Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

@ ismail... i heard that Omore brand ice cream is now available in Karachi too... try it ... its yummy,, ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Haan yar Ialso have to try ... per jab bi lenay jata hoon milti hi nahin hai ๐Ÿ˜•
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanroy

Haan yar I also have to try ... per jab bi lenay jata hoon milti hi nahin hai ๐Ÿ˜•

lolsss... unlucky you,,๐Ÿ˜†
Ismaail thumbnail

lolsss... unlucky you,,๐Ÿ˜†

aur sunaoo sunday kaisa guzar raha hai????
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanroy

aur sunaoo sunday kaisa guzar raha hai????

the first thing i did after getting up was that i watched andhera on YT ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† abhi aage ka pata nahi๐Ÿ˜›
Ismaail thumbnail

the first thing i did after getting up was that i watched andhera on YT ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† abhi aage ka pata nahi๐Ÿ˜›

LOL   challo agar subah andhera dkh ker hoi  hai to  poora dim kisa guzray ga๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† Hey guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@jin- so this same story with this kannada ghost will continue forever? I thought today it would have ended but it didn't. That ghost scares me
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

๐Ÿ˜† Hey guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@jin- so this same story with this kannada ghost will continue forever? I thought today it would have ended but it didn't. That ghost scares me

no.. i think they will get chutkara from this kannada wala bhoot & anita will get the power to converse with spirits & then she will help solving other's problems as i read sumwhere that anita, her hubby n mother will be the permanent characters in this show rest will keep changing
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Hi , please do not post in this CC , this CC is Invites Only , meaning only people who are invited to join can post in this CC :) I would request you to please stop posting henceforth ! :) Hope you understand. :)
thanks.

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh okay๐Ÿ˜† so it's kind of like ghost whisperer๐Ÿ˜† another copy of an american show๐Ÿ˜† but I like this anyways๐Ÿ˜ณ 

no pages today๐Ÿ˜ญ why didn't anyone talk๐Ÿ˜ญ

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweta01

@ Raju.. yeah.. understood and thanks for clarifying..  ๐Ÿ˜ณ as there was no smiley icon attached to what you said it was as if you mean it.. if there was this ๐Ÿ˜† or ๐Ÿ˜›  or any other icon then I would have not taken it seriously cos in virtual world we never know what the intention of the poster is and we just go by the words but if they are attached with some emotions it can be taken as for what they are.... I know the phrase but in virtual world it is difficult at times without emotions icon attached so that is why I wrote. And as you know many teeangers or adults too get affected by movies etc a lot so better safe than to be sorry. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Trueee๐Ÿ˜†
but im sure no one would really "commit Suicide" after watching Anjaana Anjaani๐Ÿ˜†