Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 51)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=sweta01]

Aww i really like this..i will save it somewhere..or print it and keep it in my journal..but i have been told something similar before that conditions are you don't make you upset, but the negative thoughts in ur mind..this was a very positive article..
but what if you don't do well on an examCry..than what?Ouch

how can you feel happy after..what if someone is sick? What if your in an argument with someone, the other person is not trying to patch up? what if that was friend who you thought was super close, that was the person who ended up backstabbing you?

I know that is we always have a positive mind set, but with some negative conditions its hard to be positive

Yep negative thoughts make you upset, well if you don't do well on a major exam then you should accept the fact that you will get a non amazing grade:) If you accept the fact before you get your grade you won't be sad and if you actually did amazing in the end you'd be soo surprised and happy:) When I do bad on an exam I try to accept the fact that I didn't study enough and I'll get a okay grade but sometimes even though I think I sucked at it I get a good grade:) Just be positive and accept the truth:) 

Well if the other person is not trying to patch up then you try onceLOL and then if they don't respond just know that you and the other person weren't meant to be friends or whatever:) 

And if someone backstabs you and you find out just be happy you found out otherwise they could fool you your whole life and you wouldn't know:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

[QUOTE=sweta01]

Aww i really like this..i will save it somewhere..or print it and keep it in my journal..but i have been told something similar before that conditions are you don't make you upset, but the negative thoughts in ur mind..this was a very positive article..
but what if you don't do well on an examCry..than what?Ouch

how can you feel happy after..what if someone is sick? What if your in an argument with someone, the other person is not trying to patch up? what if that was friend who you thought was super close, that was the person who ended up backstabbing you?

I know that is we always have a positive mind set, but with some negative conditions its hard to be positive

Yep negative thoughts make you upset, well if you don't do well on a major exam then you should accept the fact that you will get a non amazing grade:) If you accept the fact before you get your grade you won't be sad and if you actually did amazing in the end you'd be soo surprised and happy:) When I do bad on an exam I try to accept the fact that I didn't study enough and I'll get a okay grade but sometimes even though I think I sucked at it I get a good grade:) Just be positive and accept the truth:) 

Well if the other person is not trying to patch up then you try onceLOL and then if they don't respond just know that you and the other person weren't meant to be friends or whatever:) 

And if someone backstabs you and you find out just be happy you found out otherwise they could fool you your whole life and you wouldn't know:)

Oh wow..very nice responseClap

However what if you studied harder than the last one..longer hours, got more help but still see no improvementOuch..should we be positive and accept every single time and let our grade keep going down?Ouch

I agree about the backstabbingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

However what if you studied harder than the last one..longer hours, got more help but still see no improvementOuch..should we be positive and accept every single time and let our grade keep going down?Ouch

Haha thanksBig smile

Well atleast you know you tried your hardest right? Just keep trying and trying until you succeed:) You will get a good grade one dayEmbarrassed And accepting the truth happily will make you a happier person:) Don't be sad because you got a bad gradeEmbarrassed I think of other things like I have a bad grade and I'm sad but other people have lots of worse things to be sad abt:) And I get happy because I know I shouldn't be sad for little things like gradesLOL which are little compared to the bigger problems that exist:) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunAutumn.RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Haha thanksBig smile

Well atleast you know you tried your hardest right? Just keep trying and trying until you succeed:) You will get a good grade one dayEmbarrassed And accepting the truth happily will make you a happier person:) Don't be sad because you got a bad gradeEmbarrassed I think of other things like I have a bad grade and I'm sad but other people have lots of worse things to be sad abt:) And I get happy because I know I shouldn't be sad for little things like gradesLOL which are little compared to the bigger problems that exist:) 

well sometimes i get really pressured to achieve the best..or i wont get into a proper Med School..i see these super smart ppl around me, doing internships, research, reading science mags for fun..acing every exam..and sometimes i feel im super behind..Ouch

but than i listen to Jordin Sparks one step at a timeLOL to make me happy

Autumn.pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

well sometimes i get really pressured to achieve the best..or i wont get into a proper Med School..i see these super smart ppl around me, doing internships, research, reading science mags for fun..acing every exam..and sometimes i feel im super behind..Ouch

LOL don't worry if we try hard enough we'll get into med schoolBig smile We don't have to read science magazines for funGeekLOL we can be normal students tooCool And no you're not behind at allBig smile

LMAO good keep listening to thatLOL

Autumn.RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

LOL don't worry if we try hard enough we'll get into med schoolBig smile We don't have to read science magazines for funGeekLOL we can be normal students tooCool And no you're not behind at allBig smile

LMAO good keep listening to thatLOL

LOL thanks for the motivation..on the side note @everyone all the queries i asked wernt necessarily related to me..

@Sweta..even after i read ur article today..i realized how true is it bc today i made a choice to be a boring and upsetting day

My bro n Sis were telling me to go to this fund raising dinner with them, but i didnt go bc i was too tired n not in the mood..n than my mom was trying to give me dinner but i didnt eat it bc i was in a bad mood n didnt feel like hungry..and than later my parents were like come and watch "Once upon in a Mumbia with them..but i choose not too bc i just wanted to be alone n upset or bored..

I hate when this happens, i think it has to do with ego to..bc it all depends on you if you make the day fun, or a downer

Autumn.pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

LOL thanks for the motivation..on the side note @everyone all the queries i asked wernt necessarily related to me..

@Sweta..even after i read ur article today..i realized how true is it bc today i made a choice to be a boring and upsetting day

My bro n Sis were telling me to go to this fund raising dinner with them, but i didnt go bc i was too tired n not in the mood..n than my mom was trying to give me dinner but i didnt eat it bc i was in a bad mood n didnt feel like hungry..and than later my parents were like come and watch "Once upon in a Mumbia with them..but i choose not too bc i just wanted to be alone n upset or bored..

I hate when this happens, i think it has to do with ego to..bc it all depends on you if you make the day fun, or a downer

You're welcomeBig smile

lol yea I realized those weren't your storiesLOL

AWWW yea you didLOL

Why did you want to be alone, bored and upset?LOL 

Autumn.RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
well some of it related to me..when i used the word I more..it was abt me haha

yeah i guess it was one of those random upsetting days..i guess i wanted to stay over my cuzs house..but didnt

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Go to top