Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 126)

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

@ Afridi- no commentsThumbs Down Very illogical and dumb of him. 

@ Raju- LOL, well that's good for ImranLOL Idk whose better, Ranveer or Imran. But good luck to ImranBig smile

yeah LOL i bought the new issue of Stardust Magazine from Toronto this weekend..The dhobi ghat guy is on the cover..it was an April Issue..there was a long article on that didnt read it yet..

they also gave me a bonus mini Stardust mag all abt Vidya balanLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

yeah LOL i bought the new issue of Stardust Magazine from Toronto this weekend..The dhobi ghat guy is on the cover..it was an April Issue..there was a long article on that didnt read it yet..

lol that's neatBig smile Ewww Prateik Thumbs Down He's weirdLOL

Who wants to know abt Vidya Balan?ROFL

Where'd everyone go todayConfused

Swetaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, where are youLOL

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

lol that's neatBig smile Ewww Prateik Thumbs Down He's weirdLOL

Who wants to know abt Vidya Balan?ROFL

Where'd everyone go todayConfused

Swetaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, where are youLOL

I know I miss the sweet SweetaaaaaaaaaaLOL

yeah alot of ppl say hes weirdLOL.. ikr i said out of all the actors n actresses they choose Vidya..i mean shes interesting n i like her views but all they talked abt her style and fashionLOL

the other option was a FilmFare Mag with Rani on the cover..it was nice..but it was a Marsh Issue

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

yeah alot of ppl say hes weirdLOL.. ikr i said out of all the actors n actresses they choose Vidya..i mean shes interesting n i like her views but all they talked abt her style and fashionLOL

the other option was a FilmFare Mag with Rani on the cover..it was nice..but it was a Marsh Issue

You mean the cricket maniac SwetaLOL I miss bothOuch

He is weirdConfused he doesn't know how to talk in front of people.

LOL, she's the last person whose style and fashion need to be talked abtROFL

I'd get the Rani one over PrateikLOL

I have a test Wednesday, I've been studying my butt off for it todayOuch

But I just found out I have no class tomorrowDancing I was praying for it and I logged into the college website and my teacher mailed me saying no class, I was like YAYDancing Now I can study all day tomorrow:)

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

You mean the cricket maniac SwetaLOL I miss bothOuch

He is weirdConfused he doesn't know how to talk in front of people.

LOL, she's the last person whose style and fashion need to be talked abtROFL

I'd get the Rani one over PrateikLOL

I have a test Wednesday, I've been studying my butt off for it todayOuch

But I just found out I have no class tomorrowDancing I was praying for it and I logged into the college website and my teacher mailed me saying no class, I was like YAYDancing Now I can study all day tomorrow:)

OMG my friend said the same exact thingLOL he said hes super awkward in interviews...I wanted to get Rani but they had the bonus suprise mag which i didnt know it was Vidya n a story on Imran on the cover lol..

OMG lucky you LOL..i was planning on studying for my exam which is friday today but didnt..took a nap n went to my cuzs house to do my arabic projectLOL..but thats good u were studying..did u study in ur room? or dining table?LOL

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
OMG my friend said the same exact thingLOL he said hes super awkward in interviews...I wanted to get Rani but they had the bonus suprise mag which i didnt know it was Vidya n a story on Imran on the cover lol..

OMG lucky you LOL..i was planning on studying for my exam which is friday today but didnt..took a nap n went to my cuzs house to do my arabic projectLOL..but thats good u were studying..did u study in ur room? or dining table?LOL

LOL he's so weird seriously, you should see him at award shows. I saw him sometime idk what awards they were but he talked like he was abt to faint or something was wrong with himROFL

haha well I had my break and I didn't study even a bit the whole week, so now I gotta majorly study:( I studied in my roomBig smile I needed some quiet place, my sister was watching tv in the living roomLOL

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

LOL he's so weird seriously, you should see him at award shows. I saw him sometime idk what awards they were but he talked like he was abt to faint or something was wrong with himROFL

haha well I had my break and I didn't study even a bit the whole week, so now I gotta majorly study:( I studied in my roomBig smile I needed some quiet place, my sister was watching tv in the living roomLOL

Aww hahah he might be super nervous..i didnt like him in JTYJNLOL
Ohh okay..its super hard for me to study in my room..i get super bored easily or get sad haha..so i sit on the dining table while my sis is watching tv in the living room

currently me n her during the free time r watching rugratsLOL and the wild thornberrysLOL

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Aww hahah he might be super nervous..i didnt like him in JTYJNLOL
Ohh okay..its super hard for me to study in my room..i get super bored easily or get sad haha..so i sit on the dining table while my sis is watching tv in the living room

currently me n her during the free time r watching rugratsLOL and the wild thornberrysLOL

Yea he has stage fright or something, wonder how he acts in moviesConfused

Well I was chatting while studyingOuch I'm so bad at just studying, I get bored and sad tooLOL so I need something:( But the tv was loud and if I sat out there I would get disturbed more so went to my room:)

AWW rugratsDay Dreaming I loved Eliza Thornberry lol, I wanted to be like herLOL since I always loved animals:)

RagMasta

Go to top