Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: .Arjun

Hey Pinks πŸ€—  Long time ...ready for spring break ?

Yeah sweta is all fun πŸ˜† I will check CC on wednesday to see if sweta is still okay πŸ˜†  She may need some help πŸ˜›

So whats happening pinks ? Howz life ?

I'm on spring break right now Sooooo happyπŸ˜ƒ

ROFL🀣🀣 Thanks for reminding me, I'll be here too(if I'm awakeπŸ˜†)

Nothing much, I'm in total relax mode. I'm doing nothing even though I have to study for a testπŸ˜† I doubt I'll do any studying, then I'll study last minuteπŸ˜†

Did you find out abt break? Do you get one?πŸ˜ƒ
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^ 🀣 🀣

@ Arjunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 😑 πŸ˜› 🀣

😭 😭 😭 Karo karo aur maazak karo.... 😭 bechari main.... (usman style) 😭😭😭

lolzzzzzzzzzzz I am not going to type on CC during the match.. πŸ˜› that I have already decided.... πŸ˜› well not reading your post but before only I had decided.... πŸ˜† at least that what I have thought.. one never know.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

But yeah.. match emotions do get to me.... 😳 I wont deny that.... πŸ˜†

Also, I should get the laptop that day for use... πŸ˜› because I wont be on my desktop cos it is not in the living room where t.v. is... so if I get the laptop then lets see.. πŸ˜†

Later on when I read my posts during match of the other day I find them emotional 😳 as well as funny too...
🀣
Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

I'm on spring break right now Sooooo happyπŸ˜ƒ

ROFL🀣🀣 Thanks for reminding me, I'll be here too(if I'm awakeπŸ˜†)

Nothing much, I'm in total relax mode. I'm doing nothing even though I have to study for a testπŸ˜† I doubt I'll do any studying, then I'll study last minuteπŸ˜†

Did you find out abt break? Do you get one?πŸ˜ƒ

Oh cool ...weren't you supposed to be in NY or somewhere ?

LOL ...yeah CC is fun and there is so much hype around this match already. I hope it doesnt turn out to be big flop :P

Last minute? Nice ......I do the same .lol.

Yeah me too getting a week off πŸ˜ƒ 

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

^^^ 🀣 🀣

@ Arjunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 😑 πŸ˜› 🀣

😭 😭 😭 Karo karo aur maazak karo.... 😭 bechari main.... (usman style) 😭😭😭

lolzzzzzzzzzzz I am not going to type on CC during the match.. πŸ˜› that I have already decided.... πŸ˜› well not reading your post but before only I had decided.... πŸ˜† at least that what I have thought.. one never know.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

But yeah.. match emotions do get to me.... 😳 I wont deny that.... πŸ˜†

Also, I should get the laptop that day for use... πŸ˜› because I wont be on my desktop cos it is not in the living room where t.v. is... so if I get the laptop then lets see.. πŸ˜†

Later on when I read my posts during match of the other day I find them emotional 😳 as well as funny too...
🀣

🀣 why are you ruining the fun? Come and postπŸ˜›

I want to read😭

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

I'm going to NY next weekπŸ˜ƒ I'm cutting class to goπŸ˜†

Yea there is, I hope India wins though:)

NZ's going to lose tomorrow πŸ˜† 

I always procrastinate it sucks, but I do good even though I procrastinate so maybe it's not a bad thing for meπŸ˜†

YAY, when's your breakπŸ₯³

Pinks ...its going to be next week. Even though there are no real sign of spring coming up here πŸ˜³  Snow predicted for wednesday πŸ˜•

Anyways ..here is one funny interview πŸ˜›

Interviewer : Give me the opposite words.
Applicant : Ok

Interviewer : Made in India
Applicant : Destroyed in Pakistan

Interviewer : Good... Keep it Up
Applicant : Bad.... Put it Down

Interviewer : Maxi Mum
Applicant : Mini Dad

Interviewer : Enough! Take your Seat
Applicant : Insufficient! Don't Take my seat

Interviewer : Idiot! Take your Seat
Applicant : Clever! Don't take my Seat

Interviewer : I say you get out!
Applicant : You didn't say I come in

Interviewer : I reject you!
Applicant : You Appoint me

Interviewer : ....!!!!!!!

Man to doctor: Is there any way for long life?
Doctor: Get married
Man: will it help?
Doctor: No! but the thought of long life will never come in your mind

Edited by .Arjun - 13 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

🀣 why are you ruining the fun? Come and postπŸ˜›

I want to read😭

Wait I will answer you.. first let me question Arjun.... πŸ˜›

Oye Arjun.. I just thought this.. you said you want me to type in CC and I do that only when Indian players make some mistake or India is in trouble.. cos of emotions and frustrations... so you want Indian team in trouble kya   😭😭

No negativity plssssssssssssss 😳 loll I get super annoyed and my DH is expert in making opposite statements during the match and otherwise...🀣  I get irritated... πŸ˜† he enjoys it.... πŸ˜›

Other day when the match was on vs. Aus.. and Dhoni had got out.. I was irritated and went to kitchen.. just then as he was not watching match.. he went to see the score.. I told him dont ask me score or make any comment.. and that he can just see the score baas.. but no comment plss... and he look at the score and said.. who is out? Yuvraj out hogaya kya..  πŸ˜› and I am like 😑 why why why u have to take the name.. u would have seen on t.v. or ask me who is out but why take name.. I told him he is there.. dhoni was out.... 😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but he just loves to makes such statements.. he thinks Indian team do not play so nicely and also to annoy me I guess.. I am like whatever they play they play.. lets just watch but no negative statements plssssssssss before something has not happen.... 😳

LOL.. @ Pinks.. well I already answer in above I guess.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Pinks ...its going to be next week. Even though there are no real sign of spring coming up here πŸ˜³  Snow predicted for wednesday πŸ˜•

Anyways ..here is one funny interview πŸ˜›

Interviewer : Give me the opposite words.
Applicant : Ok

Interviewer : Made in India
Applicant : Destroyed in Pakistan

Interviewer : Good... Keep it Up
Applicant : Bad.... Put it Down

Interviewer : Maxi Mum
Applicant : Mini Dad

Interviewer : Enough! Take your Seat
Applicant : Insufficient! Don't Take my seat

Interviewer : Idiot! Take your Seat
Applicant : Clever! Don't take my Seat

Interviewer : I say you get out!
Applicant : You didn't say I come in

Interviewer : I reject you!
Applicant : You Appoint me

Interviewer : ....!!!!!!!

Man to doctor: Is there any way for long life?
Doctor: Get married
Man: will it help?
Doctor: No! but the thought of long life will never come in your mind

AWW, well the weather's amazing hereπŸ˜† it makes me soo happy:)  I hate the winter😑 Hope you get nice weather asapπŸ˜†

🀣🀣@ the jokes
LOL sweta,

How about you take a different approach for this match ?  Do type in CC when india does good πŸ˜ƒ  But yeah we want you to be on CC that day. Match without sweta on CC will be boring. Your commentary can be way more entertaining that Sidhu's commentary πŸ˜›

So DH keeps pulling your legs πŸ˜†  Thats kind of cute too. The other day I could imagine how serious you get about match ...so he probably must be enjoying your mood swings during match πŸ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail

LOL sweta,

How about you take a different approach for this match ?  Do type in CC when india does good πŸ˜ƒ  But yeah we want you to be on CC that day. Match without sweta on CC will be boring. Your commentary can be way more entertaining that Sidhu's commentary πŸ˜›

So DH keeps pulling your legs πŸ˜†  Thats kind of cute too. The other day I could imagine how serious you get about match ...so he probably must be enjoying your mood swings during match πŸ˜†

LOL.. I have a theory on that too.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜† If India is doing well. I will not comment  or speculate as that will put nazaar on it.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I dont like to put nazaar cos in cricket any ball anything can happen.... πŸ˜› I truly believe that.. until the match is truly won.. anybody can win the game....😳

Oh yes.. he likes to annoy me.... 🀣 Other day he was doing the same thing before start of the match and I told him you are not sitting in this room go and do your work..... and no negativity.... 😳 and then whenever I sat wickets would go... and when he watched runs would be scored and no wickets.. lolz... so that is why I wrote boomrang effect the other day.. I told him dont bring negative thoughts but whenever he sat in the room we played well and when I sat we lost wickets... lolz... I know I am sounding crazy.. oh well match makes me one.... πŸ˜†

My mom also used to do that like DH does.... oh boy I miss it so much now.... πŸ˜”
Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago