Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 149)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

Sweta just for this page !! Tongue And dont worry I am always here to chat in this CC and I am sure everyone will be back here to join us in the CC ! Embarrassed

lol yeah you never come to this CC... *shakes head* well if you say so... Tongue I believe you.. hope you and others too come back to this CC very soon!!! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Originally posted by sweta01

Dunno why but while sending out PM for synopsis.. clicking members names in the pm box.. I suddenly feel so sad...  Last HS Synopsis and more so cos What was once this CC and now what has it become.. Sigh! Ouch

Aww theres no one left?Shocked

No one left where Raju in CC or for HS? Ouch Tongue I guess you are asking for HS.. Wink yeah.. nobody left.. atleast who all wanted to do HS.. did it.. except Bugsy.. when she will come and when she will be on HS.. only god knows...!!! MB said she do not want to take part on HS. Arjun is gayab.. so yeah.. nobody left for HS... Embarrassed

We need to complete this CC today!!! Big smile

Ishan make new one... CC 54 Party

Edited by sweta01 - 18 May 2011 at 6:57am

RagMasta

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Being Kicked Out of Your Comfort Zone

The birth of a baby giraffe is quite an earth-shaking event. The baby falls from its mother's womb, some eight feet above the ground. It shrivels up and lies still, too weak to move.

The mother giraffe lovingly lowers her neck to kiss the baby giraffe. And then something incredible happens. She lifts her long leg and kicks the baby giraffe, sending it flying up in the air and tumbling down on the ground.

As the baby lies curled up, the mother kicks the baby again and again, until the baby giraffe, still trembling and tired, pushes its limbs and for the first time learns to stand on its feet. Happy to see the baby standing on its own feet, the mother giraffe comes over and gives it yet another kick. The baby giraffe falls one more time, but now quickly recovers and stands up. Mama Giraffe is delighted. She knows that her baby has learnt an important lesson:

Never mind how hard you fall, always remember to pick yourself up and get back on your feet.

Why does the mother giraffe do this?

She knows that lions and leopards love giraffe meat.

So unless the baby giraffe quickly learns to stand and run with the pack, it will have no chance of survival.

Most of us though are not quite as lucky as baby giraffes. No one teaches us to stand up every time we fall. When we fail, when we are down, we just give up.

No one kicks us out of our comfort zone to remind us that to survive and succeed, we need to learn to get back on our feet.

If you study the lives of successful people though, you will see a recurring pattern.

Were they always successful in all they did?
No.

Did success come to them quick and easy?
No, You will find that the common streak running through their lives is their ability to stand up every time they fall. The ability of the baby giraffe!

*The road to success is never an easy one.
*There are obstacles, and you are bound to fall sooner or later.
*You will hit a road block, you will taste failure.
*But success lies in being able to get up every time you fall.
*That is a critical life skill.
*And it is the habit of all successful people.

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Dunno why but while sending out PM for synopsis.. clicking members names in the pm box.. I suddenly feel so sad...  Last HS Synopsis and more so cos What was once this CC and now what has it become.. Sigh! Ouch

Aww theres no one left?Shocked

No one left where Raju in CC or for HS? Ouch Tongue I guess you are asking for HS.. Wink yeah.. nobody left.. atleast who all wanted to do HS.. did it.. except Bugsy.. when she will come and when she will be on HS.. only god knows...!!! MB said she do not want to take part on HS. Arjun is gayab.. so yeah.. nobody left for HS... Embarrassed

We need to complete this CC today!!! Big smile

Ishan make new one... CC 54 Party

Oh okayLOL, i was asking abt the HS, yeah i was waiting for Arjuns HSOuch, maybe if he comes backLOL

Ooo @the article, seems interesting..will read soon

Autumn.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Oh okayLOL, i was asking abt the HS, yeah i was waiting for Arjuns HSOuch, maybe if he comes backLOL

Ooo @the article, seems interesting..will read soon

Yeah.. as and when Arjun will be back he will defo sit on the HS... Tongue LOL Guess thats why he ran away as he dont want to sit on HS... Wink Nahhh just kidding... LOL Embarrassed

Yeah.. it is interesting.. when time do read it... Big smile

Posting another one in next post.. Smile will surely complete this CC today... Wink

RagMasta

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Read this in DM...

A Cab Ride:

A cab ride:

I arrived at the address and honked the horn. After waiting a few minutes I walked to the door and knocked. 'Just a minute', answered a frail, elderly voice. I could hear something being dragged across the floor. After a long pause, the door opened. A small woman in her 90's stood before me. She was wearing a print dress and a pillbox hat with a veil pinned on it, like somebody out of a 1940's movie.

By her side was a small nylon suitcase. The apartment looked as if no one had lived in it for years. All the furniture was covered with sheets. There were no clocks on the walls, no knickknacks or utensils on the counters. In the corner was a cardboard box filled with photos and glassware.
'Would you carry my bag out to the car?' she said. I took the suitcase to the cab, and then returned to assist the woman.
She took my arm and we walked slowly toward the curb...She kept thanking me for my kindness. 'It's nothing', I told her. 'I just try to treat my passengers the way I would want my mother treated'.
'Oh, you're such a good boy', she said. When we got in the cab, she gave me an address and then asked, 'Could you drive through downtown?'
'It's not the shortest way,' I answered quickly.
'Oh, I don't mind,' she said. 'I'm in no hurry. I'm on my way to a hospice'.
I looked in the rear-view mirror. Her eyes were glistening 'I don't have any family left,' she continued in soft voice. 'The doctor says I don't have very long.' I quietly reached over and shut off the meter.
'What route would you like me to take?' I asked.
For the next two hours, we drove through the city. She showed me the building where she had once worked as an elevator operator.
We drove through the neighbourhood where she and her husband had lived when they were newlyweds. She had me pull up in front of a furniture warehouse that had once been a ballroom where she had gone dancing as a girl.
Sometimes she'd ask me to slow in front of a particular building or corner and would sit staring into the darkness, saying nothing.

As the first hint of sun was creasing the horizon, she suddenly said, 'I'm tired. Let's go now'.
We drove in silence to the address she had given me. It was a low building, like a small convalescent home, with a driveway that passed under a portico.
Two orderlies came out to the cab as soon as we pulled up. They were solicitous and intent, watching her every move. They must have been expecting her.
I opened the trunk and took the small suitcase to the door. The woman was already seated in a wheelchair.
'How much do I owe you?' She asked, reaching into her purse.
'Nothing,' I said. 'You have to make a living,' she answered. 'There are other passengers,' I responded.

Almost without thinking, I bent and gave her a hug. She held onto me tightly. 'You gave an old woman a little moment of joy,' she said. 'Thank you.' I squeezed her hand, and they walked into the dim morning light. Behind me, a door shut. It was the sound of the closing of a life.

I didn't pick up any more passengers that shift. I drove aimlessly lost in thought. For the rest of that day, I could hardly talk. What if that woman had gotten an angry driver, or one who was impatient to end his shift? What if I had refused to take the run, or had honked once, then driven away?

On a quick review, I don't think that I have done anything more important in my life.
We're conditioned to think that our lives revolve around great moments. But great moments often catch us unaware-beautifully wrapped in what others may consider a small one.

PEOPLE MAY NOT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID OR WHAT YOU SAID ~BUT~THEY ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL.

RagMasta

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
How many of you are interested to watch Ragini MMS.. couple of my friends saw it and they say it is very scary movie.. Raju you gonna watch Ragini MMS...?

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

How many of you are interested to watch Ragini MMS.. couple of my friends saw it and they say it is very scary movie.. Raju you gonna watch Ragini MMS...?

yeah the movie does seem interesting, but reminds me of the american movie, Paranormal Activity, but will watch it, bc i didnt watch the american movie haha..

But im more interested in the movie Shor in the City..have you heard of that movie?

Autumn.

Go to top