Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 52)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=sweta01]

Aww i really like this..i will save it somewhere..or print it and keep it in my journal..but i have been told something similar before that conditions are you don't make you upset, but the negative thoughts in ur mind..this was a very positive article..
but what if you don't do well on an examCry..than what?Ouch

how can you feel happy after..what if someone is sick? What if your in an argument with someone, the other person is not trying to patch up? what if that was friend who you thought was super close, that was the person who ended up backstabbing you?

I know that is we always have a positive mind set, but with some negative conditions its hard to be positive

Yep negative thoughts make you upset, well if you don't do well on a major exam then you should accept the fact that you will get a non amazing grade:) If you accept the fact before you get your grade you won't be sad and if you actually did amazing in the end you'd be soo surprised and happy:) When I do bad on an exam I try to accept the fact that I didn't study enough and I'll get a okay grade but sometimes even though I think I sucked at it I get a good grade:) Just be positive and accept the truth:) 

Well if the other person is not trying to patch up then you try onceLOL and then if they don't respond just know that you and the other person weren't meant to be friends or whatever:) 

And if someone backstabs you and you find out just be happy you found out otherwise they could fool you your whole life and you wouldn't know:)

Pinkuuuuuuuuuuu Hug You just stole my words.... Tongue Hug

I again say wished my DD be like you in her thought process when she grows up your age... Hug and thanks for saving my typing... LOL and ofcourse you wrote it better....... Embarrassed

It is difficult but not impossible... life experiences teaches us many things and we continue to learn. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

@Sweta..even after i read ur article today..i realized how true is it bc today i made a choice to be a boring and upsetting day

My bro n Sis were telling me to go to this fund raising dinner with them, but i didnt go bc i was too tired n not in the mood..n than my mom was trying to give me dinner but i didnt eat it bc i was in a bad mood n didnt feel like hungry..and than later my parents were like come and watch "Once upon in a Mumbia with them..but i choose not too bc i just wanted to be alone n upset or bored..

I hate when this happens, i think it has to do with ego to..bc it all depends on you if you make the day fun, or a downer

awww Raju.. Glad you like the articles.. to tell you honestly when I read those articles I thought of you.. why you may asked well cos of our scrap exchange and cos of your status msgs... so thought those articles would be appropriate for you at this time.... I hope they help you and Thanks for liking them. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

ROFLOL... I did not get it at first.. until I read whats written in Hindi.... ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Ishan.pinkisluv91

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
@ Arjun.. really nice stories.. thanx for sharing... here are my views on those stories...(in blue font)

Originally posted by .Arjun

In a very real sense, each of us as humans have been given a gold container filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children, friends, family or God. Even our pets!

There is no more precious possession anyone could hold than love.

really nice lines... u know in real life... like 2, 3 years age... i dint hav much confidence in me and i always had this feeling that people who are good to me on my face must be talking bad about me behind my back...this is why i was not able to trust any one completely... but then few incidents change my thoughts completely when some of my buddies supported me through my thick n thins :))

When some1 gives u an answer tht is different from what you expect don't think they are wrong. There may be an angle that you have not thought of at all. You will have to listen and understand, and not listen with a predetermined notion

i truly believe this one... almost every one has a logic or reason behind their answers & views... that could be different than us.... same thing applies to this forum too.. everyone has different choices and reasons to support their favorites and others have reason to ridicule their non-favorites

Some of us waste our time waiting for people to live up to our expectations. We are so concerned about what others are doing that we don't do anything ourselves

when u trust some one and call him\her ur bestie... its natural to have expectations from him\her...and u feel shattered when that person doesnt come up to ur expectations... its easy to say that u shouldnt expect anything from anyone becoz expectations hurt... but actually its quite tough

Edited by Usman. - 26 March 2011 at 2:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

everyone loves to be loved..i do..if i know someone who doesnt like me, i get worried too fast..probably thats a diff problem lol..

lolss...  this happens to everyone i guess.. even i get worried if i feel a person doesnt like me.. i try to show as if it doesnt matter or i dont care at all but actually i do careLOL

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Learn to write in the sand, when you have differences and hurt feelings with your friend. Learn to write in stone when your friend had done some thing really good to you.

i agree with these lines but sometimes bad experience with frnz or huge differences between two frnz can never be lessened cuz something really bad or ugly had happened in the past which u cant forget or erase from ur memory even if u try too.. (i've had this experience in life)

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
@ worldcup 2011

next wednesday is gonna be a huge one.. Pak vs Ind.. as ishu said a match to die for... there is gonna be immense pressure on players of both sides... this match is not less than WC final.. the battle is gonna be between Indian batting & Pakistani bowling.. Indians have been great with bat & struggled with ball.. whereas Pakis have performed exceptionally well with ball but struggled a bit with bat....i m already so excited & nervous for that match...

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Touchy Ego

Feeling great

nice posts Swetu..

great lines but very hard to act on these... there are times when these things are not in ur hand... like if some one does bad to u ur ego hurts and next time u see that person u remember that whole incident... i think this comes natural to u.. u may forget it after a span of time as they said time heals everything...

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Go to top