| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | - Page 48

Posted: 13 years ago
Gosh these smiley crop up anywhere... :(
Originally posted by sweta01

ROFL @ you and your hubby🀣 Thank god I don't like cricket😳 It seems frustrating and full of emotionsπŸ˜†

Originally posted by pinkisluv91

🀣 What are the people in the first picture doing?

Bowler went to ball
Ball got hit
Batsmen ran between the wickets
Ball got thrown
Batsmen dive to not to get out..
Others duck in order to not get hit by the ball..
Guess the ball got thrown again and some more duck in order not to get hit....

Or may be there is a helicopter flying low and everyone is ducking.... 🀣

Will be at class so was looking forward to swetas updated hege...im debatint if should take a day off..i never did this semester..n alot i know r for the match since its HUGEEdited by raju786 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

ROFL @ you and your hubby🀣 Thank god I don't like cricket😳 It seems frustrating and full of emotionsπŸ˜†

LOL.. For that matter any sport is as such.. take any game and if you love it then watching those games you will get emotional.... 😳

Other day after SriLanka and England match he said.. SriLanka will win the WC.... πŸ˜• and I am like.. lets just wait and watch...  😳 πŸ˜†

See it is fun.. dont go overboard after the match if the result is not favourable lolzzzzzzzzzzz..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜•πŸ˜† I know it will hurt but then after all it is just a game..😳 but before and during it gets exciting to be charged up.... πŸ˜› that is the fun of the game..... 😳 πŸ˜†

LOL.. I had given up cricket and did not even watch any of the matches of India during this WC.. just second half of Ind vs Aus match and I got all charged up.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab toh till we are in the WC ye haal rahega... no cure for this.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

LOL I believe in nazar too 

🀣@ boomerang effect- that's so cuteπŸ˜†
Originally posted by raju786

Will be at class so was looking forward to swetas updated hege...im debatint if should take a day off..i never did this semester..n alot i know r for the match since its HUGE

ROFLOL @ my update.... 🀣 Raju there is live score update on the 1st page of this CC.. check Ishan second or third post on the first page.. score live update is there of each match... πŸ˜›

Rajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Are you Readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

nobody clicks like my updates lolz.. I feel as if I am rambling alone in this CC during that time.. haha.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ishan ko scrap karu toh wo bolta hai ki abhi naih.. will not comment during match.. haha... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then I saw his post on Gambhir.... 🀣 and then I was like lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz he too got frustrated.... 🀣

ROFLOL @ my update.... 🀣 Raju there is live score update on the 1st page of this CC.. check Ishan second or third post on the first page.. score live update is there of each match... πŸ˜›

Rajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Are you Readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ˜›

nobody clicks like my updates lolz.. I feel as if I am rambling alone in this CC during that time.. haha.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ishan ko scrap karu toh wo bolta hai ki abhi naih.. will not comment during match.. haha... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then I saw his post on Gambhir.... 🀣 and then I was like lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz he too got frustrated.... 🀣

LOL probably that time im not signed im so didmt like haha..but do you whenever i talk abt cricket with someone..i alwaysention the gambhir part bc thats the only detail i knew abt the match..n it makes them seem like an avid cricket watcher..so what r ur plans for that day? Any snacks hehw..and do ppl from work or schl take a day off?

Pinksss will u watch it?
Arjun idhar gaya..? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On the match day I have to keep DD quiet... I mean she will want her cartoon channel... I am going to keep on telling her from today that tom no cartoon channel for you as we want to watch cricket.... πŸ˜† and to keep her quiet will have to give her laptop to play games.. otherwise she will just cry.... and not allowed to see the match.. I am thinking ways how I can keep her quiet.
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by raju786

LOL probably that time im not signed im so didmt like haha..but do you whenever i talk abt cricket with someone..i alwaysention the gambhir part bc thats the only detail i knew abt the match..n it makes them seem like an avid cricket watcher..so what r ur plans for that day? Any snacks hehw..and do ppl from work or schl take a day off?

Pinksss will u watch it?

haha it is ok just aaise hi bola nobody like cos then I feel like a crazy woman getting hyper in CC alone.... 🀣

Well I am a homemaker.. so I am at home only.... πŸ˜› DD school is in the morning so no issue... 😳 read in the newspaper that most of the Indians are on leave or will call sick 🀣 As mentioned earlier I have to keep DD quiet... and keep her busy in something else.. otherwise I wont be able to see the match..

Other day Ind vs Aus match I had made paani puri and dahi batata puri... πŸ˜› so half my time went in making that as DD friends too were playing in our house and making so mu ch noise.. lolz.. and for them too I was making masala puri.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜† and then for us too.... 😳 In between when wickets were going my appetite just vanished.... πŸ˜• πŸ˜† and then it came back again... so yeah thinking kal kya karu.. may be order from out or something else at home.. lets see.... main aim will be to keep DD quiet and busy.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†