Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 127)

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Aww hahah he might be super nervous..i didnt like him in JTYJNLOL
Ohh okay..its super hard for me to study in my room..i get super bored easily or get sad haha..so i sit on the dining table while my sis is watching tv in the living room

currently me n her during the free time r watching rugratsLOL and the wild thornberrysLOL


Yea he has stage fright or something, wonder how he acts in moviesConfused

Well I was chatting while studyingOuch I'm so bad at just studying, I get bored and sad tooLOL so I need something:( But the tv was loud and if I sat out there I would get disturbed more so went to my room:)

AWW rugratsDay Dreaming I loved Eliza Thornberry lol, I wanted to be like herLOL since I always loved animals:)



I think in movies there is a limited audience..and ur so used to seeing the same ppl on sets all the time..and when u act ur a diff person..but once ur not acting ur urself n than u get nervousLOL..i kind of get it..idk howLOL

i know but sadly i watch it after class n i will start an episode n will fall asleepSleepyLOL..and im like an old guy who wakes up n asks my lil sis..what just happen?ROFL...i put No one killed Jessica on..first scene fell asleepSleepyLOL but it was an interesting movie..as much as i seen..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

I think in movies there is a limited audience..and ur so used to seeing the same ppl on sets all the time..and when u act ur a diff person..but once ur not acting ur urself n than u get nervousLOL..i kind of get it..idk howLOL

i know but sadly i watch it after class n i will start an episode n will fall asleepSleepyLOL..and im like an old guy who wakes up n asks my lil sis..what just happen?ROFL...i put No one killed Jessica on..first scene fell asleepSleepyLOL but it was an interesting movie..as much as i seen..


LMAOOO, Raju you so were an actor in your pichla janamROFL

I can never fall asleep in the dayConfused even if I slept an hour the previous night I can't fall asleep for some reasonLOL and when I'm sick if I fall asleep I wake up and feel sad that I wasted the dayLOL

And you're agingROFL you're an old guyROFL

That movie seems boringLOL I'd never watch thatLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

I think in movies there is a limited audience..and ur so used to seeing the same ppl on sets all the time..and when u act ur a diff person..but once ur not acting ur urself n than u get nervousLOL..i kind of get it..idk howLOL

i know but sadly i watch it after class n i will start an episode n will fall asleepSleepyLOL..and im like an old guy who wakes up n asks my lil sis..what just happen?ROFL...i put No one killed Jessica on..first scene fell asleepSleepyLOL but it was an interesting movie..as much as i seen..


LMAOOO, Raju you so were an actor in your pichla janamROFL

I can never fall asleep in the dayConfused even if I slept an hour the previous night I can't fall asleep for some reasonLOL and when I'm sick if I fall asleep I wake up and feel sad that I wasted the dayLOL

And you're agingROFL you're an old guyROFL

That movie seems boringLOL I'd never watch thatLOL



maybeeeeCoolLOL..aagle jaanam Imran Khan's great grandson inshAllahROFL

yeah my cuz says the same abt that..but after class..i lay down on the sofa put the tv on n after an hr my eyes closeSleepy..what is ur routine after class?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

maybeeeeCoolLOL..aagle jaanam Imran Khan's great grandson inshAllahROFL

yeah my cuz says the same abt that..but after class..i lay down on the sofa put the tv on n after an hr my eyes closeSleepy..what is ur routine after class?LOL



ROFL ROFL ROFL OH MY GOD, you want to be his grandsonROFL

haha well I usually leave home at 10 am and get home at 3ish after getting my sister from school:) Then we eat something, my lil sister rests for a while(watches tv) then we go to the park or to ride our bikes or just play something outsideLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

maybeeeeCoolLOL..aagle jaanam Imran Khan's great grandson inshAllahROFL

yeah my cuz says the same abt that..but after class..i lay down on the sofa put the tv on n after an hr my eyes closeSleepy..what is ur routine after class?LOL



ROFL ROFL ROFL OH MY GOD, you want to be his grandsonROFL

haha well I usually leave home at 10 am and get home at 3ish after getting my sister from school:) Then we eat something, my lil sister rests for a while(watches tv) then we go to the park or to ride our bikes or just play something outsideLOL



WOW WOW WOW WOW..i say too much sun haha...when the weather gets better i will go outside too..buts its really windy outside these days..but i need my relaxation times haha..but now since the days r getting longer..me n mom will go back to our normal walks..its really fun..nice bonding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

WOW WOW WOW WOW..i say too much sun haha...when the weather gets better i will go outside too..buts its really windy outside these days..but i need my relaxation times haha..but now since the days r getting longer..me n mom will go back to our normal walks..its really fun..nice bonding


haha well it's sometimes really sunny here and sometimes it's cloudy nowadays:) It was raining a while ago:) so it's not that hotBig smile I love the spring and summer since it's warm and we could go out and be more active instead of sitting inside during the winterLOL

Yea I LOVEEE going on walks too, they're so much funBig smile When we were in chicago there were ponds near our house and geese and it was fun feeding them and just sitting by the pondDay Dreaming I miss it:( We still go on walks but no ponds or geeseLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

WOW WOW WOW WOW..i say too much sun haha...when the weather gets better i will go outside too..buts its really windy outside these days..but i need my relaxation times haha..but now since the days r getting longer..me n mom will go back to our normal walks..its really fun..nice bonding


haha well it's sometimes really sunny here and sometimes it's cloudy nowadays:) It was raining a while ago:) so it's not that hotBig smile I love the spring and summer since it's warm and we could go out and be more active instead of sitting inside during the winterLOL

Yea I LOVEEE going on walks too, they're so much funBig smile When we were in chicago there were ponds near our house and geese and it was fun feeding them and just sitting by the pondDay Dreaming I miss it:( We still go on walks but no ponds or geeseLOL



yeah i can imagine going on walks in Chi-town must be really nice..that is also known as a windy city tooLOL..we just have one big pond but its kind of dirty haha..

yeah i love spring aka Bahara, the colors..the freshness..haha..

just during the real heat of the summer..i get annoyed by the sun..but i will have class mon to thurs so will face it everydayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

yeah i can imagine going on walks in Chi-town must be really nice..that is also known as a windy city tooLOL..we just have one big pond but its kind of dirty haha..

yeah i love spring aka Bahara, the colors..the freshness..haha..

just during the real heat of the summer..i get annoyed by the sun..but i will have class mon to thurs so will face it everydayLOL


Yea, well during April- June it's not windy at allLOL

LMAO our ponds were cute and prettyLOL one of em had a bridge across it:)

I love the Spring tooHeart

Well I do too when I have to stand in the sun, but otherwise I love the summer:) Last year the summer classes annoyed me since I never ever had school in the summer but I took classes last year, it was different but the sun gave me headachesLOL

Okay so it's 1:) And I'll go to bed, I gotta wake up early to study tomorrow:)

Good night RajuHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 48|Invt Only|Note Pg.100

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1207   Views: 40315

Ishan. 1207 40315 18 September 2010 at 11:53am by Autumn.
|Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 47|Invt Only|New CC Pg142

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1198   Views: 43137

Ishan. 1198 43137 15 August 2010 at 9:22am by Autumn.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash# 46 | Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Autumn.   Replies: 1199   Views: 32762

Autumn. 1199 32762 28 July 2010 at 12:03pm by realitybites
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 45 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1195   Views: 34673

Ishan. 1195 34673 23 July 2010 at 11:35am by Ishan.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 44 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1194   Views: 34581

Ishan. 1194 34581 18 July 2010 at 10:20am by Usman.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index