Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 21)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Well Holi is on 18th Night where fire is burn.. Rang Panchami where you play with colours is on 19th April...

DD school have holi party.. have to give all the stuff and then in her school which she will start from next year there is a party too though the letter has not come to me yet.. hopefully it will come today.. plus few I know had called me to say that it is on friday too but in the evening.. so if the letter comes will take her there too.. hopefully she will see her new school and enjoy the party too. [ though not sure whether ultimately she will go to that school as we are still looking for some other school lets see... as of now that will be her new regular school from next year] Hope she enjoys there too as all will be new.. lets see..

Awwww good luck, I hope DD can go to that schoolEmbarrassed and I hope she has fun at the holi partiesBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Autumn.RagMasta

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

The Fully Faltu Song from Jackky Bhagnani's Faltu.

http://www.indicine.com/movies/lyrics/fully-faltu-lyrics-faltu/

Am not pasting the whole lyrics here as when I type Altu paltu in google our this CC link too came up as written by me and Raju.. lol that too with page number.. that is why not pasting full lyrics as it will come more first in search.... Ouch LOL

LOL it's good if our CC pops upTongue we will be famous thenCool

Usman.Autumn.RagMasta

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Why do ppl visit the profile and not say a simple hello... LOL well unknown ppl can understand but ppl in friend list or even known faces around forums.. come and go to proflle and not say a simple hello? kyu kyu kyu.... LOL

There is one member I accepted request cos that person sent me but we have not talked with each other at all on scraps just in forum where that person quoted my post etc etc.. I generally dont accept request if I have not interacted as I feel odd about it but I accepted that person cos somehow I felt odd not too.. lol but earlier too that person used to come to my profile and now too after adding but not a single hello.... Confused then why to come to the profile.. I get uneasy with such things... LOL Should I do something about it? Wink LOL

LOL who went to your profile SwetaLOL yea sometimes I get stalked by random peopleConfused that person that was posting in our CC PMed me with her nameConfused 

I don't add anyone anymoreLOL unless I know them well, before I added some people if they added meLOL since I was newLOL

Ask them why they are stalking youTongue

@ Raju- didn't KWK end? I thought this season's overOuch there hasn't been a new epi since 2 weeks, John's going to be on alone, awwwwwwOuch I liked him and BipashaBroken Heart

Usman.Autumn.RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Yeah i guess no one wants to be in KWK =( esp since the world cup is on

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

LOL KWK is prerecordedLOL so it's not like they need to record now. I guess the John episode won't be shown thenOuch

I've been watching a crazy show on bindass, called love lockup. It's ridiculously dramatic and crazyDead but fun to watchLOL

Usman.Autumn.RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

LOL KWK is prerecordedLOL so it's not like they need to record now. I guess the John episode won't be shown thenOuch

I've been watching a crazy show on bindass, called love lockup. It's ridiculously dramatic and crazyDead but fun to watchLOL

LOL I have seen almost every show in Bindass instead of that oneLOL, i seen the promos, but didnt look interesting, but im waiting for the episode where Priyadarshani comes in..man i knew she will rule reality tv one dayROFL

I watch Date Trap, Big Switch and Emotional Atiyachaar time to time in that channel..on youtube

LOL

Usman.Autumn.pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

LOL I have seen almost every show in Bindass instead of that oneLOL, i seen the promos, but didnt look interesting, but im waiting for the episode where Priyadarshani comes in..man i knew she will rule reality tv one dayROFL

I watch Date Trap, Big Switch and Emotional Atiyachaar time to time in that channel..on youtube

LOL

LOL it's hilariousLOL a couple gets locked in a room for 6 days, I think. They fight a ton, most of them swear at eachother and even hit eachotherWacko Aryan Vaid and his American wife are locked in and she slaps himROFL three timesLOL It's hilarious. He breaks stuff in the kitchenLOL 

Priyadarshini's going to be in Love lockupShocked WHATShocked with who? KRKROFL

I should watch Date trapLOL I used to watch emotional atyachaar last season. I stopped thoughLOL

Usman.Autumn.RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

LOL

LOL it's hilariousLOL a couple gets locked in a room for 6 days, I think. They fight a ton, most of them swear at eachother and even hit eachotherWacko Aryan Vaid and his American wife are locked in and she slaps himROFL three timesLOL It's hilarious. He breaks stuff in the kitchenLOL 

Priyadarshini's going to be in Love lockupShocked WHATShocked with who? KRKROFL

I should watch Date trapLOL I used to watch emotional atyachaar last season. I stopped thoughLOL

Yeah I seen that promo of AryanLOL..but the Priyadarshani one is fake for sure, both are there for publicity...i guess its like a mini big bossLOL, but yeah she is there with this random weird dudeLOL

yeah you should watch date trap, its pretty funnyROFL..usually i watch it during my lunch break at schlLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Go to top