow predicted for wednesday Confused

Anyways ..here is one funny interview Tongue

Interviewer : Give me the opposite words.
Applicant : Ok

Interviewer : Made in India
Applicant : Destroyed in Pakistan

Interviewer : Good... Keep it Up
Applicant : Bad.... Put it Down

Interviewer : Maxi Mum
Applicant : Mini Dad

Interviewer : Enough! Take your Seat
Applicant : Insufficient! Don't Take my seat

Interviewer : Idiot! Take your Seat
Applicant : Clever! Don't take my Seat

Interviewer : I say you get out!
Applicant : You didn't say I come in

Interviewer : I reject you!
Applicant : You Appoint me

Interviewer : ....!!!!!!!

Man to doctor: Is there any way for long life?
Doctor: Get married
Man: will it help?
Doctor: No! but the thought of long life will never come in your mind

AWW, well the weather's amazing hereLOL it makes me soo happy:)  I hate the winterAngry Hope you get nice weather asapLOL

ROFLROFL@ the jokes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunUsman.

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Usman.Autumn.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

LOL sweta,

How about you take a different approach for this match ?  Do type in CC when india does good Big smile  But yeah we want you to be on CC that day. Match without sweta on CC will be boring. Your commentary can be way more entertaining that Sidhu's commentary Tongue

So DH keeps pulling your legs LOL  Thats kind of cute too. The other day I could imagine how serious you get about match ...so he probably must be enjoying your mood swings during match LOL

LOL.. I have a theory on that too.... Tongue LOL If India is doing well. I will not comment  or speculate as that will put nazaar on it.... Tongue LOLLOL and I dont like to put nazaar cos in cricket any ball anything can happen.... Tongue I truly believe that.. until the match is truly won.. anybody can win the game....Embarrassed

Oh yes.. he likes to annoy me.... ROFL Other day he was doing the same thing before start of the match and I told him you are not sitting in this room go and do your work..... and no negativity.... Embarrassed and then whenever I sat wickets would go... and when he watched runs would be scored and no wickets.. lolz... so that is why I wrote boomrang effect the other day.. I told him dont bring negative thoughts but whenever he sat in the room we played well and when I sat we lost wickets... lolz... I know I am sounding crazy.. oh well match makes me one.... Ouch LOL

My mom also used to do that like DH does.... oh boy I miss it so much now.... Unhappy

Edited by sweta01 - 28 March 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Gosh these smiley crop up anywhere... :(
pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Wait I will answer you.. first let me question Arjun.... Tongue

Oye Arjun.. I just thought this.. you said you want me to type in CC and I do that only when Indian players make some mistake or India is in trouble.. cos of emotions and frustrations... so you want Indian team in trouble kya   CryCry

No negativity plssssssssssssss Embarrassed loll I get super annoyed and my DH is expert in making opposite statements during the match and otherwise...ROFL  I get irritated... LOL he enjoys it.... Tongue

Other day when the match was on vs. Aus.. and Dhoni had got out.. I was irritated and went to kitchen.. just then as he was not watching match.. he went to see the score.. I told him dont ask me score or make any comment.. and that he can just see the score baas.. but no comment plss... and he look at the score and said.. who is out? Yuvraj out hogaya kya..  Tongue and I am like OuchAngryOuch why why why u have to take the name.. u would have seen on t.v. or ask me who is out but why take name.. I told him he is there.. dhoni was out.... Embarrassed LOLLOL but he just loves to makes such statements.. he thinks Indian team do not play so nicely and also to annoy me I guess.. I am like whatever they play they play.. lets just watch but no negative statements plssssssssss before something has not happen.... Embarrassed

LOL.. @ Pinks.. well I already answer in above I guess.... Tongue LOL

ROFL @ you and your hubbyROFL Thank god I don't like cricketEmbarrassed It seems frustrating and full of emotionsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by sweta01

Tongue

ROFL What are the people in the first picture doing?

Bowler went to ball
Ball got hit
Batsmen ran between the wickets
Ball got thrown
Batsmen dive to not to get out..
Others duck in order to not get hit by the ball..
Guess the ball got thrown again and some more duck in order not to get hit....

Or may be there is a helicopter flying low and everyone is ducking.... ROFL

Usman.RagMastapinkisluv91

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Will be at class so was looking forward to swetas updated hege...im debatint if should take a day off..i never did this semester..n alot i know r for the match since its HUGE

Edited by raju786 - 28 March 2011 at 10:36pm

Usman.Autumn.pinkisluv91

Go to top