Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 146)

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Hey Badmaash Dosto... Hug

Hows everyone... Tongue

I am on IF after such a long time today and everyone is greeting me Happy Birthday... Embarrassed Shocked ..  well well well.. Thank You Thank You Thank You... Big smile Hug In advance... Tongue LOLLOL cos my birthday is on 1st of next month... LOL Check CC first page guys... there everyone birthday is written... Embarrassed Still Good Wishes are always welcome... Big smile so Thank Youuu Hug Big smile

Now dont forget the real date... Wink TongueLOL

Heyyy, change ur bday date in ur IF profileLOL

Nothing much, today is my first day of my Spring class =(, abt to start in an hr or so..how are you? where have you been?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Nothing much, today is my first day of my Spring class =(, abt to start in an hr or so..how are you? where have you been?

LOL LOL.. Nope i wont.. Tongue Friends should remember friends real birth date by memory.. and not when profiles give them indication or reminder.. hehe... TongueTongueTongue

Oh first day.. Good Luck for Spring classes... Thumbs Up

Been busy hence not able to come on IF and today came and this birthday surprise.. LOLLOLEmbarrassed

RagMastapinkisluv91

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

LOL LOL.. Nope i wont.. Tongue Friends should remember friends real birth date by memory.. and not when profiles give them indication or reminder.. hehe... TongueTongueTongue

Oh first day.. Good Luck for Spring classes... Thumbs Up

Been busy hence not able to come on IF and today came and this birthday surprise.. LOLLOLEmbarrassed

Thats veryyy true..but this one was super close LOL, veryy trickyyy...

thanksss..

Btw thank you for the recommendation for Dum Maaro DUm, watch the movie in theaters the very next day and loved it!Tongue

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Thats veryyy true..but this one was super close LOL, veryy trickyyy...

thanksss..

Btw thank you for the recommendation for Dum Maaro DUm, watch the movie in theaters the very next day and loved it!Tongue

lol.. yeah it was.. well I never knew it would come for reminder.. never thought about it.. lol... :)

you are welcome... Big smile

you liked it.. good.. me too liked it.. first half at times was boring.. but it did pick it up suddenly in between.. so over all liked the movie... Big smile

RagMastapinkisluv91

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
LOL so Mohit and Sanaya launch their official Blog on IF LOL

Hi,

Post the closure of Miley Jab Hum Tum, Mohit and I have just been relaxing and traveling to places like Goa and hill stations with a couple of our friends. We have been just exploring our lives to the fullest, which we missed out on during the 2 years of our show. In fact I was so desperate to have a break that the moment the news of our show going off air was on board, I kept pressing on the production house to give me a date so that I could book tickets to fly to U.S. And just after 3 days of the show going off air and I was flying to the U.S where I spent a good 2 months with my cousins.  It felt amazing to get the freedom to sleep, eat and roam about without any restrictions.  It was super fun!

We have also been having a fun time cooking as Mohit's cook was away for some time.  It has been an enjoyable yet unique experience because I am really bad at cooking and don't even know the "C" of it.  I made sure before the cook went on leave that I got to spend sometime in the kitchen noting down every minute detail starting from the degree with which something has to be cooked to recipes.

At times, I couldn't make it to Mohit's place on time and the poor fellow used to call his mother for recipes.  And if I was in the kitchen, Mohit would find it very exciting as he would actually roam around with a camera capturing my struggles with all the grocery items.

Finally at the end of the day, after all my juggles and struggles I have managed to learn more about the art of cooking.  I still keep it going as I love making desserts like cakes, muffins, brownies, etc because not only are they more fun but also easier to make. 

Well amidst all this fun, yes you all will be seeing me back on television very soon.  The chances of me making a comeback with Mohit on the same show are slim because on the professional front a lot of other factors get involved like the character, casting choices, channel and production houses, etc.  But yes a comeback is on the cards! 

Love,

Sanaya

Autumn.pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Hey Badmaash Dosto... Hug

Hows everyone... Tongue

I am on IF after such a long time today and everyone is greeting me Happy Birthday... Embarrassed Shocked ..  well well well.. Thank You Thank You Thank You... Big smile Hug In advance... Tongue LOLLOL cos my birthday is on 1st of next month... LOL Check CC first page guys... there everyone birthday is written... Embarrassed Still Good Wishes are always welcome... Big smile so Thank Youuu Hug Big smile

Now dont forget the real date... Wink TongueLOL

Hey SwetaHug How are you?

LOL I didn't say Happy BirthdayEmbarrassed I knew it's not your bday yetBig smile

I won'tEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sweta01]

YAY I hope you had an amazing first dayBig smile

Autumn.RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

[QUOTE=sweta01]

YAY I hope you had an amazing first dayBig smile

Thankss..my first day was exhausting, this time i decided to sit towards the back of the lecture hall, and be reserved..last time i was in the second row, n very active..

any mother day plans? yesterday i went shopping with my mom, got her stuffLOL

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Go to top