Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 127)

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Aww hahah he might be super nervous..i didnt like him in JTYJNLOL
Ohh okay..its super hard for me to study in my room..i get super bored easily or get sad haha..so i sit on the dining table while my sis is watching tv in the living room

currently me n her during the free time r watching rugratsLOL and the wild thornberrysLOL

Yea he has stage fright or something, wonder how he acts in moviesConfused

Well I was chatting while studyingOuch I'm so bad at just studying, I get bored and sad tooLOL so I need something:( But the tv was loud and if I sat out there I would get disturbed more so went to my room:)

AWW rugratsDay Dreaming I loved Eliza Thornberry lol, I wanted to be like herLOL since I always loved animals:)

I think in movies there is a limited audience..and ur so used to seeing the same ppl on sets all the time..and when u act ur a diff person..but once ur not acting ur urself n than u get nervousLOL..i kind of get it..idk howLOL

i know but sadly i watch it after class n i will start an episode n will fall asleepSleepyLOL..and im like an old guy who wakes up n asks my lil sis..what just happen?ROFL...i put No one killed Jessica on..first scene fell asleepSleepyLOL but it was an interesting movie..as much as i seen..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

I think in movies there is a limited audience..and ur so used to seeing the same ppl on sets all the time..and when u act ur a diff person..but once ur not acting ur urself n than u get nervousLOL..i kind of get it..idk howLOL

i know but sadly i watch it after class n i will start an episode n will fall asleepSleepyLOL..and im like an old guy who wakes up n asks my lil sis..what just happen?ROFL...i put No one killed Jessica on..first scene fell asleepSleepyLOL but it was an interesting movie..as much as i seen..

LMAOOO, Raju you so were an actor in your pichla janamROFL

I can never fall asleep in the dayConfused even if I slept an hour the previous night I can't fall asleep for some reasonLOL and when I'm sick if I fall asleep I wake up and feel sad that I wasted the dayLOL

And you're agingROFL you're an old guyROFL

That movie seems boringLOL I'd never watch thatLOL

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

LMAOOO, Raju you so were an actor in your pichla janamROFL

I can never fall asleep in the dayConfused even if I slept an hour the previous night I can't fall asleep for some reasonLOL and when I'm sick if I fall asleep I wake up and feel sad that I wasted the dayLOL

And you're agingROFL you're an old guyROFL

That movie seems boringLOL I'd never watch thatLOL

maybeeeeCoolLOL..aagle jaanam Imran Khan's great grandson inshAllahROFL

yeah my cuz says the same abt that..but after class..i lay down on the sofa put the tv on n after an hr my eyes closeSleepy..what is ur routine after class?LOL

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

yeah my cuz says the same abt that..but after class..i lay down on the sofa put the tv on n after an hr my eyes closeSleepy..what is ur routine after class?LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL OH MY GOD, you want to be his grandsonROFL

haha well I usually leave home at 10 am and get home at 3ish after getting my sister from school:) Then we eat something, my lil sister rests for a while(watches tv) then we go to the park or to ride our bikes or just play something outsideLOL

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

ROFL ROFL ROFL OH MY GOD, you want to be his grandsonROFL

haha well I usually leave home at 10 am and get home at 3ish after getting my sister from school:) Then we eat something, my lil sister rests for a while(watches tv) then we go to the park or to ride our bikes or just play something outsideLOL

WOW WOW WOW WOW..i say too much sun haha...when the weather gets better i will go outside too..buts its really windy outside these days..but i need my relaxation times haha..but now since the days r getting longer..me n mom will go back to our normal walks..its really fun..nice bonding

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

WOW WOW WOW WOW..i say too much sun haha...when the weather gets better i will go outside too..buts its really windy outside these days..but i need my relaxation times haha..but now since the days r getting longer..me n mom will go back to our normal walks..its really fun..nice bonding

haha well it's sometimes really sunny here and sometimes it's cloudy nowadays:) It was raining a while ago:) so it's not that hotBig smile I love the spring and summer since it's warm and we could go out and be more active instead of sitting inside during the winterLOL

Yea I LOVEEE going on walks too, they're so much funBig smile When we were in chicago there were ponds near our house and geese and it was fun feeding them and just sitting by the pondDay Dreaming I miss it:( We still go on walks but no ponds or geeseLOL

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

haha well it's sometimes really sunny here and sometimes it's cloudy nowadays:) It was raining a while ago:) so it's not that hotBig smile I love the spring and summer since it's warm and we could go out and be more active instead of sitting inside during the winterLOL

Yea I LOVEEE going on walks too, they're so much funBig smile When we were in chicago there were ponds near our house and geese and it was fun feeding them and just sitting by the pondDay Dreaming I miss it:( We still go on walks but no ponds or geeseLOL

yeah i can imagine going on walks in Chi-town must be really nice..that is also known as a windy city tooLOL..we just have one big pond but its kind of dirty haha..

yeah i love spring aka Bahara, the colors..the freshness..haha..

just during the real heat of the summer..i get annoyed by the sun..but i will have class mon to thurs so will face it everydayLOL

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

yeah i can imagine going on walks in Chi-town must be really nice..that is also known as a windy city tooLOL..we just have one big pond but its kind of dirty haha..

yeah i love spring aka Bahara, the colors..the freshness..haha..

just during the real heat of the summer..i get annoyed by the sun..but i will have class mon to thurs so will face it everydayLOL

Yea, well during April- June it's not windy at allLOL

LMAO our ponds were cute and prettyLOL one of em had a bridge across it:)

I love the Spring tooHeart

Well I do too when I have to stand in the sun, but otherwise I love the summer:) Last year the summer classes annoyed me since I never ever had school in the summer but I took classes last year, it was different but the sun gave me headachesLOL

Okay so it's 1:) And I'll go to bed, I gotta wake up early to study tomorrow:)

Good night RajuHug

RagMasta

Go to top