Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Here is the Washington Post's Mensa Invitational which once again asked readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition.

Here are the winners:

Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of time.

Ignoranus : A person who's both stupid and an asshole.

Intaxicaton : Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.

Reintarnation : Coming back to life as a hillbilly.

Bozone ( n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.

Foreploy : Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting laid.

Giraffiti : Vandalism spray-painted very, very high

Sarchasm : The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Inoculatte : To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.

Osteopo*nosis : A degenerate disease. (This one got extra credit.)

Karmageddon : It's like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.

Decafalon (n.): The grueling event of getting through the day consuming only things that are good for you.

Glibido : All talk and no action.

Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Arachnoleptic Fit (n.): The frantic dance performed just after you've accidentally walked through a spider web.

Beelzebug (n.) : Satan in the form of a mosquito, that gets into your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.

Caterpallor ( n.): The color you turn after finding half a worm in the fruit you're eating.
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sweta01

Yeah, with so much competition they surely should give good service.. if not then another ISP is always ready to welcome us.. πŸ˜†

Thanks... 😳 Only when she is in mood to dance then some song channel otherwise just her channel..

wow rain.. 😍 I wish here too it happens but then few hours after that it becomes really hot it is so hot here nowadays.. terrible!!!!

Yeah good move nahπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
I am loving your DD even more nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Don ka Boss!!

Yes it rained yesterday also and now too. Since morning it was very pleasant with cool breeze blowing. Hope it stays that way tom alsoEmbarrassed

So what do u in leisure time, these days?
Autumnn thumbnail
Originally posted by: realitybites

Yeah good move nahπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
I am loving your DD even more nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Don ka Boss!!

Yes it rained yesterday also and now too. Since morning it was very pleasant with cool breeze blowing. Hope it stays that way tom also😳

So what do u in leisure time, these days?

Don ka chota Boss jo pura hilla deta hai.. . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Keeping busy last few days... plus not keeping well.. not it is kinda ok though.. usually leisure time surf net or read book or just chill lol.. whatever the mood is for.... πŸ˜†

Which class you had joined which you had mentioned in scraps.

realitybites thumbnail

Don ka chota Boss jo pura hilla deta hai.. . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Keeping busy last few days... plus not keeping well.. not it is kinda ok though.. usually leisure time surf net or read book or just chill lol.. whatever the mood is for.... πŸ˜†

Which class you had joined which you had mentioned in scraps.

Don ka chota Boss!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeh bada Boss hai.

Oh not well, what happened?😲  Ok but do take care. Dont ignore any symptoms or signs which are significant.

Ok the course, its on psychometric testing.

You know I slept a lot on SatπŸ˜†πŸ˜† It felt so niceEmbarrassedπŸ˜†

Autumnn thumbnail

Don ka chota Boss!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeh bada Boss hai.

Oh not well, what happened?😲  Ok but do take care. Dont ignore any symptoms or signs which are significant.

Ok the course, its on psychometric testing.

You know I slept a lot on SatπŸ˜†πŸ˜† It felt so niceπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Oh Definately!!! @ Bada Boss.. sirf dikhata chota hai.... πŸ˜› can totally make both of us run in whichever direction she wants... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah.. I know.. Thanks... 😳

Pschometeric Testing.. ok good.. I understood... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Google baba zindabad... 
πŸ₯³ πŸ˜†

Psychometrics is the field of study concerned with the theory and technique of educational measurement and psychological measurement, which includes the measurement of knowledge, abilities, attitudes, and personality traits. The field is primarily concerned with the construction and validation of measurement instruments, such as questionnaires, tests, and personality assessments.

Sleeping is the best thing one can do.. seriously.. 😳 Nowadays it is sort of difficult getting uninterrupted sleep, guess age is catching up.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
realitybites thumbnail

Oh Definately!!! @ Bada Boss.. sirf dikhata chota hai.... πŸ˜› can totally make both of us run in whichever direction she wants... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah.. I know.. Thanks... 😳

Pschometeric Testing.. ok good.. I understood... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Google baba zindabad... 
πŸ₯³ πŸ˜†

Psychometrics is the field of study concerned with the theory and technique of educational measurement and psychological measurement, which includes the measurement of knowledge, abilities, attitudes, and personality traits. The field is primarily concerned with the construction and validation of measurement instruments, such as questionnaires, tests, and personality assessments.

Sleeping is the best thing one can do.. seriously.. 😳 Nowadays it is sort of difficult getting uninterrupted sleep, guess age is catching up.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Totally😎 and the interesting thing is they are still JoyEmbarrassed

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yeap, I am more into personality traits and attitudes.

Sleep is at times so comfortingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedπŸ˜† Mom was very angry at me as she wanted to go for shoppingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Autumnn thumbnail
he Washington Post has also published the winning submissions to its yearly contest, in which readers are asked to supply alternate meanings for common words.

And the winners are:

Coffee , n. The person upon whom one coughs.

Flabbergasted , adj. Appalled by discovering how much weight one has gained.

Abdicate , v. To give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.

Esplanade , v. To attempt an explanation while drunk.

Willy-nilly , adj. Impotent.

Negligent , adj. Absentmindedly answering the door when wearing only a nightgown.
🀣

Lymph , v. To walk with a lisp.

Gargoyle , n. Olive-flavored mouthwash.

Flatulence , n. Emergency vehicle that picks up someone who has been run over by a steamroller.

Balderdash , n. A rapidly receding hairline..

Testicle , n. A humorous question on an exam.

Rectitude , n. The formal, dignified bearing adopted by proctologists.

Oyster , n. A person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddishisms.

Frisbeetarianism , n. The belief that, after death, the soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck there.

some I have deleted... πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail
Hilarious Sweta🀣🀣 where are u getting them from?

Autumnn thumbnail

Totally😎 and the interesting thing is they are still Joy😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yeap, I am more into personality traits and attitudes.

Sleep is at times so comfortingπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Mom was very angry at me as she wanted to go for shoppingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh yes.. so true!!! 😳😳 I am so tempted to put a pic here now.. haha.. but site uploading is a problem.. oh well... would have removed it later anyways... πŸ˜†

Nice... 😊

yeah too comforting... 😳 but which one should forget somewhat as soon as one has e a child... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I get up so many times in the night just to check whether her blanket is cover properly or not.. though now it is so hot still I feel her feet should be covered so as to not catch the cold cos of fan air.

Autumnn thumbnail

Hilarious Sweta🀣🀣 where are u getting them from?

Email Forwards... πŸ˜†