Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Yup its kind of bad !! 😆😆 Maybe Sweta knows about it !! 😛 😆😆

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

New man in Bipasha's life?

by Anupreet Kaur - March 20, 2011 - 0 comments ShareThis

While rumors about her alleged splitsville with longtime beau John Abraham is still in the air, tabloids are busy speculating about a new man in Bipasha Basu's life.

Well, don't worry as he's not her new love-interest in real life, but in reel life. Contemplating the sizzling chemistry and steamy scene in DMD, you never know what might happen.

In the forthcoming film 'Dum Maaro Dum', directed by Rohan Sippy, the sexy siren Bipasha Basu portrays the love-mate of Telugu thespian Rana Daggubati.

Rana and Bips in all praises for each other
Rana Daggubati, who's debuting in B-town with DMD, considers himself to be lucky enough to act with A-list actors in this project.

Interestingly, Bipasha is one of his favorite actresses and Rana seemed to be quite confident and comfortable while shooting the intimate scene with Bips in DMD.

Even Bipasha was in all praises for the 25-year-old actor and the duo jelled quite well on the sets of the film.

A source familiar with the matter told TOI, "Not many know but Rana is all awed by Bipasha. One can see the admiration for the actress in his eyes.

"Bipasha is playing Rana's love interest in Dum Maaro Dum and just after a few shots with him; she couldn't stop praising the actor. Bips feels that Rana is a great co-star and has also expressed her wish to work with him again."

Fans like me portraying a strong woman'Bipasha
Unfortunately, her last release 'Aakrosh' was not a hit considering Bips playing the role of a weak character in the film, but the upcoming film 'Dum Maaro Dum' exhibits Bipasha enacting a strong woman who aspires to become an air hostess.

Bipasha, who was initially scared of enacting in DMD, has a hot and sensuous look in the film.

In a recent conversation with IANS, Bipasha revealed about her role in DMD and said, "I did 'Aakrosh' and I felt that I was very convincing as a small town, weak girl in the film, but the strong fan following who love the work I do are absolutely not ready to see me doing weak roles.

"They don't mind me playing a small town girl as long as it is a strong woman's character - that's the kind of feedback I got after 'Aakrosh'.

"They (fans) thought that I was great in the film, but want to see me as a strong character. Zoey's character in 'Dum Maaro Dum' has that strength."

All set to release on April 22, DMD also featuring Abhishek Bachchan and Prateik Babbar seems to be a super-hit.

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raju786

yeah i think he was sitting weird haha..he wasnt just sitting straight..

yeah the girls were cheap..n i cant believe that Karan was actually appreciating their guts..

I also think they misinterpreted one of the girls questions, she asked how would you rate your strength, and she was abt to say something further but they cut it out..i think she meant how would you rate your physical strength like in the gym

@bold.. i think they did it deliberately .. but all the episode was about homosexuality & john's butt..😕😆😆 karan was sooo hitting on john 😆😆
Usman. thumbnail
I think john n bips both hav not broken up.. they are just doing to get in public eyes since john's force & bips DMD is set to release.. they are creating these kind of rumors themself
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

LOL 😆 thank god I didn't write the lyrics if I did you'd fall off your chair laughing😛

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

LMAO I don't cry here😲 I didn't realize that😆 now I need a new award for smiling all the time😳😆

Yea Salman is a dramaking 😆

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Yea he doesn't look good anymore

I can't believe the girls could be that cheap😕 I wouldn't even ask those if I was paid😕

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

Yea he looked uncomfy😕 

Karan's sick🤢 this time KWK was way too cheap, it's not a family show anymore🥺 there are no family shows nowadays😕

Yea they could have cut it, to make it more spicier 👎🏼

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.

LOL I can't find the meaning on google😆 and here I am singing it all around the house in my car🤣 I guess I shouldn't listen to stuff I don't understand. 

Sweta PM me please😛

Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

🤣 @ u singing that song all around the house...🤣

swetu pm me too pls 😆😆 nw i m curious to know its meaning