Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 101)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19690

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Beating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / Emoticon
Everyone's heart is beatingDancing

India will win todayCool

Yaa, Pinku hope we win..... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dhak Dhakkkkkk
Beating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / Emoticon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Yaa, Pinku hope we win..... Embarrassed

Dhak Dhakkkkkk
Beating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / Emoticon

I'm ready to celebrate alreadyEmbarrassed

How are you Sweta(besides excited)Tongue 
Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19690

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Pinkisssssssss Go to Sleeppppppp.. You have to Get Up Early to Watch the Match.. Go and Sleeeppp and then Cheer for Team Indiaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bleed Light Blueeeeeeeeeeee
Beating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / Emoticon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19690

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by sweta01

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Yaa, Pinku hope we win..... Embarrassed

Dhak Dhakkkkkk
Beating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / Emoticon

I'm ready to celebrate alreadyEmbarrassed

How are you Sweta(besides excited)Tongue 

LOL.. Dont take SL lightly.. they are a very strong team... I am afraid if the result is not as per our liking then whole masses will be so disappointed and may get angry on the team.. but really dont want that too happen.. Really really hope and wish and pray that India Winssssssssssss..... We have tooo.. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I am OK as of now.. as the match nears it is going to be crazier.. LOL I am already bore to cook but have to at least for the morning aur kya pata later on if any hotels would be open to place order Confused for dinner.. so pata nahi par I so dont want to cook today.... LOL Just want to be on pc or watch t.v. or just talk cricket.... Tongue LOL



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Pinkisssssssss Go to Sleeppppppp.. You have to Get Up Early to Watch the Match.. Go and Sleeeppp and then Cheer for Team Indiaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bleed Light Blueeeeeeeeeeee
Beating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / EmoticonBeating Heart MSN Emotion / Emoticon

I can't wake up Ouch It's at 4 amCry I will wake up at 9ish and watchEmbarrassed

I am bleeding light blueEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
LOL.. Dont take SL lightly.. they are a very strong team... I am afraid if the result is not as per our liking then whole masses will be so disappointed and may get angry on the team.. but really dont want that too happen.. Really really hope and wish and pray that India Winssssssssssss..... We have tooo.. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I am OK as of now.. as the match nears it is going to be crazier.. LOL I am already bore to cook but have to at least for the morning aur kya pata later on if any hotels would be open to place order Confused for dinner.. so pata nahi par I so dont want to cook today.... LOL Just want to be on pc or watch t.v. or just talk cricket.... Tongue LOL




Yea I know I heard SL is a strong team but I'm still confident abt IndiaEmbarrassed idk why I can't even think negativelyConfused I can't think abt India not winning. It's weirdEmbarrassed

LOL yea I knowTongue hahahha I doubt any restaurants will be open todayLOL I guess you should order early and then warm up the food or something:) or just make noodlesWink

I'm bad at time, what time does the match start there?Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19690

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

[QUOTE=sweta01]
I can't wake up Ouch It's at 4 amCry I will wake up at 9ish and watchEmbarrassed

I am bleeding light blueEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

LOL.. If you sleep early then you can wake up early.. haha.... Tongue LOLLOLLOL Well but do cheer for India.. okkk.. Indiaaaaa Indiaaaaaa Indiaaa Indiaaaaaaaaaa Big smile LOL

Yeah... Me too.. My heart today is Blue




Tongue  LOLLOL




LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
LOL.. If you sleep early then you can wake up early.. haha.... LOL Well but do cheer for India.. okkk.. Indiaaaaa Indiaaaaaa Indiaaa Indiaaaaaaaaaa Big smile LOL

Yeah... Me too.. My heart today is Blue




Tongue  LOLLOL




LOL

LOL it's 12 alreadyOuch I can't sleep early, I sleep late everyday so just can't fall asleepLOL

Mine tooEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 48|Invt Only|Note Pg.100

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1207   Views: 40371

Ishan. 1207 40371 18 September 2010 at 11:53am by Autumn.
|Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 47|Invt Only|New CC Pg142

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1198   Views: 43173

Ishan. 1198 43173 15 August 2010 at 9:22am by Autumn.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash# 46 | Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Autumn.   Replies: 1199   Views: 32806

Autumn. 1199 32806 28 July 2010 at 12:03pm by realitybites
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 45 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1195   Views: 34721

Ishan. 1195 34721 23 July 2010 at 11:35am by Ishan.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 44 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1194   Views: 34629

Ishan. 1194 34629 18 July 2010 at 10:20am by Usman.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index