Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 135)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Instead of studying for Chemistry i was studying about Dharma Productions =( ugh bad choice lol

lol Raju.... LOLLOL you are really funny, you make everyone smile Smile So what you learn about KJO? Tongue LOL and stop studying DP and start studying Chemistry.... Tongue

Here is something for you.... Tongue

Imran & Anuskha Rule Hi! Blitz!

Thursday, April 07, 2011 | 10:47:56 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 15 Comments Imran & Anuskha Rule Hi! Blitz!

Bollycurry unveils to you, the new April 2011 edition of Hi! Blitz magazine!

Bollycurry unveils to you, the new April 2011 edition of Hi! Blitz magazine!

The newly-wedded chocolate boy, Imran Khan, and the dazzling new-comer who has quickly established her spot in the industry, Anuskha Sharma, grace the cover!

The issue also features up-and-coming Indian elites - from the 'fresh and fiesty' ones to the ones that 'rule the virtual world'!

Worried about summer and the hottest trends? The answer is in here! And don't forget to read about Tinsel town's Imran and Anuksha that are currently ruling the roost in B-Town!

All of us, at BC, are definitely hoping to see Anushka and Imran in a movie soon! Till then, all we can do is grab a copy of the new April 2011 edition of Hi! Blitz and read all about them!

Editors: Medha & Gunia
Graphics: Zunni

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like both of them.. and they both look a cute pair.... Embarrassed Big smile

Give me good wishes Raju.. I am sick.... Ouch Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunRagMastaIshan.pinkisluv91

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Courtesy: Arjunji LOL

ROFLROFLROFL Where did u get these from Sweta? Hilarious.

How is everyone?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.pinkisluv91

realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
On DID: I have read so many posts and many people asking "Will Geeta Maa ever Win?" The ans is NO, unless she turns into a cute guy!!ROFL ROFLROFL . On the hand,  most reality show winners are jinxed and their life doesnt turn around. While the runners up get the exposure and publicity needed to boost their career. ( And NO I didnt watch the grand finaleLOLLOL didnt want to waste my time)

Who is watching IPL? Ishan!LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMastaIshan.pinkisluv91

realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Instead of studying for Chemistry i was studying about Dharma Productions =( ugh bad choice lol

ROFL ROFL Oh Raju-ji guess only you cld do that!!WinkROFLROFL Lucky Dharma ProductionsLOLLOL Who is ur latest craze these days?

Autumn.RagMastapinkisluv91

realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
IPL Update:

Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Daredevils-Winner Mumbai IndiansClap

Kings XI P vs Pune Warriors- Winner Pune Warriorsby 7 wktsClap

Edited by realitybites - 11 April 2011 at 9:30am

Autumn.RagMastapinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Originally posted by sweta01

Courtesy: Arjunji LOL

ROFLROFLROFL Where did u get these from Sweta? Hilarious.

How is everyone?

Arjun had posted it in my sb... told him to paste here.. he told me to do so.. hence copy pasted here... it is hilarious na hehe... LOL

realitybitesRagMastapinkisluv91

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Well i recently found that i have been to the theaters for the last three dharma production movies, so i watched couple of Karan Johar interviews and i didnt know that alot of his movie's directors were his old assistants, and he always gives new ppl a chance to direct..i found that really interesting..each director than has a contract with his production company for three movies..

But i was really interested in Ayan Mukerjee who directed wake up Sid when he was 24, he was sort of an inspiration, since he accomplished alot being so young and made an excellent movie..not only did he direct it, but he wrote the story too haha

@Sweta..AWWWW i hope you feel better..alot of ppl here r sick these days, coughing etc..drink some soup, we made some =)

@Lavs..i watched MNIK again, n thought of u bc u had his AV if im correct haha..i liked it more the second time,,but i only watched the first half LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitybitespinkisluv91

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
We Are Democratic

Karan Johar explains his respect for debutant directors

Meena Iyer I TNN

He has magnetic charm.Karan Johar,who has given Bollywood some of the finest filmmaking talent in recent times,continues to attract the newbies.And the reason why young talent like Tarun Mansukhani,Ayan Mukherji,Punit Malhotra,Rensil DSilva,Siddharth Malhotra,Shakun Batra and Karan Malhotra find themselves attracted to Dharma Productions is because they know its a banner to reckon with.
And the man at the helm will be their guiding light.Says Karan,who has taken Dharma to the dizzying heights at which it stands today,Our banner is always on the lookout for fresh,young and hungry talent.I have not signed any established directors because I truly believe in giving a break to the new directors who I know have promise. And it is true,if you look at his directors in the last couple of years,except for Rensil DSilva (who was already an established ad filmmaker and screen-writer before he made Kurbaan),all the others have started their innings with Karan.
Tarun (Dostana),Punit (I Hate Love Stories),Ayan (Wake Up Sid) and Siddharth (We Are Family) have been nutured under our banner, adds Karan.I have leveraged their talent for the company.And they in turn have been loyal to Dharma.All of them have shown a level of ambition and zest for achievement that I find very infectitious.Therefore,it has been my endeavour to provide them with the right platform to realise their dreams.
Next year is going to be Dharmas.Ayan will start his next film after the critically acclaimed Wake Up Sid;Punit is scripting his next film after the super-successful I Hate Luv Storys;Karan Malhotra will direct Agneepath;and Shakun Batra will release his Kareena Kapoor-Imran Khan film.Rensil is not contracted to Dharma,but will also start a film for this banner.KJo,who believes that the secret of keeping young talent happy is to give his directors a free hand,says,Of course,certain technical details are discussed at length and I may make suggestions,but by and large the process of filmmaking remains democratic.If I allow my directors to breathe instead of breathing down their necks,they will come up with a film that is true to their script and good for the company. He is democratic,not autocratic,but believes in being absolutely pragmatic! Perhaps thats the only place where I come in, Karan says,otherwise my directors are men of free will.

WE ARE FAMILY: Karan Johar with (standing) Ayan Mukherji,Punit Malhotra,Karan Malhotra,Siddharth Malhotra and (sitting) Tarun Mansukhani,Rensil D'Silva and Shakun Batra

Edited by raju786 - 11 April 2011 at 7:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Go to top