Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 46)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Some beautiful short stories :) was discussing this with a friend earlier in the day .

Some time ago, a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he was furious when the child tried to decorate a box.

Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift to her father the next  morning and said, "This is for you, Daddy." He was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found the box was empty.

He yelled at her,"Don't you know when you give someone a present, there's supposed to be something inside it? The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and said, "Oh, Daddy, it's not empty, I blew kisses into the box. All for you, Daddy."

The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little girl, and he begged for her forgiveness.

An accident took the life of the child only a short time later and it is told that the man kept that gold box by his bed for many years and whenever he was discouraged, he would take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.

In a very real sense, each of us as humans have been given a gold container filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children, friends, family or God. Even our pets!

There is no more precious possession anyone could hold than love.

Awwww this is adorableEmbarrassed

The message is amazing as wellDay Dreaming Super cute:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunAutumn.RagMastaUsman.

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

A teacher teaching Maths to 7yr-old Arnav asked him, 'If I give you one apple and one apple n one apple, how many apples will you have?

Within a few seconds Arnav replied confidently, four

The dismayed teacher was expecting an effortless correct answer (3).She was disappointed.maybe the child did not listen properly,she thought. She repeated, 'Arnav,listen carefully.If I give u one apple and one apple n one apple, how many apples will you have?'

Arnav had seen the disappointment on his teacher face.He calculated again on his fingers.But within him he was also searching for the answer tht will make the teacher happy.His search for the answer was not for the correct one,but the one that will make his teacher happy.This time hesitatingly he replied, 'Four

The disappointment stayed on the teacher's face. She remembered that Arnav liked strawberries.She thought maybe he doesn't like apples and that is making him loose focus.This time with an exaggerated excitement and twinkling in her eyes she asked, 'If I give you one strawberry and one strawberry and one strawberry,then how many you will have?

Seeing the teacher happy,young Arnav calculated on his fingers again.There was no pressure on him, but a little on the teacher.She wanted her new approach to succeed

With a hesitating smile,Arnav enquired,three

The teacher now had a victorious smile. Her approach had succeeded. She wanted to congrats herself.But one last thing remained. Once again she asked him,Now if I give you one apple and one apple and one more apple how many will you have?

Promptly, Arnav answered,Four!

The teacher was aghast.How Arnav,how?she demanded in a little stern n irritated voice

In a voice tht was low and hesitating, young Arnav replied,Because I already have one apple in my bag

When some1 gives u an answer tht is different from what you expect don't think they are wrong. There may be an angle that you have not thought of at all. You will have to listen and understand, and not listen with a predetermined notion

Hahaha wow, I didn't know this story. LOL

It's tough to listen without predetermination sometimes, but yea true. We should all tryBig smile

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

A turtle family went on a picnic. The turtles, being naturally slow about things, took seven years to prepare for their outings. Finally the Turtle family left home looking for a suitable place. During the second year of their journey they found it. For about six months they cleaned up the area, unpacked the picnic basket, and completed the arrangements.
Then they discovered they had forgotten the salt. A picnic without salt would be a disaster, they all agreed. After a lengthy discussion, the youngest turtle was chosen to retrieve the salt from home. Although he was the fastest of the slow moving turtles, the little turtle whined, cried, and wobbled in his shell.
He agreed to go on one condition: that no one would eat until he returned. The family consented and the little turtle left.Three years passed and the little turtle had not returned.

Five years Six years...Then in the seventh year of his absence, the oldest turtle could no longer contain his hunger. He announced that he was going to eat and began to unwrap a sandwich. At that point the little turtle suddenly popped out from behind a tree shouting, "SEE I knew you wouldn't wait. Now I am not going to go get the salt."

Lesson Learned:
Some of us waste our time waiting for people to live up to our expectations. We are so concerned about what others are doing that we don't do anything ourselves.

Awww the stories cute, but yea it does happen, we expect a lot from some people and waste time waiting for em and in the end we realize we wasted sooo much time. Ouch

Thanks for sharing these ArjunBig smile

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Some beautiful short stories :) was discussing this with a friend earlier in the day .

Some time ago, a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he was furious when the child tried to decorate a box.

Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift to her father the next  morning and said, "This is for you, Daddy." He was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found the box was empty.

He yelled at her,"Don't you know when you give someone a present, there's supposed to be something inside it? The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and said, "Oh, Daddy, it's not empty, I blew kisses into the box. All for you, Daddy."

The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little girl, and he begged for her forgiveness.

An accident took the life of the child only a short time later and it is told that the man kept that gold box by his bed for many years and whenever he was discouraged, he would take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.

In a very real sense, each of us as humans have been given a gold container filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children, friends, family or God. Even our pets!

There is no more precious possession anyone could hold than love.

AwwwCry (happy tears) that was very sweet..i love gifts that have meaning, memorable, thoughtful..which make it priceless bc after all unconditional love is priceless..

everyone loves to be loved..i do..if i know someone who doesnt like me, i get worried too fast..probably thats a diff problem lol..

.ArjunAutumn.Usman.pinkisluv91

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

A teacher teaching Maths to 7yr-old Arnav asked him, 'If I give you one apple and one apple n one apple, how many apples will you have?

Within a few seconds Arnav replied confidently, four

The dismayed teacher was expecting an effortless correct answer (3).She was disappointed.maybe the child did not listen properly,she thought. She repeated, 'Arnav,listen carefully.If I give u one apple and one apple n one apple, how many apples will you have?'

Arnav had seen the disappointment on his teacher face.He calculated again on his fingers.But within him he was also searching for the answer tht will make the teacher happy.His search for the answer was not for the correct one,but the one that will make his teacher happy.This time hesitatingly he replied, 'Four

The disappointment stayed on the teacher's face. She remembered that Arnav liked strawberries.She thought maybe he doesn't like apples and that is making him loose focus.This time with an exaggerated excitement and twinkling in her eyes she asked, 'If I give you one strawberry and one strawberry and one strawberry,then how many you will have?

Seeing the teacher happy,young Arnav calculated on his fingers again.There was no pressure on him, but a little on the teacher.She wanted her new approach to succeed

With a hesitating smile,Arnav enquired,three

The teacher now had a victorious smile. Her approach had succeeded. She wanted to congrats herself.But one last thing remained. Once again she asked him,Now if I give you one apple and one apple and one more apple how many will you have?

Promptly, Arnav answered,Four!

The teacher was aghast.How Arnav,how?she demanded in a little stern n irritated voice

In a voice tht was low and hesitating, young Arnav replied,Because I already have one apple in my bag

When some1 gives u an answer tht is different from what you expect don't think they are wrong. There may be an angle that you have not thought of at all. You will have to listen and understand, and not listen with a predetermined notion

Awwwww kids are soo innocent..these are soo cheesy but i love it haha..but WOW your explanation of the short story..i would never have thought it from that angle..very well said..being a good listener, and understanding is key in life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunAutumn.pinkisluv91

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

A turtle family went on a picnic. The turtles, being naturally slow about things, took seven years to prepare for their outings. Finally the Turtle family left home looking for a suitable place. During the second year of their journey they found it. For about six months they cleaned up the area, unpacked the picnic basket, and completed the arrangements.
Then they discovered they had forgotten the salt. A picnic without salt would be a disaster, they all agreed. After a lengthy discussion, the youngest turtle was chosen to retrieve the salt from home. Although he was the fastest of the slow moving turtles, the little turtle whined, cried, and wobbled in his shell.
He agreed to go on one condition: that no one would eat until he returned. The family consented and the little turtle left.Three years passed and the little turtle had not returned.

Five years Six years...Then in the seventh year of his absence, the oldest turtle could no longer contain his hunger. He announced that he was going to eat and began to unwrap a sandwich. At that point the little turtle suddenly popped out from behind a tree shouting, "SEE I knew you wouldn't wait. Now I am not going to go get the salt."

Lesson Learned:
Some of us waste our time waiting for people to live up to our expectations. We are so concerned about what others are doing that we don't do anything ourselves.

ROFLClapClapClap now this baby is clever compared to the other kidsLOL

but once again..the lesson you got out of this, is veryyy thought provoking..never would think like that...this was my fav out of all the stories..very realistic n helpful esp in the stage of life im in right nowBig smile

Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunAutumn.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=raju786]
AwwwCry (happy tears) that was very sweet..i love gifts that have meaning, memorable, thoughtful..which make it priceless bc after all unconditional love is priceless..

ev
eryone loves to be loved..i do..if i know someone who doesnt like me, i get worried too fast..probably thats a diff problem lol..
[/QUOTE]
@ red... so true!!!!

@ blue..... lol.. raju.. same problem with me... lol.. guess that too we should not worry... I know difficult for ppl like us.. but slowly I am learning.. cos to think so much it really gives heartache and lost of peace... :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMastapinkisluv91

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Autumn.RagMastaIshan.pinkisluv91

Go to top