Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 53)

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Touchy Ego

Feeling great

nice posts Swetu..

great lines but very hard to act on these... there are times when these things are not in ur hand... like if some one does bad to u ur ego hurts and next time u see that person u remember that whole incident... i think this comes natural to u.. u may forget it after a span of time as they said time heals everything...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ishan.

ROFLOL... I did not get it at first.. until I read whats written in Hindi.... ROFLROFL

whats written in hindi???

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Touchy Ego

Feeling great

nice posts Swetu..

great lines but very hard to act on these... there are times when these things are not in ur hand... like if some one does bad to u ur ego hurts and next time u see that person u remember that whole incident... i think this comes natural to u.. u may forget it after a span of time as they said time heals everything...

Yes, Usman, it is difficult very difficult.... for that matter each thing in life is difficult at first.. it is the mind set which makes or break a person.

I agree with what pinku wrote on this...

Yep you are who you are because you choose to be that wayEmbarrassed 

I know people who are positive no matter what happens and they're always happy:) Everyone should be happy with what they have and no matter what happens:) It's tough but not impossible:)

Since childhood I have experience various incidents which to say were not pleasant. I used to get bogged down with it... It affected my overall personality and till date I am not out of it totally. But learning and growing. Nothing gets achieved overnight.. everything takes time and effort but achievable. Embarrassed

Also I believe if someone hurt you yes you will get affected but the trick lies in how soon you get over it. Do you let that incident affect your life or personality. Getting hurt is natural.. and dealing the hurt is a process.. how soon you get healed is the key. When you see the person next time yeah may be you remember that incident but it should not make you sad or hurt all over again. Moving on is the key. There is no point in harping about same things again and again. Life is too short for keeping grudges. Smile

And yes attitude towards an incident certainly help.. Recently @ some unpleasant incidents I just put on an Ignore Button.. and it certainly felt like wow.. those really did not matter and when I read this below line in that essay...

Then you will laugh at all the foolish things you have been doing, at all the resentments, reactions, revenges, with which you have been destroying yourself.

It felt true.. cos I was destroying myself with those thoughts and in the end it really did not have to be in that way.

So yes it is tough, hard, difficult whatever but it is achievable if we really try and this is from experience. For me learn grow learn grow is a process.

Edited by sweta01 - 26 March 2011 at 5:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunUsman.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ishan.

ROFLOL... I did not get it at first.. until I read whats written in Hindi.... ROFLROFL

whats written in hindi???

You dont know to read hindi askhar Confused

What is the hindi word for Rock? Tongue

Usman.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

@ worldcup 2011

next wednesday is gonna be a huge one.. Pak vs Ind.. as ishu said a match to die for... there is gonna be immense pressure on players of both sides... this match is not less than WC final.. the battle is gonna be between Indian batting & Pakistani bowling.. Indians have been great with bat & struggled with ball.. whereas Pakis have performed exceptionally well with ball but struggled a bit with bat....i m already so excited & nervous for that match...

@ blue.. I surely wouldn't like to die for it though... Tongue cos I want to watch it...LOL

@ bold.. lol everyone says that.. but I would like India to win the Final too not just this match.... LOLTongue

@ red.. are we really... Ermm LOL

I am taking one ball at a time.. Tongue think that will be the best thing to do.. cos yeah.. match excitement do get to me.... Embarrassed
so one ball at a time is the best policy for weak hearts like me.... LOL I am trying to stay away from all the excitement but wherever one go, everyone is talking of this match only.. LOL

Edited by sweta01 - 26 March 2011 at 6:00am

Usman.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I know it is not what it looks like.. but stilll.... ROFL

ROFL

Edited by sweta01 - 26 March 2011 at 7:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Ishan.pinkisluv91

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Yes, Usman, it is difficult very difficult.... for that matter each thing in life is difficult at first.. it is the mind set which makes or break a person.

I agree with what pinku wrote on this...

Yep you are who you are because you choose to be that wayEmbarrassed 

I know people who are positive no matter what happens and they're always happy:) Everyone should be happy with what they have and no matter what happens:) It's tough but not impossible:)

Since childhood I have experience various incidents which to say were not pleasant. I used to get bogged down with it... It affected my overall personality and till date I am not out of it totally. But learning and growing. Nothing gets achieved overnight.. everything takes time and effort but achievable. Embarrassed

Also I believe if someone hurt you yes you will get affected but the trick lies in how soon you get over it. Do you let that incident affect your life or personality. Getting hurt is natural.. and dealing the hurt is a process.. how soon you get healed is the key. When you see the person next time yeah may be you remember that incident but it should not make you sad or hurt all over again. Moving on is the key. There is no point in harping about same things again and again. Life is too short for keeping grudges. Smile

And yes attitude towards an incident certainly help.. Recently @ some unpleasant incidents I just put on an Ignore Button.. and it certainly felt like wow.. those really did not matter and when I read this below line in that essay...

Then you will laugh at all the foolish things you have been doing, at all the resentments, reactions, revenges, with which you have been destroying yourself.

It felt true.. cos I was destroying myself with those thoughts and in the end it really did not have to be in that way.

So yes it is tough, hard, difficult whatever but it is achievable if we really try and this is from experience. For me learn grow learn grow is a process.

I know its difficult but not impossible... but then it depends on person to person like those who are very sensitive ... it might be quite difficult for them to get over that incident or whatever... whereas a strong headed person who doesnt get affected or influenced by small issues or petty things he\she can deal with such issues\incidents easily or with less difficulty as compared to the sensitive one

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

@ blue.. I surely wouldn't like to die for it though... Tongue cos I want to watch it...LOL  lolsss its a phrase not meant to be taken literally LOLLOL no one would like to die for a match swetu LOL

@ bold.. lol everyone says that.. but I would like India to win the Final too not just this match.... LOLTongue lolsss.. i dont think i need to say what i feel..LOLLOLLOL

@ red.. are we really... Ermm LOL i think yes... India's batting is stronger as compared to Pakistani batting 

I am taking one ball at a time.. Tongue think that will be the best thing to do.. cos yeah.. match excitement do get to me.... Embarrassed
so one ball at a time is the best policy for weak hearts like me.... LOL I am trying to stay away from all the excitement but wherever one go, everyone is talking of this match only.. LOL  ohh dont tell me... every where people are discussing this match, be it fb, via text msgs literally everywhere... it is getting too much to handle

Edited by Usman. - 26 March 2011 at 9:24am

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Go to top