Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 20)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/japan-quake-2011/beforeafter.htm

Japan before and after earthquake! Ouch

Oh  goodness, yea it's badOuch

God bless JapanOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.RagMastaIshan.

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

oh oh that is a song.... ROFL which movie?

aare see he wrote....

Altu Jalal tu, aayi bala ko taal tu
Tension vension chod do baccha
Hoja fully faltu

@ blue in above lines.. This is said when some trouble is there and ppl say this lines.. so I thought why he said that... and then Hoia fully faltu... Shocked ROFL the whole green one really crack me up....  LOLLOLLOL
ROFL

LOL I knew it was a song just because Raju always posts songs, idk the movieLOL 

LMAOLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.RagMasta

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by sanroy

Waisay guys holi kab hai????

It's on the 19thBig smile

I'll miss it a lotOuch

Well Holi is on 18th Night where fire is burn.. Rang Panchami where you play with colours is on 19th April...

DD school have holi party.. have to give all the stuff and then in her school which she will start from next year there is a party too though the letter has not come to me yet.. hopefully it will come today.. plus few I know had called me to say that it is on friday too but in the evening.. so if the letter comes will take her there too.. hopefully she will see her new school and enjoy the party too. [ though not sure whether ultimately she will go to that school as we are still looking for some other school lets see... as of now that will be her new regular school from next year] Hope she enjoys there too as all will be new.. lets see..

Usman.RagMastapinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

LOL I knew it was a song just because Raju always posts songs, idk the movieLOL 

LMAOLOL

The Fully Faltu Song from Jackky Bhagnani's Faltu.

http://www.indicine.com/movies/lyrics/fully-faltu-lyrics-faltu/

Am not pasting the whole lyrics here as when I type Altu paltu in google our this CC link too came up as written by me and Raju.. lol that too with page number.. that is why not pasting full lyrics as it will come more first in search.... Ouch LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMastapinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Why do ppl visit the profile and not say a simple hello... LOL well unknown ppl can understand but ppl in friend list or even known faces around forums.. come and go to proflle and not say a simple hello? kyu kyu kyu.... LOL

There is one member I accepted request cos that person sent me but we have not talked with each other at all on scraps just in forum where that person quoted my post etc etc.. I generally dont accept request if I have not interacted as I feel odd about it but I accepted that person cos somehow I felt odd not too.. lol but earlier too that person used to come to my profile and now too after adding but not a single hello.... Confused then why to come to the profile.. I get uneasy with such things... LOL Should I do something about it? Wink LOL

Usman.RagMastapinkisluv91

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Why do ppl visit the profile and not say a simple hello... LOL well unknown ppl can understand but ppl in friend list or even known faces around forums.. come and go to proflle and not say a simple hello? kyu kyu kyu.... LOL

There is one member I accepted request cos that person sent me but we have not talked with each other at all on scraps just in forum where that person quoted my post etc etc.. I generally dont accept request if I have not interacted as I feel odd about it but I accepted that person cos somehow I felt odd not too.. lol but earlier too that person used to come to my profile and now too after adding but not a single hello.... Confused then why to come to the profile.. I get uneasy with such things... LOL Should I do something about it? Wink LOL

LOL I understand..well i sometimes just visit ppl's profiles just to see their statuses..or ppl who havent been soo active, just to see if anyone has posted in their scrapbook..or maybe they want to see your picture up close, and see your interestsLOL..yeah i used to add random ppl but not now, im very restrictive..even if new ppl write on my scrapbook i dont replyLOL

Usman.Autumn.pinkisluv91

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Ranbir, Imran bury hatchet

Prithwish Ganguly, TNN | Mar 16, 2011, 12.00am IST
 Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor More Pics
Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan are no longer foes. On Sunday, Ranbir sent out a text message to the I Hate Luv Storys actor, in an attempt to sort out the stress between them. Imran texted back and now all is well between the two.

The tension began when an article appeared in a newspaper suggesting that Ranbir was too busy and was passing on film and ad offers to his rival Imran. This showed Khan in poor light, as though he was living on the Kapoor's hand-me-downs. The infuriated Khan was told by well-wishers that the reports in the media were being planted by the Kapoor clique.

Then TOI broke the story about Imran being chosen over the RK boy for a telecom company advertisment because he exhibits a strong character, loyalty and dedication. This was followed by a volley of articles in various newspapers, painting the RK boy as a 'playboy' who was more in news for his women than his work. This was seen as the work of Khan's PR machinery. The hostility grew.

There were vested interests on both sides, who were fanning the resentment between the two actors. Each day a little more fuel was being added to the fire and things were getting uglier by the day. Then Ranbir decided to take the big step and reach out to Khan. He sent a message to Khan explaining that he had nothing to do with the unflattering stuff being written about him. Imran messaged him back and made his stand clear.

That was that. Imran confirms, "Yes, Ranbir texted me yesterday and I appreciate him reaching out to me. In any case, these are unimportant issues." Looks like there is peace again. Let's see how long it lasts. As of now, the two young stars have one less thing to worry about.

It's impressive how this new generation actors reach out to each other and sort out their differences like cool, mature adults. While the war between Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan continues two years later.

Usman.Autumn.pinkisluv91

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Tabloid

John sips Koffee without Bips

New Delhi, March 15, 2011
First Published: 16:58 IST(15/3/2011)
Last Updated: 12:51 IST(16/3/2011)
Share more...
1 Comment         
Email     print
Speculations about split between Bollywood hunk John Abraham and Bong siren Bipasha Basu have been doing rounds for a while now. John's solo appearance on Karan Johar's Koffee with Karan has further cemented breakup rumours.

John Abraham has shot for Koffee with Karan contrar y to the reports that Karan Johar is unable to find celebrities for the show and there would be only repeat telecasts, reported Mumbai Mirror.

Although John turned up on the show without Bipasha, he did not announce his breakup, informed the tabloid.

John-BipsIn the past also, the couple has been making public appearances without each other. Growing distance between them is attributed to John's refusal for marriage, reportedly.

The duo have dated each other for more than eight years.

Usman.Autumn.pinkisluv91

Go to top