Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 31)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19690

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

you guys forgot my favorite Karan Kundra Holi Dream? LOL

We did not forget it.. we in fact ask you to tell us few pages back.... Tongue

And now that you have mentioned both dreams about KK.. I remember them when you had told to us first time around.... Embarrassed it came back to me too.. lolz... LOL

And why were your parents telling you to tie shoe lacs.. you forget to tie them kya lolz.. LOL

Yeah.. I too dont like when someone wakes me up or I get up on my own when a dream I want to know how it ends but not able to cos I wake up.. Ouch LOL

Thanks for sharing your dreams once again Raju.. I really like to read about dreams.. you, pinks and sas has such lovely and funny dreams.. lolz. Tongue. I always get scary dreams... :(



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMastapinkisluv91

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by raju786

you guys forgot my favorite Karan Kundra Holi Dream? LOL

We did not forget it.. we in fact ask you to tell us few pages back.... Tongue

And now that you have mentioned both dreams about KK.. I remember them when you had told to us first time around.... Embarrassed it came back to me too.. lolz... LOL

And why were your parents telling you to tie shoe lacs.. you forget to tie them kya lolz.. LOL

Yeah.. I too dont like when someone wakes me up or I get up on my own when a dream I want to know how it ends but not able to cos I wake up.. Ouch LOL

Thanks for sharing your dreams once again Raju.. I really like to read about dreams.. you, pinks and sas has such lovely and funny dreams.. lolz. Tongue. I always get scary dreams... :(



aww thanks haha
 
yeah that was reply to those posts lol
 
no i must say i was sweating once i woke up bc it was a scray viloent holi dreamLOL
 
i thank this CC, for retracking my karan kundra dream haha...in a way this like my lil dairy..i should print it out with a Karan Kundra pic playing holi n keep in a folderLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

yeah it was a fun watch...i was REALLY connected to the movie..the movie didnt relate to me, but i connected with the characters in a way that whatever they were feeling i was..
 
and man the way Ranveer shouts, gave me goosebumps..no newbie actor can express anger properly like him..
 
and i really liked Anushka in this movie, she was really sweet

WowShocked now I gotta watch thisShocked

plus I have a mini crush on RanveerConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by raju786

yeah it was a fun watch...i was REALLY connected to the movie..the movie didnt relate to me, but i connected with the characters in a way that whatever they were feeling i was..
 
and man the way Ranveer shouts, gave me goosebumps..no newbie actor can express anger properly like him..
 
and i really liked Anushka in this movie, she was really sweet

WowShocked now I gotta watch thisShocked

plus I have a mini crush on RanveerConfusedLOL
grrr im trying not to like Ranveer but he has impressed meLOL..he shouts in the end of the song Aada Ishq Aada Pyar..i loved that song..it was so sadOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Today I had a MAJOR dream of Imran Khan, that was mixed of emotions

First, I won a ticket to Indian Idol, n Imran n Soonam came to promote their movie, so they sat with the judges, n in the side i sat with Imran Khan, Soonam was in the other side. I dont remember any of the singer, or the judges, but i was talking to Imran Khan the whole time, i told him, of what a HUGE FAN i am of his Cool, I told him about IF, i told him i got the same type of glasses him, he got really happy, n was being so nice, he said, one day i want to take you on a tour to Mumbia, with me and SOonam, he said one of his lines from the movie Luck..than the show was over, n i didnot even know it was going on..

than i went to his dressing room, soonam was their too, i was sooo happyy..than i see my cuzs and sis, than this is when everything changes..they tell me thats not the real Imran Khan, that is just a look alike that the show has gotten, i was like that cant be true, than they were like ask him a ques, something about Imran Khan..

I go up to him, and tell him, ppl are telling me ur fake, he said, im not, look at me, than i was like u do look kind of different, and than i asked him, fine what was ur roles name in ur first movie, he was like come on, i am Imran Khan, i was like plzz tell me, what was the roles name, n he was like Rahul, i said no its Jay..
I ran away and cried sooo much,
Tongue
 
another sad dream =(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Autumn.Ishan.pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786


haha yeah sometimes i have some vivid dreams...today i had a long one....n my lil sis was keep on waking me up...n i was getting so mad bc i wanted to know what happens in the end

it seemed liked i was in a college campus...n i was with Karan Kundra...first i went to this huge open room...n random ppl were hiding, n i guess they had holi color powder in their hand to throw or something...

n then i went to another hugeeeeeeee open area, like a desert type place, where a bunch of ppl were playing holi...n then i found Karand Kundra who was with me before...asked him something...but then i bumped into my parents, they were saying tie my shoe laces...random

n then i left n went to this room...which kind of looked like an apartment building..n in diff rooms were Karan Kundra with HArshad Chopra n Aditi...who i seen a gossip video of them playing holi the day b4...n then i went inside a room, n there was a group of girls...i was with Karan, n we came, n they said u want to be a part of our group.....we singed up...got a goodie bag of candies n color powder...n then we find out that the girls kill ppl during holi...i guess it turned out to be violent, n thats why in the beginning ppl were hiding...

n then my sis woke me upDisapproveLOL
 
My other KAran Kundra non holi dream was when i was running to class late, and in the middle of the hallway, he calls out my name and says hey raju, how are you, long time no talk..and i said hey but im sorry i have to go to class, running late =(
 
I found my dream lol..i saved it..


LOL I remember this LOL 

Karan KundraDay DreamingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.RagMasta

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
grrr im trying not to like Ranveer but he has impressed meLOL..he shouts in the end of the song Aada Ishq Aada Pyar..i loved that song..it was so sadOuch

I didn't want to like Ranveer either, why does everyone want to not like himROFL

but I saw a performance of him this one:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONtmcnUpb9s

and I liked the marathi song they perform onEmbarrassedLOL It was cute. 

AwwwOuch is it a sad movie? If it is, I'm not watchingLOL

@ Sweta- Good morningHug I don't get cool dreams, I just had one or twoEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.RagMasta

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Today I had a MAJOR dream of Imran Khan, that was mixed of emotions

First, I won a ticket to Indian Idol, n Imran n Soonam came to promote their movie, so they sat with the judges, n in the side i sat with Imran Khan, Soonam was in the other side. I dont remember any of the singer, or the judges, but i was talking to Imran Khan the whole time, i told him, of what a HUGE FAN i am of his Cool, I told him about IF, i told him i got the same type of glasses him, he got really happy, n was being so nice, he said, one day i want to take you on a tour to Mumbia, with me and SOonam, he said one of his lines from the movie Luck..than the show was over, n i didnot even know it was going on..

than i went to his dressing room, soonam was their too, i was sooo happyy..than i see my cuzs and sis, than this is when everything changes..they tell me thats not the real Imran Khan, that is just a look alike that the show has gotten, i was like that cant be true, than they were like ask him a ques, something about Imran Khan..

I go up to him, and tell him, ppl are telling me ur fake, he said, im not, look at me, than i was like u do look kind of different, and than i asked him, fine what was ur roles name in ur first movie, he was like come on, i am Imran Khan, i was like plzz tell me, what was the roles name, n he was like Rahul, i said no its Jay..
I ran away and cried sooo much,
Tongue
 
another sad dream =(

You criedROFL awwwwwwROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 48|Invt Only|Note Pg.100

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1207   Views: 40355

Ishan. 1207 40355 18 September 2010 at 11:53am by Autumn.
|Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 47|Invt Only|New CC Pg142

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1198   Views: 43156

Ishan. 1198 43156 15 August 2010 at 9:22am by Autumn.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash# 46 | Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Autumn.   Replies: 1199   Views: 32790

Autumn. 1199 32790 28 July 2010 at 12:03pm by realitybites
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 45 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1195   Views: 34710

Ishan. 1195 34710 23 July 2010 at 11:35am by Ishan.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 44 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1194   Views: 34613

Ishan. 1194 34613 18 July 2010 at 10:20am by Usman.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index